Transfer Ban

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Transfer Ban

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Sports, you're still missing the big picture. Real Madrid must do the best they can to get their ban set back beyond the summer transfer window, which would allow them to bring the players they want in.

However, there are no assurances about whether they will be able to do this.

For one, there is the precedent set by Barcelona. It will be easy for FIFA to use the same rulings and logic against them they used against the Catalans, speeding up the process.

Furthermore, Barcelona were banned three-and-a-half months later in the year than Madrid, so depending on waiting times, if Madrid appeal, it could be rejected both by FIFA and the CAS before summer anyway. This is not me talking, this is B/R.

It's precedent.  Doesn't matter when the ruling was made public.  FIFA won't hear the appeal until right after the European season is over (after CL Final) and then the process takes 3 months and the ruling is put on hold until after the appeal.  That's how they work.  So they could have said this now or later without any practical difference.

Only reason they made it public now is that there's a FIFA election later and the timing didn't allow for them to wait.

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
It's precedent.  Doesn't matter when the ruling was made public.  FIFA won't hear the appeal until right after the European season is over (after CL Final) and then the process takes 3 months and the ruling is put on hold until after the appeal.  That's how they work.  So they could have said this now or later without any practical difference.

Pardon my ignorance, but could you please tell me where did you get that piece of information (the part which I highlighted in bold)? Please don't feel like I'm doubting you or anything, I just need to educate myself more about it.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:24 pm

The two sons of Zizou were apparently part of the FIFA sanctions.... they say we recruited them too early Laughing

FIFA kills me rofl

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Having now read the charges and the club's response, I can't see the ban being upheld, esp. in european appeals court.

However, if the ban does occur, there is no doubt Perez has to resign.
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 pm

It's not getting overturned. No chance. It's going to stick.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:59 am

@chad4401 wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:what does that prove exactly? nothing when the shape of the team is crap, when the team was firing on all cylinders no cared about kroos, but when things are bad and someone needs to be blamed, it always the lesser hyped players fault shitty madrid fan logic.
you are wasting my time now. you answer the question already. I always said Kroos is not a DM, we need a DM. You just agreed with me he is not one. i dont blame him at all, so stop saying that i do lol.

dude I bet money if the team had all the players you guys wank about, and the shape of the team is a mess, and they all look average, just because you hyped them their motm, i have seen it and highlighted it numerous times Laughing.

some of you just know how to name players and can't rate their performances properly, i hope kroos continues to start and when he is performing and doing everything, watch you flip and start raving about kroos like you never said anything.

typical madrid fan logic.
Of course Kroos will have good games and i will praise him, heck i hope he has good games
Do you really think you are making clever predictions?

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:57 pm

@sportsczy wrote:It's not getting overturned. No chance. It's going to stick.

Sports, why are you so certain the ban will happen?Zidane's sons on the list demonstrates either fifa got it wrong or possibly more fifa corruption. We know Perez could be lying to us, but so far everything they have put out there since 2014, sounds like very valid arguments in every one of the 52 investigations. We also hear fifa is investigating another 5 European teams some of whom are in EPL. I can see the initial (to fifa) may get rejected but I would expect CAS to examine the facts much closer and therefore it's either accepted or Perez is lying. Even your countryman, Wenger said he expects the appeal to be successful.
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:00 pm

It doesn't sound like it's the same as Barca. Their appeal was, although they broke the rules, they didn't do any harm and they tried to fall the spirit if the rules. Then afterwards, ok we are guilty but punishment is too harsh.
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3