"Rocket League is goat"

Go down

"Rocket League is goat"

Post by Bellabong on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 pm

It is. Sorry for the TWoW spoiler.

So how many on GL here have it and could we get some crossplay inhouses going Surprised

IF you don't, why odn't you have this goat game already? This is a football forum ffs you guys should be ashamed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Phritz on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Re: "Rocket League is goat"

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Should have gotten it when it was free os PS+ Sad

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 pm

My roommate plays it all the time. I figure I'll get it soon enough. I didn't have time the previous semester to play it at all, but should this upcoming semester.

From what I hear, it's the best thing ever, or something.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:08 am

I'm addicted to this game, Expert level now and hope to reach Master by mid-Jan.
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:55 am

I go to back to it now and again, it really is great though.

Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:22 am

@•MilanDevil• wrote:I'm addicted to this game, Expert level now and hope to reach Master by mid-Jan.

What's your elo? Cause Semi-Pro Veteran Expert etc. are just titles for hitting level breakpoints :3

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Phritz wrote:
@•MilanDevil• wrote:I'm addicted to this game, Expert level now and hope to reach Master by mid-Jan.

What's your elo? Cause Semi-Pro Veteran Expert etc. are just titles for hitting level breakpoints :3

I don't play ranked, I play for the fun of it only.
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 am

we should get an inhouse going, during half-times of games

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 pm

I still don't know what happened lol,everything went right for me in this 2v1

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:56 am

Played it for the first time today, this game is fun as hell

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 am

Bought it for PS4, been playing a bit with my m8

Disappointed GL hasn't jumped on this.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 am

My feels exactly Laughing

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 am

http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/14/xbox-one-touts-cross-network-play-with-pc-for-indie-games-like-rocket-league-and-could-add-ps4/

XBox-PC crossplay confirmed which pretty much confirms at least custom match crossplay between all 3 Surprised

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 am

More bullsh*t in this game than there is in FIFA

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:14 am

elaborate? Haven't really played FIFA since 2005

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:15 am

Tbh I haven't played it enough to be competitive at all but the game is so light hearted and fun I find it hard to be ultra competitive with it.

FIFA on the other hand reflects on me as a football fan and player, so I feel obligated to destroy whoever comes my way.

That's not to say Rocket League isn't competitive, just that I haven't felt that way about it quite yet. Therefore any bullshit I encounter isn't really a big deal to me

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 pm

The only thing I would encounter which could be close anything to bs would be Mercs kick-off goals. I don't see any RNG or imbalances in the game; it's 99% actual skill.

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Cross platform play for Rocket league hmm
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:06 am

need to organize a GL tournament or something

see a few of us playing it quite often

great game to just pick up and play for 20 minutes here and there
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 am

I usually jump on and use rocket league as a warm up for more serious shit, but sometimes the warm up just turns in to a full blown sesh

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:13 pm

I am available if others want to play.
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:21 pm

S*** brix if you notice

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Anyone in NA want to make a team with me?
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:40 pm

@fatman123 wrote:More bullsh*t in this game than there is in FIFA
lmao
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid