Art Morte
Lucifer
futbol
80 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 19 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Guys, you need to watch Mourinho's latest press conference. He has gone mad Laughing

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:29 pm

What's he said now Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:45 pm

A quick dig at the club that murdered him earlier this week:
Spurs don't win titles.
Ego stroking:
Mourinho wrote:I am the manager of the one of the greatest clubs in the world but I'm also one of the greatest managers in the world.
Asked if he would still be a great manager if he did not win the title with United - who have won the English top flight 20 times, including 13 Premier Leagues - he replied:
Of course! Did you never spend time reading the philosopher Hegel? The truth is in the whole. It's always in the whole that you find the truth. Do you ask the same question to the manager that finished third in Premier League last season or the manager that finished fourth or fifth?
Then of course it wouldn't be José if he didn't take a jab at one of his colleagues:
Klopp hasn't won any international titles
More ego stroking:
I have won eight titles. I'm the only manager to win in Italy, Spain and England.

Gloats about winning major titles and not small ones, then he proceeds to gloat about his second-place finish Laughing :

Not small titles, proper titles, and my second place last season was one of my greatest achievements in football

His insecurity is at an all-time high. If he loses to Burnley, we may witness the birth of the greatest stand-up comedy in European history during his next press conference Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Meh, this is classic Mourinho taking the spotlight so people don't actually criticize the players. Seen this a million times when things are bad, and we always fall for it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:06 am

Some of the worst questions I've ever heard being asked in a press conference. Outrageous, laughable stuff from some of those journos.
Fair play to Mourinho for answering them with a straight face.

It start off with:
"The Spurs fans said that you're no longer the special one, that you've lost some magic. Is there some truth in that?"

Sorry what?

"In your own words, could you describe the love you have for Manchester United, and tell us how proud you are to be the manager of such a great club?" WTF Laughing

"If you were not to win a premier league title with Man United, would you still be one of the greatest managers in the world, or would that be an old thing?"

Jesus Christ what is this. This is a press conference about a football game, IMO the manager should refuse to answer any question unrelated to the specific game.

This is really not ok. These idiots need to get their shit together. They're not posters on an internet forum ffs. It's disgraceful, pure shit stirring and trolling without news value whatsoever.

Honestly, Mourinho did great.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:38 am

England seriously has the worst media in the world. From the country that brought us the Daily Mail and News of the World.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:47 am

Same shit as Cristiano Ronaldo its all about him doesn't care about any club. He is legend for only himself.. shit coach shit personality. just cant stand him.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:14 am

The press probably apart from wanting to make it interesting for them, purposely picks on Mou since he just asks for it and makes enemies for himself too often Very Happy Keep them coming, this is getting better and better Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:25 am

The journalists have nothing to do with it. You can't pick your questions, but you can pick your answers.

Mourinho has always been a douche. I have lost counts how many times he insulted one of his colleagues for no reason. When he's winning, it's all sunshine and rainbows. But the second he starts losing, everything goes south, and he doesn't shy away from throwing his own players under the bus and crying conspiracy. And don't even get me started on his lovestory with the referees.

Just from that press conference alone, he insulted two colleagues: Klopp and Pochettino and then took a dig at Spurs.

Never have I seen such a toxic, immature and classless manager, and he deserves every unprofessional question he's getting.

Really hope he loses to Burnely, because that post-game press conference is going to be freaking comedy gold.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:28 pm

tick tock tick tock
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:30 pm

who is a likely replacement?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Zidane, Conte, Wenger are some big names available.

Honestly, I’d see Zidane coming knowing his good relationship with ex United players...Would be a solid option to consider imo. I’d try for Simeone too.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Can anyone call Mou a top manager anymore? He's fallen off completely

He won with Chelsea, but that was four or five years ago, and that's all he achieved. Was heading for relegation in his final season and in the first season finished third I think

At Man U he had a decent first season, salvaged by a Europa League win with probably the easiest EL run I've ever seen, but since then we have Man U heading for relegation like he did with Chelsea this season and the season before that he finishes second which is alright but gets knocked out by Sevilla in the RO16

In fact, I can't remember Mou being relevant in the CL since his semis exits vs Barca with Madrid.

So despite managing two top teams and spending a lot of money, what he's got to show for it is one EPL, one EL and a lot of early CL exits, while heading towards the sack in his last two jobs.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Well CL is hard to judge someone on completely tbh, but 2 leagues in 9 years while coaching RM, Chelsea and United isn't looking good for him.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Manchester United are depressingly bad and it could see Jose Mourinho sacked by Christmas

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-latest-news-jose-mourinho-sacked-west-ham-miguel-delaney-a8561071.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:45 pm

I agree with Mou in some of his Pogba treatment but as an actual manager I've been calling him a fraud for a while and I still have that opinion.

He just hasn't evolved. He's stuck somewhere in the early 00's and looks absolutely clueless. Yeah the ones above him at Utd are a joke too but with the players he's got he barely produces football that is even watchable. I reckon a lot of fans of clubs out there with much much smaller ambitions than Utds would lose their shit if they played the way Mou gets his teams playing these days. What he does to football games is depressing and if you're playing shit football at a big club, the only thing that will keep you in a job is trophies to point to to shut up the critics. At a top club, those trophies aren't going to be the EL or some league cup either.

How you holding up firenze brah? Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:44 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I agree with Mou in some of his Pogba treatment but as an actual manager I've been calling him a fraud for a while and I still have that opinion.

He just hasn't evolved. He's stuck somewhere in the early 00's and looks absolutely clueless. Yeah the ones above him at Utd are a joke too but with the players he's got he barely produces football that is even watchable. I reckon a lot of fans of clubs out there with much much smaller ambitions than Utds would lose their shit if they played the way Mou gets his teams playing these days. What he does to football games is depressing and if you're playing shit football at a big club, the only thing that will keep you in a job is trophies to point to to shut up the critics. At a top club, those trophies aren't going to be the EL or some league cup either.

How you holding up firenze brah? Laughing
frenzy shows up on match days as often as pogba these days tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:05 am

at least I actually watch the games, you turn up and complain when you're doing well and don't even watch ffs

@Tom, tired of this circus show atm tbh, draining my enthusiasm

it's not all on Mou and whoever comes in is gonna have a tough task on his hands, unless ppl like Pogba are just playing like complete numpties to spite him, which just shows his shit character.

but as I keep saying, at this point it's not a matter of right and wrong, Mou has lost the team and he isn't gonna win them back, they're just prolonging the inevitable

I'd love to see what Mou trains the team in before matches because they look clueless on the ball, nevermind Mou's negative tactics, they look like they all just turn up for a paycheck and a jog
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:16 am

Firenze wrote:at least I actually watch the games, you turn up and complain when you're doing well and don't even watch ffs

@Tom, tired of this circus show atm tbh, draining my enthusiasm

it's not all on Mou and whoever comes in is gonna have a tough task on his hands, unless ppl like Pogba are just playing like complete numpties to spite him, which just shows his shit character.

but as I keep saying, at this point it's not a matter of right and wrong, Mou has lost the team and he isn't gonna win them back, they're just prolonging the inevitable

I'd love to see what Mou trains the team in before matches because they look clueless on the ball, nevermind Mou's negative tactics, they look like they all just turn up for a paycheck and a jog
tbh mourinho is a cancer to the club but after spending close to 500mil the lack of talent is crazy. we all know jose likes to spend money but the signings he has made at manure are just crazy bad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:36 am

I saw one theory that said United are simply too big a club for Mourinho to handle.

That seems strange since Mourinho has had success wherever he's been, but when you examine his time at Madrid, his second spell at Chelsea and now his time at United, you do see signs that the intense pressure brings the worst out of him.

Comparatively, his time at Porto, his first spell at Chelsea and his years at Inter seem serene. I wonder if that was because expectations at those clubs weren't as huge and he could easily play the underdog card. Mourinho could assert himself and control things because he was bigger than the players (as a cult of personality) and any success would be contextualised as a major achievement (which is exciting for players who haven't had it before) whereas at Madrid, Chelsea (part two) and United it's the norm and anything less isn't good enough (and ordinary success isn't as exciting for players who've had it before; they need something more).

I think it's interesting that he left Porto, Chelsea and Inter with very little acrimony (I know he was sacked by Chelsea, but iirc that was a falling out with the owner instead of the players). But at Madrid he had a "rat problem" with players going behind his back, his second stint at Chelsea collapsed because he took his failings out on the team doctor, and now his United run is falling apart because he's fighting with nearly every player in that squad.

What do those three have in common? They're huge clubs with huge expectations. Madrid and United are a given, but by the time he returned to Chelsea they were serial title winner and had a CL to their name. It was a completely different club to the one he took over in 2004. Him winning the title in 2015 wasn't seen as the club finally reaching its potential as it was back then. It was just another title.

Once he feels the pressure, his reaction is to blame everyone but himself, and that creates all the falling outs. He can't impart any style onto his teams because he doesn't have the players on board.

It would make a lot of sense to me if Mourinho's next club was one a tier below the so-called "elite", as I think that's where he's in his element.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 pm

I think Mou was pretty good with us and United tbh. First season he got us to the CL semis and we were up there with City and Pool until the last day and would have won the league if not for 2 losses at home to norwich and sunderland in the last 4 games.
Second season he wins the league by january and gets the carabao.
Then at United he wins the carabao and EL and places above Spurs Liverpool Chelsea with a considerably worse team.

I mean, of course both his 3rd seasons were atrocious and he deserved to be sacked both times, but that doesn't erase the good that he did prior to that. He's still a world class manager to my eyes and will succeed anywhere as long as it's a two year contract.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:55 pm

I really wonder if there will be a next club? Who will take him, given what he has done, with little results and don’t forget his salary demands, his budget demands for signings, let alone his ego!

We’ve also seen that there are plenty of good coaches out there that can do far better than Mourinho and without the bagage he brings!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:06 pm

United won't sack Mourinho any time soon imo. Look at how much time they gave to Moyes and Van Gaal when they both deserved to be sacked a lot earlier. I think the same will happen with Mourinho, unless he turns it around but I don't see it happening.

As for Pogba, under Ferguson he would rot in the B team and then be sold.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Jay29 wrote:I saw one theory that said United are simply too big a club for Mourinho to handle.

That seems strange since Mourinho has had success wherever he's been, but when you examine his time at Madrid, his second spell at Chelsea and now his time at United, you do see signs that the intense pressure brings the worst out of him.

Comparatively, his time at Porto, his first spell at Chelsea and his years at Inter seem serene. I wonder if that was because expectations at those clubs weren't as huge and he could easily play the underdog card. Mourinho could assert himself and control things because he was bigger than the players (as a cult of personality) and any success would be contextualised as a major achievement (which is exciting for players who haven't had it before) whereas at Madrid, Chelsea (part two) and United it's the norm and anything less isn't good enough (and ordinary success isn't as exciting for players who've had it before; they need something more).

I think it's interesting that he left Porto, Chelsea and Inter with very little acrimony (I know he was sacked by Chelsea, but iirc that was a falling out with the owner instead of the players). But at Madrid he had a "rat problem" with players going behind his back, his second stint at Chelsea collapsed because he took his failings out on the team doctor, and now his United run is falling apart because he's fighting with nearly every player in that squad.

What do those three have in common? They're huge clubs with huge expectations. Madrid and United are a given, but by the time he returned to Chelsea they were serial title winner and had a CL to their name. It was a completely different club to the one he took over in 2004. Him winning the title in 2015 wasn't seen as the club finally reaching its potential as it was back then. It was just another title.

Once he feels the pressure, his reaction is to blame everyone but himself, and that creates all the falling outs. He can't impart any style onto his teams because he doesn't have the players on board.

It would make a lot of sense to me if Mourinho's next club was one a tier below the so-called "elite", as I think that's where he's in his element.

Liked this post. Thumbs up
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm

I will give Mourinho the benefit of the doubt since it's United who are a mess of a club post-Ferguson and he wasn't bad in his first 2 seasons, this is his usual 3rd season shit. He also had great success in every club before United, and he was the closest of all coaches post-Ferguson to actually do something but still didn't do anything major in the end and I don't think the next United coach will either if the club management stays the same.

But if Mourinho has a similiar showing in his next club then I think it might be time for him to move into international coaching.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next