Real Betis vs Real Madrid

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Real Betis vs Real Madrid

Post by shadexticos on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 am

Can we put sentiments, invidividual accolades and image aside. Ronaldo is the worst player in the starting 11 by miles. I am so happy seeing Benzema finally come off his shadow. I imagine how much Jese would have developed if he had 2 years of regular playing time. Ronaldo sucks so much, i want to bang my head on a wall anytime he does what he does best - pass rubbish, fall on the floor and sulk, miss chances, celebrate like a fool and disappear in tough matches.

Perez is honestly the problem. Ronaldo needs to be sold without even buying a replacement.
James was getting into the game when he got subbed off.
I am super satisfied with the way the team is playing. The joy in the gameplay will compensate for our lack of trophy this season, but expect us to beast our way through next season. IF and only If Ronaldo goes.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 am

We all know Ronaldo won't go if the ban transfer stands, Perez will buy a replacement no matter what, perhaps not an actual replacement on the pitch but a marketing replacement, that's all he cares about, and who on our team can take that place? i would think James but he might leave as well.

Claudio84
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:08 pm

the team is terribly unbalanced. there is depth in the wrong places....i still maintain, as i did since last season; fielding two central midfielders as work horses will work against the recreativos and malmos of this world, not against people who know what they're doing. added to the fact we've got a shaky defense, an uncoordinated attack, little to no help on the wings, its just terribly constructed
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm

@titosantill wrote:the team is terribly unbalanced. there is depth in the wrong places....i still maintain, as i did since last season; fielding two central midfielders as work horses will work against the recreativos and malmos of this world, not against people who know what they're doing. added to the fact we've got a shaky defense, an uncoordinated attack, little to no help on the wings, its just terribly constructed

The most worrying thing is that I am pretty sure they (being upper management) knows this.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:24 pm

we should offload kroos and Ronaldo as soon as possible.

there are clubs in England who would pay big bucks for them. a straight kroos-matic swap would not be bad

Minuto Noventa y Ramos
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:40 pm

concede a wonder goal=team is shit and unbalanced rofl

i can't wait till the day the team gets all the players you guys want, just to read the same thing over and over again, the team was unlucky, couple missed calls and such.

this bullying the mid talk is nonsense, our mid got overrun with di maria,xabi,khedira,lass, casemiro etc, mainly due to a lack of workrate or poor shape, its either you take your chances or you don't, exaggerating doesn't mean you know what your talking about.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 pm

kroos is a good player, a very good player. i said this before; for germany, he played in front of the midfield pairing of khedira and schweinsteiger, at bayern, sometimes in front of schweinsteiger and javi martinez, now we are telling him to play in the schweinsteiger or khedira role and expect him to do well there? of course he'll mess up when faced with tougher opponents, he'll get tired from chasing all these pacy attackers about, and thus lose the physical battle with his opposite number

i maintain he (not isco, not james) should play attacking midfield. he's not a good dribbler, but i reckon he can string passes in the final third for us. his case is a classic case of right player, wrong set up; and at madrid we have a history of creating such gaffs for ourselves, beckham, i'm sure can attest to that
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Xabi is way too slow to dominate a midfield (he was always like that anyway), Khedira is injured more than useful, Di Maria became genuinely relevant when he finally found his calling as a left sided midfielder (again, he was that at Benfica apparently) and was sold right after, Lass was shit and Casemiro is not trusted.

The team was always imbalanced and before you jump out with your sheep and this forum talk, I've always maintained that. It definitely isn't as bad as I would to think but it is clearly an issue that can be addressed.

Also, we really were not shit against Betis. We actually played well.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm

@titosantill wrote:kroos is a good player, a very good player. i said this before; for germany, he played in front of the midfield pairing of khedira and schweinsteiger, at bayern, sometimes in front of schweinsteiger and javi martinez, now we are telling him to play in the schweinsteiger or khedira role and expect him to do well there? of course he'll mess up when faced with tougher opponents, he'll get tired from chasing all these pacy attackers about, and thus lose the physical battle with his opposite number

i maintain he (not isco, not james) should play attacking midfield. he's not a good dribbler, but i reckon he can string passes in the final third for us. his case is a classic case of right player, wrong set up; and at madrid we have a history of creating such gaffs for ourselves, beckham, i'm sure can attest to that

Yep. Reading some of your surprised complaints about Kroos, it's like if Bayern bought Isco, then made him play sole DM, and then you have me making posts how fed up I am that Isco 'can't defend' Laughing

WTF were you expecting? He's always been an AM, or attacking CM lmao.

Either that, or maybe he's just not Real Madrid quality :whistle:

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Bayern Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Yep. Reading some of your surprised complaints about Kroos, it's like if Bayern bought Isco, then made him play sole DM, and then you have me making posts how fed up I am that Isco 'can't defend' Laughing

WTF were you expecting? He's always been an AM, or attacking CM lmao.

Either that, or maybe he's just not Real Madrid quality :whistle:

No one asked you anyway.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:02 pm

my point is still stands long before modric-kroos era, you guys was blaming xabi, khedira, lass, etc for everything as well, when you have someone like cr walking around for 90 mins every game every season, get treated like a hero, marcelo turning over the ball a lot and always too slow to get back etc, there is a lot of things that goes into the game, and every time your favorites bleep up, its time to blame everybody and blow the team up Laughing.

as i said can't wait until pogba, auba, asensio, etc come, and hear what you guys have to say.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:02 pm

@titosantill wrote:the team is terribly unbalanced. there is depth in the wrong places....i still maintain, as i did since last season; fielding two central midfielders as work horses will work against the recreativos and malmos of this world, not against people who know what they're doing. added to the fact we've got a shaky defense, an uncoordinated attack, little to no help on the wings, its just terribly constructed

Exactly, although I would say defense is fine once MF support is resolved with the exception of needing backup laterals.

I don't know what everyone is expecting though. This is the same team that lost 4-0 to Barca and is hopelessly out of liga and copa competitions. Our only hope is something in CL, but that has to be a very remote possibility.

We have an unproven coach, despite all that Sports reveals to us from his daily conversation with him. He has that interim tag and the only way that gets removed is if he proves himself in the rest of this season. Then we have the unbalanced squad and several underperforming players (Ronaldo, James, Kroos). The insertion of Danilo and James yesterday were the first concerns about Zidane. Up to then, he has looked Ok. But these guys are not necessarily the smartest in the world and some of them are obviously struggling to keep up with the program. Let's just hope Zidane has learned a couple of things from yesterday's game. We have to expect these types of games as Zidane tries to figure out what he has and tries to prove himself. if we can at least look respectable against the Atleti, Barca and Bayerns, that in itself is an accomplishment.

As to Ronaldo departure, I still have doubts whether Flo will do that or not. I'm not concerned about any ban, we will be allowed to make moves this summer even if the ban is upheld. But it is Flo I'm more concerned about. He is the reason we have an unbalanced squad in first place.

And with due respect to James, he was awful yesterday and for those of you saying he shouldn't have been taken off, did you really watch him? He was exhausted. Besides not being with the program, he is horribly out of shape. It is turning out that both Kroos and James were bad purchases.
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:04 pm

@chad4401 wrote:concede a wonder goal=team is shit and unbalanced rofl

i can't wait till the day the team gets all the players you guys want, just to read the same thing over and over again, the team was unlucky, couple missed calls and such.

this bullying the mid talk is nonsense, our mid got overrun with di maria,xabi,khedira,lass, casemiro etc, mainly due to a lack of workrate or poor shape, its either you take your chances or you don't, exaggerating doesn't mean you know what your talking about.

the team has always been unbalanced, even when we won decima- di maria just happened to play his heart out and found a way to fit in. when you have to start playing attacking midfielders down the wings, having guys who love the ball at their feet to play as tacklers, and then having subs whose job isn't to compete for a place but rather seat on the bench until cristiano gets injured or suspended to get minutes then, yes, it is unbalanced...and for the record, i haven't come out and said who the team should sign for next season, so relax with the "get all the players you want" generalizations. this team itself can work fine if people start playing roles that suit them. ancelotti and rafa have played james on the left, right, cmf; when florentino signed him, he wasn't signed because he was lighting it up in any of those positions; kroos wasn't signed because he was lighting it up as a defensive midfielder.

shall i go on? modric wasn't signed because he was a work horse at tottenham, he wasn't signed for his chasing and tackling abilities, isco- for all the talk on here about isco should play cmf, he wasn't signed cos of his passing vision, and that shows when we see him hold unto the ball for too long. you can rofl Laughing and create whatever new faces all you want, there are players still playing out of position, and i'm sure zidane will address these issues...because, they can all be addressed even before the season is over. we've still got guys like kovacic casemiro pepe available

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:05 pm

i know you're agitated about my comments talking about a overhaul....look man, whether we like it or not, as long as florentino is in charge, if we mess up again this year, guess what, he will overhaul the team. and i've heard when the ban came in, he had already been making plans to do so, which is the biggest reason he wants to fight the ban, not cos he wants to sign players (Which he will), but he wants some major clearouts, these are all things in the news.....we can rofl :brickwall: all we want, if there's no silverware, ban or no ban, florentino will do what florentino does, the sooner one faces that reality, the better. i'm not focused on that now, now i just want a balanced side and people either playing their proper roles or competing for spots on the pitch by pushing themselves and teammates harder
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:18 pm

dude i bet money if we get all the players you guys want, and the team didn't do any better, you would lie and say otherwise.

you guys are the same posters who could watch isco flop for months and lie about it with every post until he got benched.

same posters would lie and blame illarra for everything, praised and hyped lucas silva as a super dm, when he clearly wasn't better.

same posters who could watch cr waste 10 chances a game, do nothing for years and over look it, then blame benzema who prob got 1 shot all game for everything.

same poster blaming kroos for everything, and asking for casemiro to play, when he does play he is also rendered useless against an decent midfield, same posters have nothing to say.

so all im saying it you guys are just looking to blame certain players and over the fault of others.

the goal concede yesterday had nothing to even do with kroos, danilo missed the tackle, yet kroos is getting shat on after every game just for sake it, typical madrid fan logic.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 pm

The goal we conceded was classic case of CDM in this case Kroos not being in position. The CF put it down for the attacking midfielder who shoots from the hole. Isco modric and James reached closer to the hole than Kroos who was very slow to come back. It is his fault although he isn't a DM. With Casemiro we don't concede that goal.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:38 pm

@chad, its time you start being specific. because i don't know if you can't read, comprehend or are just shooting fish in a barrel to make one of your generalizations right. i haven't blamed one player in any of my last three posts; i have blamed the system. there is a difference between an unbalanced and a crap squad. 06-09 was a crap squad. this is an unbalanced team, with good players being played in weird positions. and btw illara was crap for us, and from what i can see, he has been crap for sociedad as well. i can't recall anyone hyping lucas silva, i know people hyped isco, but lucas silva? that's very random to hype lucas silva....unless he has a relative on this thread i can't imagine anyone hyping him. unlike james, most people didn't even know who he was before we signed him...i mean its like saying people hyped, i dunno, raul bravo or minambres

Last edited by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:41 pm

wtf is it just me or every goal the team concedes nowadays is lack of a cdm? typical blaming the least hyped player.

danilo messed up the tackles after varane got turned, everything after is beyond anyone control, just trying to blame that on kroos is just proving my point.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Sports used to do what Chad continues to do i.e skim read posts and taking the little they read to be the most upsetting to them and blowing it up in a huge way. Really don't think Chad fully reads everyone posts.

The Lucas Silva hype was not hype at all but one or two guys saying he looked decent. The Isco hype was legit but it's Isco, he is a bag of awesome, love him. James hype was weird. It wasn't like Isco but it wasn't like Lucas. I think most of us were just hoping he worked out.

Illara is also weird since he came as a good player, played in his exact position and really didn't take any of his chances. Mind you, this is the same club that made Walter Samuel, one of the finest defenders to come out of South America in a good while, and made him look like Paco Pavon.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:53 pm

tito save it agree to disagree, i have been on this forum long enough to know how the trends work, when it comes to blaming players or the team. i have proven point that you guys think blaming a specific player=knowing what your talking about.

as i said when casemiro is playing and we concede goals or he didn't have an impact, you guys were all quiet after raving about him couple games before, typical madrid fan behavior.

i don't wanna hear nothing about the team always being unbalanced from anybody in this section, after how you guys were preaching cr-bale is the best duo eva Laughing.

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:54 pm

lucas silva wasn't hyped? ffs why do i even bother Laughing.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

lol, this guy's funny. first of all i'm still surprised about who hyped silva. i hope you know, if someone says, "lukas silva can head the ball" that doesn't equal hype. even if someone says silva is as good or better than illaremendi doesn't equal hype neither, i mean, its not like illaramendi is/was gattuso. and i'm sure even the biggest cristiano fans never called him and bale the best duo. what's weird is, the people who have defended bale the most on this forum haven't even been madrid fans....not even spurs fans. its the guy who supports liverpool (he's got the liverpool badge) that has really been supporting and commending bale. i think you should be more specific
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:09 pm

@chad4401 wrote:lucas silva wasn't hyped? ffs why do i even bother Laughing.

Be a big man and show quotes he got hype. I mean genuine hype eh.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:12 pm

I will also add, Lucas Silva wasnt hyped.

Chad, you have been repeating the same line for month and its BS.

He had a good debut with us in CL i recall which we praised and then you called it hype.

As a matter of fact, whenever we collectively praise someone on this board you call it hype and draw a comparison to Benzema.

We praised Kovacic debut with us and you called it hype

we praised Casemiro debut and you called it hype to bash Kroos

It's about time to produce evidence or you need to stop with the lies

Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:21 pm

you know what i find ironic? illara is actually the one who was hyped. not necessarily by forum posters, but by his contract and the media. he cost us 30 million euros, and was suggested by marca to be the next xabi. i think it was the year him isco and morata were on that spanish junior team that won some title. i recall seeing a video montage of him even at that tournament (and frankly i wasn't impressed, but i'm never impressed by any of these montages of young players, playing against other young players). and here's one proof of the hype

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1701727-real-madrid-why-asier-illarramendi-is-real-madrids-new-xabi-alonso

but once again, i don't buy into the crap they put on bleacher report. anyone can go there and spew nonsense, its what we have to live with in the internet age these days. i don't recall anyone calling lucas silva the next anything. i'm not even sure if people on here wanted him to start, they were more for the james (isco), modric, kroos midfield trio (a combination i didn't like neither)...ease up on the allegations

Last edited by titosantill on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Even when searching, I don't think we have a designated player thread. Exactly how, as a collective entity, we hyped Lucas Silva? Chad needs to provide proof of this oddity. Allow me to give you an example of actual hype. This is my take on Casemiro:

@Doc wrote:Genuinely see him as the next Mauro Silva.

That is me calling Casemiro, a relative noob the next Mauro Silva. One of the finest midfield pivotes to play in Spain, A Deportivo Legend, a World Cup f-ing winner and the man who made the Makalele role his own before Makalele. If you can find unwarranted hype like that, then yes, we are kinda mad. If not, stop with the lies.

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top