M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:58 am

Big win last night, great for moral.. Bron owning KD and Russ once more tho Proud

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their rotation is a lot better now as well.

Hinrich-Brooks-McDermott-Mirotic-Noah has been very good bench unit so far.

I still don't trust them to execute when it matters though, just like OKC and Clippers. I need to see more evidence that they don't just fall back to Rose or Butler throwing up contested 3s.

Crazy game right now, just went to triple OT
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:11 am

Effing Bucks man, lose to the Lakers and then play like they're in the NBA finals against us Laughing

They just scored 36 in the first quarter and they average like 90 points a game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:16 am

dmize wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their rotation is a lot better now as well.

Hinrich-Brooks-McDermott-Mirotic-Noah has been very good bench unit so far.

I still don't trust them to execute when it matters though, just like OKC and Clippers. I need to see more evidence that they don't just fall back to Rose or Butler throwing up contested 3s.

Crazy game right now, just went to triple OT

Fourth OT now Laughing not even sure what the word is for that rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:37 am

I have to say this. Our defense is not as good as last season. Other teams get what they want on us, specially inside. If our offense isn't on a certain night, we do get in trouble. Our offense has been godly, Steph having one of the most efficient seasons in NBA history is helping the cause.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:39 am

Finally Drummond fouled out, he was on 5 fouls forever Laughing

What a game though Shocked

and Chicago has play tomorrow at MSG
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 am

They'll lose, no way in hell they are going to a 2nd night of a back to back after a 4OT game and winning.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:27 am

lmao Luke Walton :facepalm: Again starting the 4th with an ass line up. We DONT PLAY UNTIL WEDNESDAY, just play the *bleep* starters.

I cannot wait for Kerr to come back. Walton is just :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:02 am

Walton tried his best to *bleep* it up but 4th quarter we showed we were too good for this Bucks team, who should be doing better going from the 2 games they played us. They put up a really good fight.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:19 am

Golden State the only team that can do that.

Fair play to them. Wanted to talk trash to James but I'll be happy that the Bucks competed tonight. Expected us to get blown out by like 30 or so tbh. We should be doing better than we are if we can play like this...any time we're not playing GS...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:51 am

Future is bright though. A lot of young talent on that roster. I was under the impression MCW was ass going from your comments CPleb, over the 2 games he looked effing good. Conversely Brandon Knight was garbage over the 2 games we played the Suns.

I was impressed with Kris Middleton overall. I knew of the quality Giannis, Jabari, and Monroe possessed but Middleton is really good too.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:16 am

Agreed. Bucks should have a real good look at themselves and ask why they are 10-18

Calma McEggz. Walton has done a good job since taking over as head coach.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:35 am

El Gunner wrote:Agreed. Bucks should have a real good look at themselves and ask why they are 10-18

Let's be real, this team is still coached by Kerr who talks to the staff daily and the same coaching staff with Q and Ron Adams having a lot influence just like before. The fact that Walton gets to make the decisions in game have almost cost us in a lot of moments. He's really not a good coach. Say what you will but with the schedule we've had, it didn't matter who the coach was we'd still be sitting at 25 or 26 wins by now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:05 am

El Gunner wrote:Agreed. Bucks should have a real good look at themselves and ask why they are 10-18

Because they have no outside shooting and their defence has gone to shit. They just match up well with Golden State, the reality is they are not a good team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:12 am

Don't call me James wrote:Future is bright though. A lot of young talent on that roster. I was under the impression MCW was ass going from your comments CPleb, over the 2 games he looked effing good. Conversely Brandon Knight was garbage over the 2 games we played the Suns.

I was impressed with Kris Middleton overall. I knew of the quality Giannis, Jabari, and Monroe possessed but Middleton is really good too.

Because MCW is a big guard, of course he'd trouble Steph that's natural. He is shite though and Brandon Knight is averaging 20-4-5 with Phoenix not to mention their record since the trade has gone to absolutely shite.

Anyone with sense knows it was a horrible trade.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:41 pm

I'm just busting his balls Laughing 2 games don't mean shit. I don't rate MCW at all. Guy has no consistent offense and on defense only thing going for him is his length.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Kyrie is coming back tomorrow..

Christmas is coming Twisted Evil
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:17 am

Lol MCW is trash.

Jabari and Giannis are great young players but after that I don't see much. OJ Mayo Laughing , Middleton Laughing , Bayless etc. Monroe slightly better but he isn't good enough for the money he's on. Puts up a lot of empty stats

Team is bang average and will continue to be. Good enough that they shouldn't be 10-18 though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:49 am

Might be interesting for you guys
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Phritz wrote:

Might be interesting for you guys

He knows his stuff
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:03 pm

"Stephon Marbury is so big in China that he's been immortalized with his own statue and postage stamp. Now a museum dedicated to the former NBA star is set to open next week."

Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:27 am

Kobe's balling lately, and 17 in the 1st half tonight against OKC.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:40 am

27-1

Cleveland up next.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:54 am

Kobe dominating All Star voting Molenation

Not only Lakers fans voting for him this time, seems like everyone wants to watch him one last time in that game
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:57 am

Man Mozgov is soft as shit.. Always missing buckets around the rim and getting stripped like a little bitch my goodness
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:03 am

Good win. Cavs were ass offensively, a lot of it due to great defense on our part.

Really looking good defensively the last 2 games.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next