Zidane Sack Watch

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by sportsczy on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Everything you said about what Zidane has used at Castilla is patently false Nick... all of it.  Reason Odegaard failed so badly last season is because Madrid ran a 433 and he was asked to play CM.  He didn't want to and couldn't tbh since he's really a AM and has no idea how to play CM.  That screwed the team up....  but he stayed with the 433 regardless.  It would have been easy, even logical, to go to a 4231 at that point.

This year, it's a 4231 but the best attackers from last season, namely Burgui qnd Medran, are gone.  Heck, even Benavente is gone.  There are only 3 main guys that were left:  Odegaard, Llorente and Mayoral.  That's it.  But Castilla isn't really about winning... it's about preparing players to be pros and play for Madrid.  So the manager there does what he can.

I remember specifically that Mourinho strongly criticized Castilla for playing different tactics than the senior squad and not taking directions from him...  and he was right.  Here are some of the articles at the time:

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/31/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1351647138.html
http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2012/10/30/actualidad/1351610807_003774.html

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16033
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:27 pm

False? according to who? you? please.

You have your version, i have mine. The issues of Odegaard have been reported on RMC by Fred Hermel mulitple times, he has had a difficult time being accepted by his Castilla team mates. As far as the formation being used, it's a none issue for me, because it's something that evolved from 4231 to 433 within last season.

I watched castilla play against La Roda last sunday, and they were lined up in a 433 with llorente, enzo and muni in a trivote and upfront mariano, borja and odegaard on the right wing. so not a 4231.

Mou was a schmuck that wanted to control everything, since he has gone, we looked for a coach like carlo that would focus on the first team, and we hired a new director that would take charge of castilla, Victor Fernandez, and he is pretty independent too.

Since Mou left, both first team and castilla have been rather independent, just as Toril was not listening to Mourinho anyway which was getting mou upset and would make him go crazy in front of the media.

So again, your theory is cold soup

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26231
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by sportsczy on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:41 pm

no we didn't... Carlo consistently brought up Castilla players like Medran to cover and he praised Castilla for properly preparing their players tactically and physically to come up to Madrid. You want me to dig those article up to???

But whatever... no point arguing.

Why do you say "we" and "nobody here" when you're the only one arguing against this point?

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16033
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Adit on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 pm

@Beautiful Football wrote:
@Adit wrote:
@Beautiful Football wrote:



Adit do you have any evidence that Real Madrid did't ask him?
you have any evidence other than pep fanboy saying?

If I say SAf was offered to coach us do you have any evidence to against?

It is easy making ridiculous statements with out backing it up with credible source.

Don't be ridiculous.SAF is retired and has no logical reason to coach Madrid atm. Where Pep is most wanted coach in the world for any club even for real madrid. Doesn't matter what you think about graham hunter, he still is more creditable source than you, giving no evidence whats so ever.



This is your post Laughing


@Beautiful Football wrote:What Real Madrid was thinking. They asked Pep to take over Before they appoint Zidane as a coach.:facepalm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dlfhw

How biggest anti-madridista would become Real Madrd coach. The guy is Catalan independentist through and through a Culé.




So basically you are saying Bunch of Madrid directors had less common sense than you a GL Barca board member. Ok dude.  What were they thinking indeed.rofl

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9152
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 pm

What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.


_________________
Gordon Strachan wrote:“We were just not good enough – has anybody ever thought about that?...Everybody goes looking for answers but sometimes you’re just shit.”
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10784
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Beautiful Football on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:52 pm

@Adit wrote:
@Beautiful Football wrote:
@Adit wrote:
you have any evidence other than pep fanboy saying?

If I say SAf was offered to coach us do you have any evidence to against?

It is easy making ridiculous statements with out backing it up with credible source.

Don't be ridiculous.SAF is retired and has no logical reason to coach Madrid atm. Where Pep is most wanted coach in the world for any club even for real madrid. Doesn't matter what you think about graham hunter, he still is more creditable source than you, giving no evidence whats so ever.



This is your post Laughing


@Beautiful Football wrote:What Real Madrid was thinking. They asked Pep to take over Before they appoint Zidane as a coach.:facepalm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dlfhw

How biggest anti-madridista would become Real Madrd coach. The guy is Catalan independentist through and through a Culé.




So basically you are saying Bunch of Madrid directors had less common sense than you a GL Barca board member. Ok dude.  What were they thinking indeed.rofl

Tbh i would not be surprised if they have, after all we can see whats going Real Madrid at this moment. :coffee:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 644
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Adit on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 pm



Dude, we have a socio in our board and basically said what you said... They will have to go insane to make such a move.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9152
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Beautiful Football on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:08 pm

@Doc wrote:What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.


Probably this i agree we fans think more emotionally than a professional.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 644
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Here's the insane part of your post: You claim Real Madrid had approached Pep prior to firing Rafa with no evidence whatsoever. But somehow you decided to believe it. Then you acted surprised when some of us didn't believe it even though, just like you, we have no evidence to back up our logical thinking pattern. But here's the thing though, we are not the ones making the claim, so we are in no obligation to present evidence. You do.

Truth is, if you want to know the truth, you'll have to ask either Pep or Florentino. Using a lifelong Pep fanboy's quote as your evidence is laughable to say the least.

So as long as Pep or his agent or someone really important at Real Madrid hasn't confirmed it, don't present it as fact.

BTW, my grandfather told me once he almost signed for Barça. And to back up my claim, my grandmother confirmed it for me, so it must be true.
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3049
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by InterMalia on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:24 pm






Laughing

_________________
Since 1908.......
avatar
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by LeVersacci on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 pm

You guys didn't have to ether the poor barca fan like that (:
avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by CBarca on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:15 am

I'll give him until the summer.

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Vibe on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:04 am

avatar
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 6356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by titosantill on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:56 pm

headbuttS...plural. i think (hope) he has worked on his temper, u need temperment as a coach. i can imagine someone like mourinho attempting to get under his skin
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3313
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by free_cat on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:29 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
Barca follow a club wide policy and philosophy, from first team to academy, they dont play at the whims of the first team manager. You are comparing able and oranges.


Exactly, and we never followed a "National Team" standard for our youth teams. I don't even know if there is one.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Bankz on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:13 pm

I can already Imagine zidane headbutting enrique on the sidelines after MSN runs riot after 10 minutes and real go 3 goals down to barca at camp nou. Laughing


Last edited by Bankz on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2789
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:14 pm

When is this meeting supposed to happen?

Neither of our clubs will go past Roma or Juve..

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 22690
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Bankz on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Fixed it :coffee:
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2789
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

@free_cat wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
Barca follow a club wide policy and philosophy, from first team to academy, they dont play at the whims of the first team manager. You are comparing able and oranges.

Exactly, and we never followed a "National Team" standard for our youth teams. I don't even know if there is one.


wHile I'll agree with you and Nick, we do have something in España that most countries don't have. iT is the skill development. right from age 4 thru to Juvenile, our players are trained on total field awareness, passing, ball receipt, playing in triangle, one touch passing, positioning. All the skills necessary for total (or possession) futbol. tHat's why our NT players regardless of what club they play for, can automatically adapt when they make seleccion. fOreign players coming into Madrid or Barca can not neccessary adapt the to some tactics because of the lack of some skill development.

i think that is likely what was referred to when someone started talking about NT approach. bUt this in Spain is not from NT nor any big club. it is in all the grass roots clubs. nOt sure how it got started but I've seen it throughout Spain.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3177
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:47 am

@Doc wrote:What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.



What? He's the enemy ffs.. I would take any manager in the world over Pep.. If we did ask him to manage the club then it's an absolute disgrace

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by titosantill on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:58 am

i  agree with leswagg; call it ego or whatever you want, its like asking cruyff to have some sort of role here. btw we didn't approach him, zidane was always going to be florentino's interim. and with the way football works, i bet you the powers that be (owners, agents, club directors) knew guardiola's premier league plans. some story the media decided to run with on an off day
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3313
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:31 pm

@LeSwagg James wrote:
@Doc wrote:What's wrong with Madrid asking Pep if he would like to manage the club? Personal feelings aside, football management is the man's profession and Madrid "tried a thing". He obviously isn't gonna manage Madrid for obvious reasons but I see nothing wrong with approaching him.



What? He's the enemy ffs.. I would take any manager in the world over Pep.. If we did ask him to manage the club then it's an absolute disgrace

He is the enemy, lol. I would like to think the club is the club's worst enemy but whatever.

Anyway, you're confusing our fandom with the world of work. He is a manager, a very good one I may add and Real Madrid has a job vacancy. There is nothing wrong, disgraceful or shameful in wanting the best for their organisation and Madrid, if one is to believe said rumour, queried his availability.

Of course, the reality is that it probably never happened nor would it ever happen but there is nothing bad about the rumour. And Madrid can do way more disgraceful things that would warrant any sort of rage than apparently wanting a former Barcelona manager.

_________________
Gordon Strachan wrote:“We were just not good enough – has anybody ever thought about that?...Everybody goes looking for answers but sometimes you’re just shit.”
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10784
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 pm

I think it has political reasoning for that doc. Madrid represents Spain whereas Barca represent Catalonia. It would be a slap in the face to the Catalonian separists if he came to us and it would be a slap in the face to Spain if we employed a guy who is an activist for Catalonian independence
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19011
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by chad4401 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 pm

agreed with leswagg pep is a great coach but fans are overrating him, wouldn't be bothered if he never coached madrid, especially since he took over barca, their fans have been super annoying with the inferiority complex, could imagine how he felt behind the fake gentleman act.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Could you please explain to me how Pep is overrated? i am very curious to know

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26231
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

@Doc wrote:He is the enemy, lol. I would like to think the club is the club's worst enemy but whatever.

Anyway, you're confusing our fandom with the world of work. He is a manager, a very good one I may add and Real Madrid has a job vacancy. There is nothing wrong, disgraceful or shameful in wanting the best for their organisation and Madrid, if one is to believe said rumour, queried his availability.

Of course, the reality is that it probably never happened nor would it ever happen but there is nothing bad about the rumour. And Madrid can do way more disgraceful things that would warrant any sort of rage than apparently wanting a former Barcelona manager.


If he were to come here and win big, we would never hear the end of it from Barca fans.. They will say that it took a Cule for us to find success and we would be the laughing stock of the football world

He's more than just a 'former Barca manager', you know that

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum