M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 pm

In fairness the NBA players of today don't seem as mature as Kobe and Shaq were.

Shaq jokes around and likes a kid sometimes but he never let that get in the way of winning games, i dunno everything you hear about today's NBA player would do IMO.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Yea I'm gonna side with everyone here that isn't Freeza.

Russell should've known better.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Ya who cares what Young said, Russell seems like he was secretly filming and poking for info to use as black mail...*bleep* shitty, don't care wtf Nick Young did, if he was talking about doing drugs or something and not his relationship infedelity it's still Russell being the biggest piece of shit no matter what.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:25 am

B-Mac wrote:Ya who cares what Young said, Russell seems like he was secretly filming and poking for info to use as black mail...*bleep* shitty, don't care wtf Nick Young did, if he was talking about doing drugs or something and not his relationship infedelity it's still Russell being the biggest piece of shit no matter what.

Yeah he was def trying to blackmail him Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 am

Calling him a piece of shit is harsh anyway Laughing

He's just a kid, I doubt he meant any vindictive by it. He made a huge mistake and I'm sure he knows that and he shouldn't have done it but I'm not gonna attack his character based on that alone.

Like I said I wouldn't be surprised if this causes huge issues for him going forward but I really doubt he tried to do anything negative with it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:59 am

Meh, this will forgotten with time. I don't think long term this will affect his basketball career.

Watching Russell's videos and the way he talks he seems like a little wannabe thug.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 am

Damn taking the W from the jaws of defeat. Had we lost that the record might have been in question but I think we get it after that. 68-7.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:59 am

That's unfortunate. Was hoping for the Jazz.

I think Russell will be fine in the long run, as of right now he's a dumb kid that did a dumb thing. He's an idiot clearly but it will blow over eventually. As for trust on and off the court, I think that it plays a role but it's fairly minimal. My trust on the field is always limited to my trust of that player's skill, never what I think about them personally. I trust the player that helps me win the game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:29 am

19 year old calling a 20 year old a dumb kid Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:35 am

https://twitter.com/trrvisXX/status/715357992116465664?s=01
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 am

Hoping Jazz play the Warriors in the playoffs, I mean Warriors will obviously win but it will be a lot more fun to watch IMO than Harden turning the ball over constantly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:59 am

Portland match up will be effing fun as hell also.

I feel Utah is the worst match up for us out of the 4 vying for 8th seed. I'd rather not face them but wouldn't really matter we'll win the series against any of the 4.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:14 pm

To be fair Iggy has to know Nick Young is cheating on her. We are talking about a 30 year old NBA player. He is a millionaire, and has women throwing themselves at him in every city. They are all cheating. Hell, a guy making a standard deviation above the median has choices to cheat, much less a guy making levels above that. She will be embarrassed, but she will stick with him as long as he is an LA player and keeps game on her.

Russell a prick, but so was Kobe "Shaq cheats too!" Bryant. Kid will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Portland match up will be effing fun as hell also.

I feel Utah is the worst match up for us out of the 4 vying for 8th seed. I'd rather not face them but wouldn't really matter we'll win the series against any of the 4.

Portland will be 6th and get OKC imo, which I'm not complaining about either tbh.

Honestly I'm very happy with how the seedings are atm, I wouldn't change a thing personally.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Portland match up will be effing fun as hell also.

Portland will be 6th and get OKC imo, which I'm not complaining about either tbh.

Honestly I'm very happy with how the seedings are atm, I wouldn't change a thing personally.

Now that would be fun.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:10 am

Brad Stevens is the GOAT
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:13 am

Curry turns the ball over too much...

Also the people crying in the oracle. Oakland is so soft.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:26 am

We didn't deserve to win that. Played awful for most of the game.

Betty La Fea wrote:Curry turns the ball over too much...

I don't know if you watch us regularly or not, but this game was an anomaly for him turnover wise. He averages less TO's than Westbrook, Durant, LeBron, Harden, Lillard, Cousins, Wall etc.

He was very nonchalant with the ball.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:15 am

Don't call me James wrote:We didn't deserve to win that. Played awful for most of the game.

Betty La Fea wrote:Curry turns the ball over too much...

I don't know if you watch us regularly or not, but this game was an anomaly for him turnover wise. He averages less TO's than Westbrook, Durant, LeBron, Harden, Lillard, Cousins, Wall etc.

He was very nonchalant with the ball.

I think it was solid defense too. I mean, he played much better in the second half, but that first half was pretty impressive with what they put on him.

What was it? Like 10 turnovers by himself? aYeah he isn't usually that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Brad Stevens is the GOAT

Yup

can't wait until he's coaching Durant next year
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:56 am

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Brad Stevens is the GOAT

Yup

can't wait until he's coaching Durant next year

hmm

I don't know if would go there but a strong showing in the playoffs would help.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Shots fired:

The Golden State Warriors are closing in on breaking the NBA's all-time record for most victories in a single season, set by the Chicago Bulls in 1995-96.

But Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen evidently doesn't think Golden State would match up well with his record-setting Chicago squad, saying in a recent interview that the 1995-96 Bulls would sweep the Warriors in a hypothetical series between the teams.

"Bulls in four [games]," Pippen said during an interview on "The Dan Patrick Show."

Pippen was then offered a chance to clarify his prediction and was asked whether he thought the Bulls would have an off night against Golden State.

"I don't think we'd take a night off," he said.

Pippen also predicted that he would draw the assignment of guarding league MVP Stephen Curry, while Michael Jordan would guard Klay Thompson.

"I think that my size and length would bother [Curry] a little bit," said Pippen, who also declared that he could limit Curry to fewer than 20 points.

Pippen teamed with Jordan to help the Bulls win six NBA championships, including three in a row from 1996 to '98. Chicago went 72-10 in the 1995-96 season before beating the Seattle SuperSonics in the NBA Finals.

The defending NBA champion Warriors need to go 5-1 over their remaining six games to finish this season with a 73-9 record.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 pm

I'd take Bulls in 5. Too bad we haven't got a tool to decide it though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Really doesn't matter
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:Really doesn't matter

It's all relative tbh. For the average person sure. For the players on the teams I'd say it matters a lot probably. Pretty sure MJ would be pretty pissed if someone says GSW could beat his team.

Same for fans. Greatest of all time conversations matters to a lot of athletes and fans, no matter how stupid they may be.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Don't expect Pippen to say anything else tbh, thing is though he's not far from the truth either.

GSW's back court would hate having Pippen, Harper and MJ in their face lol, serious has there been a bigger, longer and more athletic backcourt than that.

I would have love to see it though, seeing Rodman and Green fight on the boards would have been fun.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next