Transfer Ban

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:59 pm

why are you comparing pogba and casemiro? 1) not the same level of players, regardless of positions. 2) dont play the same role/position lmao

this is just funny, and nice to see u flipping the script... when we were uttering the idea of Caserimo playing DM, you went on a rant about how we follow the hype and what not bullshit, putting blame on Kroos for nothing, then mocking Casemiro when he wasnt making a difference blablabla Laughing

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:05 pm

cut the crap nick your reaching, how am i flipping the script explain? i never said he wasn't good enough for the team, and all i ever said the problems on the team is bigger than him, while the rest of switch their brains off when the mid still gets dominated with him in it, and still wanna blame kroos for it.

i still would have casemiro ahead of pogba to sit in front of the defense, with the other cm ahead of him, i don't care about hype, i care about what happening on the pitch as always, nice try with that reach.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:09 pm

the funny thing about this, im sure i called you guys out with the kroos vs casemiro, was exactly the same as illarra vs silva, latter didn't do any better but every poster on here was raving and praising him, just to put illarra down, who was the only poster on here that said silva didn't look any better? and carlo benched for the remainder of the season.

you guys can't tell me shit about players

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:11 pm

of course kroos is to be blamed, he doesnt know how to defend lol

no one in their right minds would play pogba in front of the defense, no one here ever suggested so, not even Valkyrja. where do you find that BS lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Barça were hit with the ban in April, and their appeal was dismissed in August. And overall, it took until the end of December for the CAS to also dismiss their appeal, which means the process took around eight months to go through.

Florentino is going to drag the appeal out beyond the summer window. But there's a silver lining here, for us fans, which is the precedent set by Barça. Both FIFA and CAS could very well reject the appeal before summer given the fact that our ban has been rendered official three months before Barça's. Add to that the fact that their lawyers already have a 'raw' version to shoulder against.

I think Flo may not be able to drag the process until summer like Barça because the circumstances are different.


Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:21 pm

kroos is to blame my arse, funny how when the team started defending properly as whole, so did he, is casemiro a better defender than him? sure but that doesn't make kroos shit and at fault for the mid problems, that shitty madrid fan logic.

on pogba i don't care where you would play him, i said i would have casemiro ahead of him, always have and always will.

weren't you shitting on pogba earlier this season and praising casemiro? your the master of flipping the script as i said nice try with that reach.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:25 pm

answer this question, is Kroos a defensive midfielder in the same vein as Busquets or Thiago Motta?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm

it doesn't matter if he isn't, and the midfield getting overrun with casemiro didn't happen? cause it sure as hell did, thus making your crappy argument even more shit and irrelevant, one player cannot solve the problem of a whole squad, the sooner you guys learn that the better.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm

i never claimed one player can solve the team's problems, dont be silly.

answer the question please, dont try to run around it.

Is Kroos a defensive midfielder in the same vein as Busquets or Thiago Motta?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:35 pm

We're going to make changes and spend big this summer... likely overspend by a lot... because we will be out of the summer mercato where all the action happens for 2 years.

So yeah, i expect to get ALL these guys:
- Pogba
- Hazard
- Griezmann
- a young CB
- a backup LB
- a backup striker

The guys that will be sold imo:
- Ronaldo
- James

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:35 pm

ok he is not and casemiro is what does that prove exactly?

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:37 pm

@chad4401 wrote:ok he is not and casemiro is what does that prove exactly?
that's it, you know he is not, so stop wasting our times ffs.

@sportsczy wrote:We're going to make changes and spend big this summer... likely overspend by a lot... because we will be out of the summer mercato where all the action happens for 2 years.

So yeah, i expect to get ALL these guys:
-  Pogba
-  Hazard
-  Griezmann
-  a young CB
-  a backup LB
-  a backup striker

The guys that will be sold imo:
-  Ronaldo
-  James
we cant have Hazard, Griezman, Bale and Benzema, that's silly

young CBs we have in Vallejo and Llorente.

back up LB and CF are needed indeed

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:38 pm

yes we are.  We're going to overstock because we can't afford to be understocked...  the ban allows us to sell, just not to buy.  So whoever doesn't make the cut can be sold during the ban.

Vallejo and Llorente suck...  they are very fringe. Highly disappointed in both.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:43 pm

what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:47 pm

@sportsczy wrote:yes we are.  We're going to overstock because we can't afford to be understocked...  the ban allows us to sell, just not to buy.  So whoever doesn't make the cut can be sold during the ban.

Vallejo and Llorente suck...  they are very fringe.  Highly disappointed in both.
we cant have all those 4 guys at the same time lol, we are already in the same situation, just replace hazard and griezmann with ronaldo and james.

just because we have to overspend implies that we will make silly decisions like that lol

as far as CB, pepe is still ok, and nacho as a back up is fine for now. We cant sign a high profile young CB because Ramos starts and Varane will start. And you are wrong, Vallejo and Llorente are both very good young CBs, they need more seasoning but that's it. I wont claim to follow them on a daily but from the spanish bloggers, forumers and journos i follow, they are developping well.

There are ways to sign good players without signing "galacticos"

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by titosantill on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:49 pm

@sportsczy, that list is a huge stretch. why would atleti, going through the same process sell us griezmann...if anything they'll lock him to a tighter contract. that's like close to 300 mill in spending, i want changes but i hope florentino doesn't go that far....i don't care for hazard, i haven't caught juve enough this season, but i'm not sure i care for pogba either....btw i thought pogba was a cm, we have a bunch of central mids already
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:50 pm

@chad4401 wrote:what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.
you are wasting my time now. you answer the question already. I always said Kroos is not a DM, we need a DM. You just agreed with me he is not one. i dont blame him at all, so stop saying that i do lol.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 26913
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:07 pm

sports, you're assuming that our appeal will be dragged out beyond summer. That's highly unlikely because FIFA already has the rulings of the Barça case and they could, both FIFA and CAS, reject the appeal before summer.

Even if Florentino could somehow drag it out, your list is very unrealistic.


_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:11 pm

I don't think you guys understand... we MUST overstock because we can't take care of any issues if an injury occurs or a player underperforms. So for once, we really have to be silly and have too many guys. This is the one situation where it makes all the sense in the world Laughing

It's going to happen anyway. That's what Barca did. They sent the excess out on loan with an option to buy if they needed them. We'll likely do the same.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:12 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:sports, you're assuming that our appeal will be dragged out beyond summer. That's highly unlikely because FIFA already has the rulings of the Barça case and they could, both FIFA and CAS, reject the appeal before summer.

Even if Florentino could somehow drag it out, your list is very unrealistic.


Barca were allowed to participate in the market during that summer as part of the appeal. We're going to have the same opportunity. That's how the got Suarez, Rakitic, Vertonghen, etc.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by titosantill on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:17 pm

i know we must overstock, i agree with it. but 300 mill isn't overstocking, that's a multi year investment; and griezmann too, that will be a waste of time, atleti won't sell. better yet, they could just stall it till the end of the window and a fax machine somewhere breaks down....they'd love to stick it to our club
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Sports, you're still missing the big picture. Real Madrid must do the best they can to get their ban set back beyond the summer transfer window, which would allow them to bring the players they want in.

However, there are no assurances about whether they will be able to do this.

For one, there is the precedent set by Barcelona. It will be easy for FIFA to use the same rulings and logic against them they used against the Catalans, speeding up the process.

Furthermore, Barcelona were banned three-and-a-half months later in the year than Madrid, so depending on waiting times, if Madrid appeal, it could be rejected both by FIFA and the CAS before summer anyway. This is not me talking, this is B/R.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3158
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:32 pm

i still don't know why the ban has been applied? fLo had detailed out everyone of the 52 kids that were being investigated and it all seemed within the rules. If it turns out Flo has lied to us, then that just might be the final nail in his coffin.

i would expect a definite appeal and if it takes the two courts to file it, it will drag out into the summer. So I think Nick and Sports are right. And further, if the appeals don't work, I expect we will get a new president.

As to what changes, they begin with Ronaldo. Although we all want him out, I'm not convinced the management nor the president see it that way.

What we need more than anything else is a DM, again in agreement with Nick. With that happening, I expect either Kross or Modric to likely go. Kovacic is supposted to be the heir to Modric's spot, I supposed that could change to be Kross. the other midfield spot will go to either Isco or someone like Pogba.

Up front, assuming the French do not end up prosecuting Benz (according to Sports), then Bale and Benz likely remain. So decision then is do they use James to replace Ronaldo or do they go after Hazard. If it is Hazard then I would expect James to go. Same may be true re Isco if they do bring in Pogba. nO way we get (or try) to get Griesman. You only have to look back re Falcao and Kun to know there is no way they sell a star player to us, under any circumstances. tHe only talk about that has been in fantasies in this forum. Re backups you have Jese and Lucas, but for sure Denis is headed to Villareal or Valencia. Thus we need another CF and that probably should be done now.

We do need backup laterals and we can hope both Arbeloa and Danilo are gone, but again not sure management will do that. CBs are ok in my mind.

There is still a chance they will look to bring in DeGea in and replace Navas. Word around club is they felt Navas lost some some his early season edge during the November and December.
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3348
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by Perucho21 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:13 pm

I don't know why you guys are clamoring for DM when we have Casemiro. How many DMs are available and are at the level to play at Madrid?

Casemiro accepts rotation and is a good enough DM. He's proven it in the games he played.

_________________
avatar
Perucho21
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 904
Join date : 2015-03-23
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:33 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.
you are wasting my time now. you answer the question already. I always said Kroos is not a DM, we need a DM. You just agreed with me he is not one. i dont blame him at all, so stop saying that i do lol.


dude I bet money if the team had all the players you guys wank about, and the shape of the team is a mess, and they all look average, just because you hyped them their motm, i have seen it and highlighted it numerous times Laughing.

some of you just know how to name players and can't rate their performances properly, i hope kroos continues to start and when he is performing and doing everything, watch you flip and start raving about kroos like you never said anything.

typical madrid fan logic.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Sports, you're still missing the big picture. Real Madrid must do the best they can to get their ban set back beyond the summer transfer window, which would allow them to bring the players they want in.

However, there are no assurances about whether they will be able to do this.

For one, there is the precedent set by Barcelona. It will be easy for FIFA to use the same rulings and logic against them they used against the Catalans, speeding up the process.

Furthermore, Barcelona were banned three-and-a-half months later in the year than Madrid, so depending on waiting times, if Madrid appeal, it could be rejected both by FIFA and the CAS before summer anyway. This is not me talking, this is B/R.

It's precedent.  Doesn't matter when the ruling was made public.  FIFA won't hear the appeal until right after the European season is over (after CL Final) and then the process takes 3 months and the ruling is put on hold until after the appeal.  That's how they work.  So they could have said this now or later without any practical difference.

Only reason they made it public now is that there's a FIFA election later and the timing didn't allow for them to wait.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16368
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum