Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 6 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Everything you said about what Zidane has used at Castilla is patently false Nick... all of it.  Reason Odegaard failed so badly last season is because Madrid ran a 433 and he was asked to play CM.  He didn't want to and couldn't tbh since he's really a AM and has no idea how to play CM.  That screwed the team up....  but he stayed with the 433 regardless.  It would have been easy, even logical, to go to a 4231 at that point.

This year, it's a 4231 but the best attackers from last season, namely Burgui qnd Medran, are gone.  Heck, even Benavente is gone.  There are only 3 main guys that were left:  Odegaard, Llorente and Mayoral.  That's it.  But Castilla isn't really about winning... it's about preparing players to be pros and play for Madrid.  So the manager there does what he can.

I remember specifically that Mourinho strongly criticized Castilla for playing different tactics than the senior squad and not taking directions from him...  and he was right.  Here are some of the articles at the time:

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/31/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1351647138.html
http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2012/10/30/actualidad/1351610807_003774.html

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:27 pm

False? according to who? you? please.

You have your version, i have mine. The issues of Odegaard have been reported on RMC by Fred Hermel mulitple times, he has had a difficult time being accepted by his Castilla team mates. As far as the formation being used, it's a none issue for me, because it's something that evolved from 4231 to 433 within last season.

I watched castilla play against La Roda last sunday, and they were lined up in a 433 with llorente, enzo and muni in a trivote and upfront mariano, borja and odegaard on the right wing. so not a 4231.

Mou was a schmuck that wanted to control everything, since he has gone, we looked for a coach like carlo that would focus on the first team, and we hired a new director that would take charge of castilla, Victor Fernandez, and he is pretty independent too.

Since Mou left, both first team and castilla have been rather independent, just as Toril was not listening to Mourinho anyway which was getting mou upset and would make him go crazy in front of the media.

So again, your theory is cold soup
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 pm

no we didn't... Carlo consistently brought up Castilla players like Medran to cover and he praised Castilla for properly preparing their players tactically and physically to come up to Madrid. You want me to dig those article up to???

But whatever... no point arguing.

Why do you say "we" and "nobody here" when you're the only one arguing against this point?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
Adit wrote:

Adit do you have any evidence that Real Madrid did't ask him?
you have any evidence other than pep fanboy saying?

If I say SAf was offered to coach us do you have any evidence to against?

It is easy making ridiculous statements with out backing it up with credible source.

Don't be ridiculous.SAF is retired and has no logical reason to coach Madrid atm. Where Pep is most wanted coach in the world for any club even for real madrid. Doesn't matter what you think about graham hunter, he still is more creditable source than you, giving no evidence whats so ever.

This is your post Laughing

Beautiful Football wrote:What Real Madrid was thinking. They asked Pep to take over Before they appoint Zidane as a coach.:facepalm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dlfhw

How biggest anti-madridista would become Real Madrd coach. The guy is Catalan independentist through and through a Culé.

So basically you are saying Bunch of Madrid directors had less common sense than you a GL Barca board member. Ok dude.  What were they thinking indeed.rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:47 pm

What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Adit wrote:
Adit wrote:
you have any evidence other than pep fanboy saying?

If I say SAf was offered to coach us do you have any evidence to against?

It is easy making ridiculous statements with out backing it up with credible source.

Don't be ridiculous.SAF is retired and has no logical reason to coach Madrid atm. Where Pep is most wanted coach in the world for any club even for real madrid. Doesn't matter what you think about graham hunter, he still is more creditable source than you, giving no evidence whats so ever.

This is your post Laughing

Beautiful Football wrote:What Real Madrid was thinking. They asked Pep to take over Before they appoint Zidane as a coach.:facepalm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dlfhw

How biggest anti-madridista would become Real Madrd coach. The guy is Catalan independentist through and through a Culé.

So basically you are saying Bunch of Madrid directors had less common sense than you a GL Barca board member. Ok dude.  What were they thinking indeed.rofl

Tbh i would not be surprised if they have, after all we can see whats going Real Madrid at this moment. :coffee:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Dude, we have a socio in our board and basically said what you said... They will have to go insane to make such a move.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Doc wrote:What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.

Probably this i agree we fans think more emotionally than a professional.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Here's the insane part of your post: You claim Real Madrid had approached Pep prior to firing Rafa with no evidence whatsoever. But somehow you decided to believe it. Then you acted surprised when some of us didn't believe it even though, just like you, we have no evidence to back up our logical thinking pattern. But here's the thing though, we are not the ones making the claim, so we are in no obligation to present evidence. You do.

Truth is, if you want to know the truth, you'll have to ask either Pep or Florentino. Using a lifelong Pep fanboy's quote as your evidence is laughable to say the least.

So as long as Pep or his agent or someone really important at Real Madrid hasn't confirmed it, don't present it as fact.

BTW, my grandfather told me once he almost signed for Barça. And to back up my claim, my grandmother confirmed it for me, so it must be true.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 6 Mr-burns-m3

Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 pm

You guys didn't have to ether the poor barca fan like that (:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:15 am

I'll give him until the summer.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:04 am

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 6 10603457_1676917699015106_697038638096083774_n
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:56 am

headbuttS...plural. i think (hope) he has worked on his temper, u need temperment as a coach. i can imagine someone like mourinho attempting to get under his skin
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Barca follow a club wide policy and philosophy, from first team to academy, they dont play at the whims of the first team manager. You are comparing able and oranges.

Exactly, and we never followed a "National Team" standard for our youth teams. I don't even know if there is one.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:13 pm

I can already Imagine zidane headbutting enrique on the sidelines after MSN runs riot after 10 minutes and real go 3 goals down to barca at camp nou. Laughing

Last edited by Bankz on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:14 pm

When is this meeting supposed to happen?

Neither of our clubs will go past Roma or Juve..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Fixed it :coffee:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:35 pm

free_cat wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Barca follow a club wide policy and philosophy, from first team to academy, they dont play at the whims of the first team manager. You are comparing able and oranges.

Exactly, and we never followed a "National Team" standard for our youth teams. I don't even know if there is one.

wHile I'll agree with you and Nick, we do have something in España that most countries don't have. iT is the skill development. right from age 4 thru to Juvenile, our players are trained on total field awareness, passing, ball receipt, playing in triangle, one touch passing, positioning. All the skills necessary for total (or possession) futbol. tHat's why our NT players regardless of what club they play for, can automatically adapt when they make seleccion. fOreign players coming into Madrid or Barca can not neccessary adapt the to some tactics because of the lack of some skill development.

i think that is likely what was referred to when someone started talking about NT approach. bUt this in Spain is not from NT nor any big club. it is in all the grass roots clubs. nOt sure how it got started but I've seen it throughout Spain.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:47 am

Doc wrote:What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.

What? He's the enemy ffs.. I would take any manager in the world over Pep.. If we did ask him to manage the club then it's an absolute disgrace
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 am

i  agree with leswagg; call it ego or whatever you want, its like asking cruyff to have some sort of role here. btw we didn't approach him, zidane was always going to be florentino's interim. and with the way football works, i bet you the powers that be (owners, agents, club directors) knew guardiola's premier league plans. some story the media decided to run with on an off day
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:31 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:

What? He's the enemy ffs.. I would take any manager in the world over Pep.. If we did ask him to manage the club then it's an absolute disgrace

He is the enemy, lol. I would like to think the club is the club's worst enemy but whatever.

Anyway, you're confusing our fandom with the world of work. He is a manager, a very good one I may add and Real Madrid has a job vacancy. There is nothing wrong, disgraceful or shameful in wanting the best for their organisation and Madrid, if one is to believe said rumour, queried his availability.

Of course, the reality is that it probably never happened nor would it ever happen but there is nothing bad about the rumour. And Madrid can do way more disgraceful things that would warrant any sort of rage than apparently wanting a former Barcelona manager.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:11 pm

I think it has political reasoning for that doc. Madrid represents Spain whereas Barca represent Catalonia. It would be a slap in the face to the Catalonian separists if he came to us and it would be a slap in the face to Spain if we employed a guy who is an activist for Catalonian independence
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:04 pm

agreed with leswagg pep is a great coach but fans are overrating him, wouldn't be bothered if he never coached madrid, especially since he took over barca, their fans have been super annoying with the inferiority complex, could imagine how he felt behind the fake gentleman act.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Could you please explain to me how Pep is overrated? i am very curious to know
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Doc wrote:He is the enemy, lol. I would like to think the club is the club's worst enemy but whatever.

Anyway, you're confusing our fandom with the world of work. He is a manager, a very good one I may add and Real Madrid has a job vacancy. There is nothing wrong, disgraceful or shameful in wanting the best for their organisation and Madrid, if one is to believe said rumour, queried his availability.

Of course, the reality is that it probably never happened nor would it ever happen but there is nothing bad about the rumour. And Madrid can do way more disgraceful things that would warrant any sort of rage than apparently wanting a former Barcelona manager.

If he were to come here and win big, we would never hear the end of it from Barca fans.. They will say that it took a Cule for us to find success and we would be the laughing stock of the football world

He's more than just a 'former Barca manager', you know that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next