M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Jimmy Butler has been amazing this game.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:01 pm

titosantill wrote:who would you guys say are the top 5 centers in the league?

Cousins, Drummond, Gasol, Horford and Duncan probably.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
titosantill wrote:who would you guys say are the top 5 centers in the league?

Cousins, Drummond, Gasol, Horford and Sacre probably.

Yeah, agreed.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:21 pm

Didn't realize Butler broke an MJ record Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 am

3 win streak. Come at me Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:
Is Draymond the best Power Forward in the league? Yes I think he is.

No lol, he's just not guarded in the same way AD, Griffin etc.

You can't compare someone who no team gameplans for compared to somebody who the entire scouting team is analysing that one player.

It's basically the same as saying Duncan is the best center tbh, he's probably the most impactful on a winning team but he's barely a 4th option now so hardly comparable to Cousins.

2 triple doubles in a row, damn I'm lucky to have him in my team.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:13 pm

1st seed might be a reach for my Lakers, but we can get a first round home field advantage if we continue like this
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Freeza wrote:1st seed might be a reach for my Lakers, but we can get a first round home field advantage if we continue like this

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Those celebrations.. Sad times in Lakerland, y'all need Ben Simmons Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:25 pm

https://vine.co/v/ibKdqtBQKeQ

Don't know why it won't display properly.. Dat hesi tho
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:21 pm

I have been thinking about this for a while.... but surely Kawhi's shooting has to drop off at some point?

In the last 5 games he is shooting 63%FG, 79%3PT, and 91%FT WAT.

and 52-50-89 for the season, surely this shit isn't sustainable. Especially when you consider he's by far the most destructive perimeter defender since Artest probably.

He'd be MVP by a mile if Curry wasn't a walking inferno.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:38 am

Yeah Kawhi is *bleep* unbelievable this season.

Speaking of Lakers. They are not so bad in terms of talent. Honestly this group + Simmons (if they get him) could be special if they grow together under a good coach. Of course they need to get rid of brain dead players like Lou Williams and Swaggy P and Kobe retiring is great news for them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:15 am

Those changes won't do as much as to change them into anything that looks like a playoff team, they still have some way to go.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:25 am

El Gunner wrote:Those changes won't do as much as to change them into anything that looks like a playoff team, they still have some way to go.

If they got Simmons (or Ingram) and their pick turns into a superstar (Simmons very likely) and develops alongside the young talent that they have they will be very good.

Of course I'm not saying they'll be good tomorrow or even next season. All of these kids need to grow. But one of the best things about the Warriors is that all of our picks grew and learned together. And now the chemistry is just astounding.

They will need top coaching though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:11 am

We need to win 40 out of the next 47 remaining games to beat Bulls record.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:42 am

Will be touch and go with that. Either just beat it, equal it or lose out to it by a game or two.
One thing is for sure we need Curry to stay fit if beating that record is a goal. These pains/strains/knocks he keeps getting in his left calf is worrying.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 pm

If they have any sense they'll sit Curry for a week or so, no point chasing a record and then you are hurt in the playoffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:24 pm

I think a 60% Curry would still be enough to win the Championship. He's that good and that vital to the team Laughing
But yea, I feel you.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:I think a 60% Curry would still be enough to win the Championship. He's that good and that vital to the team Laughing
But yea, I feel you.

Nah.

A 60% Curry would be passive as shit and therefore you are relying on Thompson being 25ppg at the very least( and he doesn't have the greatest of records in the post season to begin with) and Green being a triple double threat every night.

100% Curry might not be enough against San Antonio ( i'm personally convinced it won't be) but a 60% Curry turns this team into a team that no one outside of the Spurs can beat to a team that maybe 3 or 4 teams can beat.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 pm

3 or 4 teams?
Spurs. okay yeah
Cavs. Maybe but I doubt
OKC?
Bulls?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:43 pm

60% Curry and the Cavs would beat GSW IMO and i have explained many times why i don't believe they can beat GSW.

OKC are one of those teams who would be able to if there was such a clear drop off in Curry's performance levels which 40 percent would allow.

I do believe the Bulls have the talent but i have seen nothing to suggest they execute when it matters, if they prove that between now and May then maybe. ( not holding my breath though)

I was thinking more the Clippers tbh, i know they are choke artists and GSW has their soul basically. Laughing But a 60% Curry is a significant enough drop off where they become a viable option imo.

I think you are underestimating how much a 40% drop off in health would have on this team personally, not that it matters as i don't believe this to be a realistic outcome and only Spurs right now are realistic.

Says all you need to know that the only way things get interesting is if Curry gets hurt. Laughing we have nothing to talk about otherwise.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Yeah I guess we put too much emphasis on '60%'. All I really meant is something above 50% of his pure quality.

With something above 50% and not above 80% he may not launch as much, but his play will still be good enough just by how he attracts attention and double-teams on him so he'll be able to get his teammates in better positions everytime. And don't forget this guy is just as much as a playmaker as he is a bucket machine. So if he can post figures of 15-20 pts/10 assists in the playoff games considering if he is not at his best fitness wise, he'll just need his team to come together again like they did in the finals last year.

Remember he actually didn't play to his full quality in last year's finals, we can say basically something like at 60% of his potential/peak. Now I know this is fitness compared to execution on the night, but that was also a part thought to my logic.

I just can't see anyone outside of the Spurs really. But hey, we'll have to wait and see. Still a lot of games left before the the playoffs. Maybe one of Cavs, OKC or Bulls will hit a purple patch and look scarier.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:58 pm

The Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs, Cleveland Cavaliers and Oklahoma City Thunder have been the consensus top-4 teams in the NBA this season, but we have seen very few games featuring these teams playing one another despite approaching the midway point in the season.

Those teams have played just three of their scheduled 17 games against each other.

The Cavaliers have played the Warriors and Thunder, while the Thunder have also played the Spurs. We have yet to see games between the Warriors/Spurs, Warriors/Thunder and Cavs/Spurs.

The Spurs have nine games remaining against the Warriors (4), Thunder (3) and Cavs (2).

The Warriors have eight games remaining against the Spurs (4), Thunder (3) and Cavs (1).

The Thunder have seven games remaining against the Spurs (3), Warriors (3) and Cavs (1).

Being in the Eastern Conference, the Cavs have four games remaining against the Spurs (2), Warriors (1) and Thunder (1).

That's amazing to me Laughing Not sure how normal it is though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Why only 3 games of Warriors vs Thunder? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Just how the schedule works.

That's not really the confusing part, more so that these 4 teams have some how avoided each other for the most part up till now.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Nah I was just always under the impression that teams from the same conference face each other 4 times, while you face someone from the other conference twice Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next