halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
El Blanco Madridista
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transfer Ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 19:31:21

tito can you stop with the overhaul nonsense? the club is not gonna sell of majority of the players, to play some 19 yr kids or the next youtube sensations, idk where is mentality came from but this is real life.

just because a certain player is flopping nowadays, some posters are hellbent on pushing this major shake up in the squad, seem like if a certain player was sold off would expose a lot of things, so lets get rid of half the team to make it not like a certain player fault, so obvious.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 19:35:10

It's not so much about doing an overhaul, it's about retooling the team to have it play 433 with adequately. Right now we are a little but ill equipped. And CR leaving would always suggest that we would re-equip
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 14 Jan - 19:37:40

someone tell me what's that guy's ranting about? not @mrnick, the other one
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 19:47:22

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's not so much about doing an overhaul, it's about retooling the team to have it play 433 with adequately. Right now we are a little but ill equipped. And CR leaving would always suggest that we would re-equip

for that we don't need a overhaul, cr a lone leaving is enough we have casemiro as dm and 3 proper cm already, again no need for a overhaul

@tito when cr was playing well(scoring) only needed 1 or 2 players, now he is meh lets sell everybody and start over, anyone paying a attention can see this.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 19:51:48

Oh so now you are supporting Casemiro as DM? oh what's going on here rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 14 Jan - 19:52:47

i'm not going to get into my problems with the squad as a whole. i can't repeat the same point over again, its exhausting for me, i don't know how people do it. i just hope for a some silverware this season, and that this doesn't cause anyone to slack cos they're guaranteed an extra season
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 19:55:51

when have i haven't supported casemiro as DM? because i didn't join in the blame a player to big up the other campaign?

I have always been in favor of casemiro way a head of pogba, everybody know this but im not gonna come of here acting like kroos is garbage to big up casemiro.

@tito i have seen some of your posts, and i will say what i said then, when you sell all that quality at once, you think the club can replace with a bunch of kids or that other big club not gonna rip flo for everything he is got, your kidding yourself and living in fantasy.

Last edited by chad4401 on Thu 14 Jan - 20:00:01; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 19:59:20

why are you comparing pogba and casemiro? 1) not the same level of players, regardless of positions. 2) dont play the same role/position lmao

this is just funny, and nice to see u flipping the script... when we were uttering the idea of Caserimo playing DM, you went on a rant about how we follow the hype and what not bullshit, putting blame on Kroos for nothing, then mocking Casemiro when he wasnt making a difference blablabla Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:05:33

cut the crap nick your reaching, how am i flipping the script explain? i never said he wasn't good enough for the team, and all i ever said the problems on the team is bigger than him, while the rest of switch their brains off when the mid still gets dominated with him in it, and still wanna blame kroos for it.

i still would have casemiro ahead of pogba to sit in front of the defense, with the other cm ahead of him, i don't care about hype, i care about what happening on the pitch as always, nice try with that reach.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:09:33

the funny thing about this, im sure i called you guys out with the kroos vs casemiro, was exactly the same as illarra vs silva, latter didn't do any better but every poster on here was raving and praising him, just to put illarra down, who was the only poster on here that said silva didn't look any better? and carlo benched for the remainder of the season.

you guys can't tell me shit about players
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:11:43

of course kroos is to be blamed, he doesnt know how to defend lol

no one in their right minds would play pogba in front of the defense, no one here ever suggested so, not even Valkyrja. where do you find that BS lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu 14 Jan - 20:19:29

Barça were hit with the ban in April, and their appeal was dismissed in August. And overall, it took until the end of December for the CAS to also dismiss their appeal, which means the process took around eight months to go through.

Florentino is going to drag the appeal out beyond the summer window. But there's a silver lining here, for us fans, which is the precedent set by Barça. Both FIFA and CAS could very well reject the appeal before summer given the fact that our ban has been rendered official three months before Barça's. Add to that the fact that their lawyers already have a 'raw' version to shoulder against.

I think Flo may not be able to drag the process until summer like Barça because the circumstances are different.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Thu 14 Jan - 20:31:22; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:21:22

kroos is to blame my arse, funny how when the team started defending properly as whole, so did he, is casemiro a better defender than him? sure but that doesn't make kroos shit and at fault for the mid problems, that shitty madrid fan logic.

on pogba i don't care where you would play him, i said i would have casemiro ahead of him, always have and always will.

weren't you shitting on pogba earlier this season and praising casemiro? your the master of flipping the script as i said nice try with that reach.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:25:37

answer this question, is Kroos a defensive midfielder in the same vein as Busquets or Thiago Motta?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:30:03

it doesn't matter if he isn't, and the midfield getting overrun with casemiro didn't happen? cause it sure as hell did, thus making your crappy argument even more shit and irrelevant, one player cannot solve the problem of a whole squad, the sooner you guys learn that the better.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:31:53

i never claimed one player can solve the team's problems, dont be silly.

answer the question please, dont try to run around it.

Is Kroos a defensive midfielder in the same vein as Busquets or Thiago Motta?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 14 Jan - 20:35:48

We're going to make changes and spend big this summer... likely overspend by a lot... because we will be out of the summer mercato where all the action happens for 2 years.

So yeah, i expect to get ALL these guys:
- Pogba
- Hazard
- Griezmann
- a young CB
- a backup LB
- a backup striker

The guys that will be sold imo:
- Ronaldo
- James
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:35:59

ok he is not and casemiro is what does that prove exactly?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:37:28

chad4401 wrote:ok he is not and casemiro is what does that prove exactly?
that's it, you know he is not, so stop wasting our times ffs.

sportsczy wrote:We're going to make changes and spend big this summer... likely overspend by a lot... because we will be out of the summer mercato where all the action happens for 2 years.

So yeah, i expect to get ALL these guys:
-  Pogba
-  Hazard
-  Griezmann
-  a young CB
-  a backup LB
-  a backup striker

The guys that will be sold imo:
-  Ronaldo
-  James
we cant have Hazard, Griezman, Bale and Benzema, that's silly

young CBs we have in Vallejo and Llorente.

back up LB and CF are needed indeed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 14 Jan - 20:38:25

yes we are.  We're going to overstock because we can't afford to be understocked...  the ban allows us to sell, just not to buy.  So whoever doesn't make the cut can be sold during the ban.

Vallejo and Llorente suck...  they are very fringe. Highly disappointed in both.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 14 Jan - 20:43:18

what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:47:17

sportsczy wrote:yes we are.  We're going to overstock because we can't afford to be understocked...  the ban allows us to sell, just not to buy.  So whoever doesn't make the cut can be sold during the ban.

Vallejo and Llorente suck...  they are very fringe.  Highly disappointed in both.
we cant have all those 4 guys at the same time lol, we are already in the same situation, just replace hazard and griezmann with ronaldo and james.

just because we have to overspend implies that we will make silly decisions like that lol

as far as CB, pepe is still ok, and nacho as a back up is fine for now. We cant sign a high profile young CB because Ramos starts and Varane will start. And you are wrong, Vallejo and Llorente are both very good young CBs, they need more seasoning but that's it. I wont claim to follow them on a daily but from the spanish bloggers, forumers and journos i follow, they are developping well.

There are ways to sign good players without signing "galacticos"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu 14 Jan - 20:49:42

@sportsczy, that list is a huge stretch. why would atleti, going through the same process sell us griezmann...if anything they'll lock him to a tighter contract. that's like close to 300 mill in spending, i want changes but i hope florentino doesn't go that far....i don't care for hazard, i haven't caught juve enough this season, but i'm not sure i care for pogba either....btw i thought pogba was a cm, we have a bunch of central mids already
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jan - 20:50:38

chad4401 wrote:what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.
you are wasting my time now. you answer the question already. I always said Kroos is not a DM, we need a DM. You just agreed with me he is not one. i dont blame him at all, so stop saying that i do lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu 14 Jan - 21:07:42

sports, you're assuming that our appeal will be dragged out beyond summer. That's highly unlikely because FIFA already has the rulings of the Barça case and they could, both FIFA and CAS, reject the appeal before summer.

Even if Florentino could somehow drag it out, your list is very unrealistic.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 14 Jan - 21:11:24

I don't think you guys understand... we MUST overstock because we can't take care of any issues if an injury occurs or a player underperforms. So for once, we really have to be silly and have too many guys. This is the one situation where it makes all the sense in the world Laughing

It's going to happen anyway. That's what Barca did. They sent the excess out on loan with an option to buy if they needed them. We'll likely do the same.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next