Art Morte
Lucifer
futbol
80 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:49 am

breva wrote:Suning.com Co., Ltd. formerly Suning Commerce Group Co., Ltd. is one of the largest non-government retailers in China, headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.

Stock price: 002024 (SHE) CN¥13.30 -0.31 (-2.28%)

Mar 16, 3:59 PM GMT+8 - Disclaimer

Revenue: 148.6 billion CNY (2016)

Headquarters: Nanjing, China

Paris Saint Germain: Neymar €222m Euros

Internazionale Milano: Yann Karamoh €0

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 am

Robespierre wrote:
breva wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Suning are fraud lol
One of the biggest fraud I've ever seen

You may be confusing Yonghong Li the Chinese businessman that owns AC Milan, with Suning, the Chinese retailer.

Seriously , you, pretend to explain Inter things to an Inter fan ?.

But it is off topic, even if Inter is prime period for Mourinho, here we discuss about Mourinho noe.

Yes, when an Inter fan is mistaken, another Inter fan who is more knowledgeable and has supported Inter far longer, provides a friendly correction. Suning is not a fraud, it is one of China's largest retailers. That was the point.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 am

Kaladin wrote:
breva wrote:Suning.com Co., Ltd. formerly Suning Commerce Group Co., Ltd. is one of the largest non-government retailers in China, headquartered in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.

Stock price: 002024 (SHE) CN¥13.30 -0.31 (-2.28%)

Mar 16, 3:59 PM GMT+8 - Disclaimer

Revenue: 148.6 billion CNY (2016)

Headquarters: Nanjing, China

Paris Saint Germain: Neymar €222m Euros

Internazionale Milano: Yann Karamoh €0

Exactly my point. PSG is owned by a sovereign wealth fund. Again, it's that reading comprehension thing that needs work.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:53 am

breva wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
breva wrote:

You may be confusing Yonghong Li the Chinese businessman that owns AC Milan, with Suning, the Chinese retailer.

Seriously , you, pretend to explain Inter things to an Inter fan ?.

But it is off topic, even if Inter is prime period for Mourinho, here we discuss about Mourinho noe.

Yes, when an Inter fan is mistaken, another Inter fan who is more knowledgeable and has supported Inter far longer, provides a friendly correction.  Suning is not a fraud, it is one of China's largest retailers.  That was the point.

Sorry to not know the opinions of Amercan radios (:
Mostly I trust in what I listen at San Siro personally
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 am

And I trust in what people in the sport, that I know personally, say. Non hai ancora capito che sono piu' italiano di te? E sono attualmente in Italia? Ed ero a Bergamo allo stadio per la partita contro Juventus. Ma chi cavolo pensi di essere?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43431205

wow

Loving it. He's won me over with this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Collblanc wrote:he is 100% right tho. he agrees the squad quality is not good enough and that sevilla in on par with his squad. media and fans are delusional, thinking the united squad is world class

No, you're the delusional one, desperately trying to prop up this Sevilla team and thus La Liga, when Paul Lambert would have taken this United side through if he were in charge. This Sevilla side is absolutely NOT on par with the United squad. Franco fn Vazquez? Luis Muriel was starting for 170 minutes FFS. Stop.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:05 pm

It seems Mourinho disagrees with you. Sad
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 pm

i havent this that much honesty from a manager in a longtime. the kind of disrespect the english press has been showing Sevilla is appalling.

Sevilla are where they are because they deserve it, as he said, their experience in knock out games is outstanding, and they have very very good players.

Kudos to Mourinho for giving them the credit they deserve, unlike the press which continues to belittle them.

Although, Mourinho shows how hypocritical he can be, saying that Sevilla are great and wise with their scouting in a way to say that their lower budget is being maximized, but then tomorrow, when we talk about CIty, he will say that they spend more than he does, thus they are winning more than he does... how about not spending millions on scrub next time Josee.

and who are those sevilla players that would start for united?

Nzonzi, banega, lenglet, correa?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Probably
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:18 pm

I am not even saying they're a bad side and they have been getting unreal disrespect by the English press when you hear comments like just go out and thrash them, don't worry about away goals and that they would finish bottom 6 in the PL, that's nonsense.

Actually, for me the negative stuff surrounding this has nothing to do with Sevilla as a whole, it's how Mourinho set up the team across both games like we were playing prime Barca and we were some team from Norway. Sevilla are a good side but they were one of the easiest draws for a team. Mou's spent hundreds of millions at United and that's all he can come up with? PTB for 170 mins. Not acceptable. I've seen how this team can play when they're allowed to attack this season. This was a complete tactical failing from Mourinho from start to finish and one he's absolving himself of any criticism with his good mic skills.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Firenze wrote:
Collblanc wrote:he is 100% right tho. he agrees the squad quality is not good enough and that sevilla in on par with his squad. media and fans are delusional, thinking the united squad is world class

No, you're the delusional one, desperately trying to prop up this Sevilla team and thus La Liga, when Paul Lambert would have taken this United side through if he were in charge. This Sevilla side is absolutely NOT on par with the United squad. Franco fn Vazquez? Luis Muriel was starting for 170 minutes FFS. Stop.

Vazquez.. that's a name I almost forgot. The incredible whoscored legend from Palermo.
Highest rated Serie A player in 14/15 Molenation Pogbito was 2nd Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Muriel is the only reason Mourinho wasnt sacked IMO :facepalm: he's on my shitlist forever

we would have lost by 5 goals if they had a legit striker playing for 180 mins
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Vazquez is very good IMO
He should play with Italy but he doesn't do it because of "prejudices" about oriundo players (nothing against them, I'd call also Barrilete Cosmico , Rincon and Luca tbh,)

Muriel is shit instead, when I saw Sevilla played with Muriel on CL knock-out rofl
What a bad end Mou :facepalm:

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i havent this that much honesty from a manager in a longtime. the kind of disrespect the english press has been showing Sevilla is appalling.

Sevilla are where they are because they deserve it, as he said, their experience in knock out games is outstanding, and they have very very good players.

Kudos to Mourinho for giving them the credit they deserve, unlike the press which continues to belittle them.

Although, Mourinho shows how hypocritical he can be, saying that Sevilla are great and wise with their scouting in a way to say that their lower budget is being maximized, but then tomorrow, when we talk about CIty, he will say that they spend more than he does, thus they are winning more than he does... how about not spending millions on scrub next time Josee.

Don't know who Lenglet is but the other 3 wouldn't start for them under any semi-competent manager lol.

Banega is a massive journeyman who is about as consistent as the average GL poster.

Matic > NZonzi ( i mean seriously he flopped at Blackburn and Stoke ffs)

Only reason this is even being discussed is because Mourinho is an absolute fraud who doesn't know how to use his players properly.

Sevilla is a Europa League standard team which Bayern will prove and tbh there's at least 3 teams ( this is being nice ) in the EL quarters who would beat Sevilla.

Can we please stop acting like they are some great team because Mourinho is a moron, of course he gives them credit lmao as it deters from his own faults.

I have already said this but they are closer to 13th in LOL Liga than they are to Valencia in 4th, stop placing them on this pedestal that they haven't earned.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Duh, ofcourse Bayern will slaughter them, but they would have finished United off in the same fashion. If anything, both Sevilla and Man.U are EL teams.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:32 pm

So because you lose to Bayern you are an EL team? good luck to Bayern "slaughtering" Sevilla lol, too much disrespect shown to that team around.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Nope it's because that's clearly what they are, i mean they regularly get knocked out of the group stages or not even qualify every year.

Just look at the EL quarter finals to see my point, i'd favour at least half of them over Sevilla. Mourinho's fraudulent tactics is the only reason we are even talking about this.

More like too much respect being shown to the team tbh, but i suppose i'm supposed to believe a team with 14 wins and 11 losses in La Liga with a negative 6 goal difference is a team which deserves more respect right?

GTFOH.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i havent this that much honesty from a manager in a longtime. the kind of disrespect the english press has been showing Sevilla is appalling.

Don't know who Lenglet is but the other 3 wouldn't start for them under any semi-competent manager lol.

Banega is a massive journeyman who is about as consistent as the average GL poster.

Matic > NZonzi ( i mean seriously he flopped at Blackburn and Stoke ffs)

Only reason this is even being discussed is because Mourinho is an absolute fraud who doesn't know how to use his players properly.

Sevilla is a Europa League standard team which Bayern will prove and tbh there's at least 3 teams ( this is being nice ) in the EL quarters who would beat Sevilla.

Can we please stop acting like they are some great team because Mourinho is a moron, of course he gives them credit lmao as it deters from his own faults.

I have already said this but they are closer to 13th in LOL Liga than they are to Valencia in 4th, stop placing them on this pedestal that they haven't earned.
League form has squat to do with Champions league form, Madrid are a living example of this. the great PSG were supposed to bamboozle us...right.

CL is about putting your everything in one game, midfweek, moving on. How often have we seen clubs in poor league form go far in CL because they build on the pedigree and experience acquired from past years?

and why is Matic > Nzonzi? if this was so evident why didn't he show this on the pitch?

Banega might be a journeyman who grossly unexploited his talent, but he still schooled united midweek.

Sevilla have good players, inconsistent players but still good, but on the one night that mattered they put it all in place to beat United, and they looked the part. Actually they did it in Sevilla, that game with more fortune could have been a slaughter, and they did it again in Manchester
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Don't care what they did, because it's obvious to anyone with a brain that only happened because Mourinho parked the bus for 170 minutes+

I expected more intelligence from you Nick, I mean Jonjo *bleep* Shelvey did the same thing to Man Yoo so i suppose he's an elite midfielder right? don't be so ridiculous.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:51 pm

you are disappointed i dont agree with you?

Sevilla players must be shown more respect. Mourinho's approach to Champions has always been the same, even in madrid, stay back, counter, same tactical plan that beat Liverpool, and for which he was praised.

You can't take credit away from a team that won because they took advantage of their opportunities, that does not make sense. you dont care what they did?
well i do.

i see very well what mourinho is doing, trying to deflect blame from him, praising the other team. of course he is a clown, but it doesnt make him completely wrong. And we never talk about this but some players succeed way more than others because of their circumstances, regardless of talent. So to me there is an argument to be made about the quality of sevilla players, even if they play at sevilla, vs the likes of Matic, etc... Is man Yoo Matic as good as what we saw at Chelsea when they won the league? No. then has Matic become a shit player or his circumstances have changed?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:05 pm

N'Zonzi, Lenglet, Banega would all start for United no joking. N'Zonzi IMO is one of the better DM's in Europe. The argument about him being bad or average because he flopped at some mid table English team is what I'd expect from a British pundit tbh. As if players don't improve overtime...

Ben Yedder would also start over Rashford or Lingard who start regularly for United

Agree with Nick. Refreshing to see Mourinho praise and commend an opposition team for once which he rarely does.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 pm

I've heard Nzonzi has been incredibly poor this season and WhoScored seems to back that argument up. He wouldn't start for us. Only Lenglet would start, others would make the bench.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:09 pm

If Bayern slaughter them it's because Bayern are that good not because Sevilla are cack. They've been more consistent in Europe than many top level English teams lol. Stop judging them based on their league form. If that was the case, Madrid wouldn't be regarded as a heavy favourite for the CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you are disappointed i dont agree with you?

I'm disappointed you don't realise that Mourinho being incredibly negative has a widespread negative mentality on the players and professional footballers of all levels shine when they are allowed time on the ball.

Not really what i expected from you tbh, sad!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:14 pm

Nah i agree Mourinho is a negative coach, his coaching style, without trophies, will ruin a club and his players, i mean that's a guy who did not know what to do with Modric, after asking for the guy. Modric is now recognized as one of our best midfielders ever, he has been brilliant for us.

So that part i agree with, that's why i talked about circumstances.

what i am talking about however is Sevilla, and the quality of its players. As much as mourinho was trying to deflect criticism away from him, i dont think he was entirely wrong.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next