futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 13 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Lucifer wrote:
As far as Zizou is concerned there are two possibilities from ruval point if view
. He doesn't know the right thing or he knows right thing  and is not able to act accordingly due to some reasons. What does this say about Zizo as manager? Not much I guess

tbf we don't know anything about Zizou as coach yet.
Far too early to judge anything.

Then again that's the hilarious thing - Real never give proven top managers any benefit of the doubt, or time in order to implement things;
and now they seem willing to give some guy the benefit of the doubt and time in order to find out whether he's any kind of top manager at all Laughing

Makes sense though.
Real Madrid never was a manager's club, always a star players' club.
Seems logical they now would do away with the manager altogether in favour of an ex star player.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Hans, I think you're purposely overlooking certain known facts. Your post makes sense. Except, we have a president who only appoints yes-men. Z, just like Carlo and Rafa, is being instructed to play BBC at all times. Now, when you have three of the laziest strikers playing today, finding a balance becomes even more intricate, especially when one of those three seems unsubbable.

It takes a WC manager to find a balance, and Z isn't one. He's making countless tactical mistakes, nonsensical subs and obviously doesn't have a plan. Not to mention that he lacks coaching authority to give a spanking to whoever is under-performing.

I completely agree with you that we would be much better with someone like Pep. But I also believe that our squad is poorly built. Even if we were to stray away from this 4-AMs formation and play a more logical one with Casemiro and Kova, we still wouldn't find a balance, because our bench warmers aren't world class. Casemiro is very good, but he's no Busquets and Kova is still undisciplined. Very talented, but undisciplined.

We spent so much money buying elite AMs and playing them out of position, instead of going for elite DMs and playing everybody exactly where they're supposed to play.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Strongly disagree with the pep praise

lightly disagree with some of the other points

What is this? some quality of life questionnaire bs pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Also Hans it is possible to think the squad is poorly built and think Zidane is a scrub at the same time lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Mole, I don't even want to say Zidane is a scub. Who knows, maybe he'll turn out great. Probably not. Maybe something in between.

Demon, good post, will have an answer later.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:20 pm

@Great leader
Agree.
But there is more scope for panties getting bunched in latter  excuse so I guess we have to stick to it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Strongly disagree with the pep praise

lightly disagree with some of the other points

What is this? some quality of life questionnaire bs pls.

Wouldn't change a word.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:27 pm

The jury is still out on Zidane as the squad has the issues you all mentioned, and he has only been a first team coach for like a month. But when you have AMs you need to fit, and your midfielders lack defensive capabilities, why not pack the midfield and play with a "10"? more so now that Bale is injured, has anyone (Benitez, Zidane) tried a 4-3-1-2?

Kovacic-Modric-Kroos behind James with CR and Benzema upfront, specially now that CR is not so athletic and roams the center.

Or maybe 4-2-3-1 (I think Benitez tried this right?) with Kovacic-Modric at the back, Kroos and James/Isco in 2 of the forward positions and ask them to contribute defensively.

The squad is not that poorly built in the end, it lacks balance but its full of world class players. Ancelotti, got it going. Another top manager should be able to. Zidane is nowhere near ready for this challenge.

tl;dr madrid should have just gone with Spalletti to fix the mess :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

It's amazing how all these Barca fans want us to can yet another coach.

Whether or not Zidane has what it takes remains to be seen. Despite what Sports has been saying, he is an interim coach and is being given the rest of the year to prove himself. We (madridistas) are more than content to give him this timeframe. No one else could have stepped in after the horrendous Rafa to finish the season. The issues we face are simply wrong players for desperate needs of club, a very unbalanced club primarily because of trying to cater to prima donna players and biggest problem of all is a president who insists on having full control of player acquisitions and makes evaluations based solely on marketing impact. No coach can do better until either Perez steps down or is somehow convinced to alter his player acquisitions philosophy.

We are in for a very dramatic summer market. It will be a short condensed market because of Euro, several rich clubs being heavily involved (Man U, City, Chelsea, Barca, maybe PSG and both Madrid teams). Likely some desperation from Real Madrid due to possible last market open for them for a couple of years. To me this will translate into either one final chance for Perez OR he steps down, particularly when suspension is confirmed. I'm not sure what outcome I would prefer!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Zippo Zidangi Proud
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Real 'in for a dramatic summer market' LMAO.

You guys are transfer banned rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:System and shape looks good.

Lucifer wrote:Lacks personnel though

Agreed.
Also what you have to keep in mind is how delicate Zizou has to proceed here.
As a newbie coach dealing with Uncle Flo's power it doesn't suffice to just try to fix the way Real play.
First, in order to convince Perez where the problem lies, he needs to expose and amplify the flaws and imbalances of the squad, before he can improve it with Unle Flo's backing.
He's doing a great job in that regard IMO

Sports can back me up on this
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38970p36-we-need#1571083

Like Guardiola did when he kept playing Deco and Ronaldinho at the beginning of the 08/09 season, right?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 pm

According to Diego Torres, Mehdrid are looking for a new coach in the summer. Zidane. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 am

free_cat wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:System and shape looks good.

Lucifer wrote:Lacks personnel though

Agreed.
Also what you have to keep in mind is how delicate Zizou has to proceed here.
As a newbie coach dealing with Uncle Flo's power it doesn't suffice to just try to fix the way Real play.
First, in order to convince Perez where the problem lies, he needs to expose and amplify the flaws and imbalances of the squad, before he can improve it with Unle Flo's backing.
He's doing a great job in that regard IMO

Sports can back me up on this
http://www.goallegacy.net/t38970p36-we-need#1571083

Like Guardiola did when he kept playing Deco and Ronaldinho at the beginning of the 08/09 season, right?

And Pep didn't have anywhere near the stature Zidane has. Zidane was more successful and is more beloved to the Madrid faithful than anyone in the current squad. No reason he can't drop whoever he wants.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:27 am

The club need to establish a long term vision and philosophy. Stop with this constant chopping and changing of managers, it doesn't work. We need an actual playing style with players buying into it. I want the club to be a group of hard working players who are known for their football.

Honestly, I'd be content if we go a season without any trophies provided we do all of this and we're playing good football. This is Perez we're talking about though, so in all likelihood Zidane will be sacked and the merry go round continues.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:05 am

Onyx wrote:. I want the club to be a group of hard working players who are known for their football.

At risk of sounding pessimist or cynical might I say it's easier to find Holy Grail.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:14 pm

I don't want to be sacked but what is his style? We don't have a system we play without ideas. without a system, the team doesn't showcase a sign of what he wishes to accomplish. is it 4-3-3? or 4-4-2? Is it possession what we want?

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Onyx wrote:The club need to establish a long term vision and philosophy. Stop with this constant chopping and changing of managers, it doesn't work. We need an actual playing style with players buying into it. I want the club to be a group of hard working players who are known for their football.

Honestly, I'd be content if we go a season without any trophies provided we do all of this and we're playing good football. This is Perez we're talking about though, so in all likelihood Zidane will be sacked and the merry go round continues.

How the heck did you become a Real Madrid fan? Your club stands against everything you dream of. "Long term vision", "philosophy", "hard working players". rofl You do realize your club is being run by a senile grandpa who buys players based on shirt sale potential, detests defensive players, sacks CL winning coaches and sells CL final MVPs one season later, right? I ask again: When and how did you become a Real Madrid fan? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Onyx wrote:The club need to establish a long term vision and philosophy. Stop with this constant chopping and changing of managers, it doesn't work. We need an actual playing style with players buying into it. I want the club to be a group of hard working players who are known for their football.

That is never going to happen. Real Madrid is a gimmick club; always has and always will buy superstars.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:07 pm

If perez sacks zidane he will be laughing object.tried hundred managers still thinks its the managers fault but biggest problem is himself.turned r.madrid FC into r.madrid LLC
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Its my opinion that some players are not in worthy levels in madrid. The team that tries to beat barcelona must have GOAT level players. Example benzema is technically great but too slow for such level and would sit on bench in barca team. Bale is not technically gifted he too would sit on bench. CR and neymar would sub each other but neymar would get more time i think. Barca has complete attackers magical and fast.

In midfield Isco or modric comes close to iniesta but there is no busquets level DM in that team. Defense is ok
And finally if we add messi factor then difference is clear to see. Changing managers will not make them to be barcelona level
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

futbol wrote:

How the heck did you become a Real Madrid fan? Your club stands against everything you dream of. "Long term vision", "philosophy", "hard working players". rofl You do realize your club is being run by a senile grandpa who buys players based on shirt sale potential, detests defensive players, sacks CL winning coaches and sells CL final MVPs one season later, right? I ask again: When and how did you become a Real Madrid fan? Laughing

It's funny because I actually think about this a lot. A lot of people are young and naive when they decide on a club to support. Maybe they do it because they like a player on the team, or because they own a shirt, they've been to a game etc, minor reasons. Their loyalty for that club then increases and they start to learn more about the club and football altogether. I don't know, maybe if I waited until now to support a club, or even a few years ago, my choice may have well been different. However I'm a loyal person and the affection I've built up for the club over the years trumps everything.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Does Zidane even wear a watch lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Onyx wrote:
futbol wrote:

It's funny because I actually think about this a lot. A lot of people are young and naive when they decide on a club to support. Maybe they do it because they like a player on the team, or because they own a shirt, they've been to a game etc, minor reasons. Their loyalty for that club then increases and they start to learn more about the club and football altogether. I don't know, maybe if I waited until now to support a club, or even a few years ago, my choice may have well been different. However I'm a loyal person and the affection I've built up for the club over the years trumps everything.

That's a very good response.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm

moderately agree
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:43 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:

That is never going to happen. Real Madrid is a gimmick club; always has and always will buy superstars.

Clearly, you've been following Real Madrid for a really long time.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next