Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever

3 posters

Go down

Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever Empty Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever

Post by hoangdungksp Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am

I've come back again with my new compilation "Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever"
I hope you like it. Enjoy it! bounce

hoangdungksp
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKa8Xw7kI3rPBISzqX4geg?sub_con

Back to top Go down

Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever Empty Re: Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 am

i'm just about to watch this...btw zlatan's bicycle kick against england is probably the best i ever saw
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever Empty Re: Best Volley vs Bicycle Kick Goals Ever

Post by Bankz Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 am

Dunno but, I feel the zlatan one against against england is overatted tbh. Especially as the keeper wasn't in goal. The only thing is that it was against england, he was on a hattrick, and that it was zlatan. Seemed more like trial and error to me. Anyway, its just what I think tho.

The best I ever saw was the one of rivaldo against valencia in 99. It was a title winning goal decided by that goal.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:29 am

you're looking at importance. i'm looking more in terms of beauty. based on importance, the fact it was a friendly makes people downplay it. but the reaction to that in real time was crazy. the keeper being away from the goal is cancelled out by the distance and the height zlatan (who is tall) had to hit it.

the rivaldo one (btw, wasn't a title winner, but a goal that got them into ucl), whilst more important, and the fact, if i remember correctly, it was a hattrick in a 3-2 win against a tough valencia side(i watched the game and was rooting for valencia; obviously cos of the rivalry, even though i also hate valencia and rivaldo and raul were fighting neck and neck for the pichichi) is definitely more important; its a feat that we demand from great players to step up on such occasions. and barcelona fans will probably rank that as their top. but based solely on beauty, we've seen such kicks before; from rooney, ronaldinho, benzema, julio baptista, rivaldo on a number of occasions, sergio ramos, michel salgado (albeit in a charity game) and so on

in terms of beauty, i never saw that zlatan one. and i'm not sure any of those players would have attempted that, even with the goalie off his line. its not one of those things where, the goalie is off so it should automatically go in. the distance, the right power to make it drop down, the height he had to jump, ....

if rivaldo scored that against valencia in that 3-2 win, i'd then give the edge to rivaldo based on the moment. but based on beauty, i just can't. what i loved was everyone's reaction on the day it happened. then ofcourse a couple of days/weeks apart, we started over-analyzing and downplayed it cos "it was a friendly", "no goalie", "they were already leading 3-2" etc....not many human beings can pull that off
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 am

I know u might think I like the goal because of its importance but taken at face value, and for aesthetic reasons I still prefare the one scored by rivaldo far more. Rivaldo had to chest it up and without the ball landing threw the kick from outside the 18 yard box (just a little outside the area tho). I liked it more cause it seemed like a proper bycicle kick as against some random zlatan athletic effort. All thesame don't mind me tho, I don't know why I rescent the goal so much. Btw everyone knows I love zlatan, so it has nothing to do with fanboying as both played for barca, were examples of the beautiful game and not that I really like rivaldo particularly.. Infact I'm feeling strange why I don't like the goal very unlike me.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:59 am

i think controlling the ball with the chest, whilst there's a lot of skill there, it decreases the degree of difficulty somewhat. when u just hit without concern for ball trajectory or timing and it goes in, that's marvelous. on beauty, i think rivaldo may have scored one or two bicycle kicks that were more beautiful than his valencia one (but of less importance) even though it wasn't a bicycle kick, i loved that goal against belgium in 02, the goal's largely forgotten but it was a nice hit....not as beautiful as the bicycle kicks though
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down