Football Leaks and their revelations

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by RealGunner on 19/2/2016, 16:29

rofl

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 81464
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Freeza on 19/2/2016, 16:31

rofl


_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19981
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by M99 on 19/2/2016, 18:13


_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27203
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 29/2/2016, 12:15

Morata transfer agreement to Juve leaked.

https://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/real-madrid-juventus-alvaro-morata/

Finally an end to the buying option debate. It's 30 milion if he plays more than 50% of the games.

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by farfan on 29/2/2016, 12:55

Just change the name of the site to Real Madrid leaks already hmm
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4561
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 4/4/2016, 12:04

More and more real madrid leaks.

They leaked the James deal. 75 mill plus 15 in bonuses (5 of which already happened) the other 10 depend on possible nomination/winning the ballon d'or. 7.7 mill gross salary. Who can pay something like that for James with the recent talk about leaving?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Bellabong on 4/4/2016, 12:29

The Panama Papers and football:

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/panama-papers-how-soccer-has-become-enmeshed-in-offshore-world-1.2595555

The implications are huge - Messi can't claim lack of knowledge in this case, FIFA and UEFA bribery has a paper trail etc.

_________________



Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by LeVersacci on 4/4/2016, 13:38

Another tax evasion for Messi lmao? Better call saul (:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 4/4/2016, 13:45

The corporation he allegedly owns was started in panama the day after he got found out for tax evasion in 2013... to hide his earnings from image right to evade taxes. If its true then just :facepalm:

Suarez end up being the most innocent of MSN Smile
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by M99 on 4/4/2016, 18:35


_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 27203
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 4/4/2016, 18:40

Messi released a statement saying they never used the company and that it never had an active account or anything. Saying that its a leftover company from the previous structure his financial assessors had set up, for which he already is being judged.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/04/04/primera/1459784087_896696.html
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by halamadrid2 on 4/4/2016, 19:40

Lol who is he trying to fool

Common FBI this is your territory. Although hiding millions in tax havens isnt illegal well at least not in the UK. Alsp the head of state of Argentina is one of them. Runs in the country Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20234
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by sportsczy on 4/4/2016, 20:23

If you've paid the taxes initially and then move that money to a tax haven so you don't pay additional taxes on incomes earned on that money (as long as you pay the taxes in the jurisdiction where the income activity occurs)... it's completely legal for US companies as long as they don't repatriate the money.

Everyone with a certain amount of wealth does this.  Heck, i do it.  Where people get into trouble is they get credit cards on the offshore account and then spend it in the US.  You've repatriated the money then AND you're using the monies for personal use = breaching the corporate veil.  Then you're in trouble because this only applies to corporations, not individuals.  But if you stay disciplined and do everything right, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

There are a lot of false stigmas attached to this.

_________________
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17647
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Bellabong on 4/4/2016, 23:27

The false stigma's associated with tax[*] evading come from its immorality. Taxes are a social responsibility.
@rincon wrote:Messi released a statement saying they never used the company and that it never had an active account or anything. Saying that its a leftover company from the previous structure his financial assessors had set up, for which he already is being judged.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/04/04/primera/1459784087_896696.html


Messi doesn't know how screwed he is then - his investigation is about 08-09 right? The Panama papers have his name in documents from 2012-2013.

One of the essential things about the kind of business Mossack-Fonseca is that they appoint a random directer whose name is on the company and this random director then signs a power of attorney giving all power to the "actual" owner of the company - Lionel Messi or Jorge Messi. That's what this type of reveal is.

_________________



Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by BarrileteCosmico on 5/4/2016, 01:40

If the company didn't have any assets, as he claims, then he didn't have to report it

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23700
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 5/4/2016, 13:00

@sportsczy wrote:If you've paid the taxes initially and then move that money to a tax haven so you don't pay additional taxes on incomes earned on that money (as long as you pay the taxes in the jurisdiction where the income activity occurs)... it's completely legal for US companies as long as they don't repatriate the money.

Everyone with a certain amount of wealth does this.  Heck, i do it.  Where people get into trouble is they get credit cards on the offshore account and then spend it in the US.  You've repatriated the money then AND you're using the monies for personal use = breaching the corporate veil.  Then you're in trouble because this only applies to corporations, not individuals.  But if you stay disciplined and do everything right, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

There are a lot of false stigmas attached to this.


I work as a tax consultant and what you say is not always acceptable. Depends on the country of your residence and the substance of the offshore/foreign company where you put your money. Also if it has an economical justification or it's just for tax purposes.

I recommend you to get a 2nd opinion aside of your usual tax consultant as you might be in a hellova trouble if you've been doing this. If you want you can contact me privately and I'll give you my professional contact details to discuss this.


Last edited by free_cat on 5/4/2016, 13:02; edited 1 time in total

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 5/4/2016, 13:01

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:If the company didn't have any assets, as he claims, then he didn't have to report it


That is right. Having companies per se in foreign countries, even in Tax havens, is not unlawful.

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 5/4/2016, 13:12

Having the company is fine, but it might bring up the question of why he had it all the way in 2013. He is in trial for evading taxes up to 2009 (I think). So between 09 and 13 he is saying that he had the same financial advisors as before, and he was opening up companies in tax havens. Sketchy.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 5/4/2016, 13:20

@rincon wrote:Having the company is fine, but it might bring up the question of why he had it all the way in 2013. He is in trial for evading taxes up to 2009 (I think). So between 09 and 13 he is saying that he had the same financial advisors as before, and he was opening up companies in tax havens. Sketchy.


Well, they might have set it up just in case and then forgot or waited to close it. Maintining one of these companies costs just 1.500€ per year, which is penauts for someone like messi.
In any case, it's kind of easy for him to prove this as he just has to show what the company has.

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 5/4/2016, 13:56

I'm not saying he is guilty, I'm saying it will trigger a bunch of investigations.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Art Morte on 5/4/2016, 15:03

If Messi's people have given a statement that this company had no assets, surely that's the truth, for I imagine that it's something that's very easy to check if investigated.

Still, the fact that Messi had a company over there is disappointing. He's already had one tax evasion case. It's tarnishing his image that he's obviously very keen on avoiding taxes.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16415
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 11/4/2016, 10:43

Neymar agreement leaked:

https://openload.co/f/nK57BnMC3K0/FC_Barcelona_-_Neymar_-_Contract.pdf

Well, this pretty much settles everything I've been saying. Barça has a very interesting agreement format, with a lot of bonuses. Neymar's base salary is "only" 5 milion gross euros, though he has lots of bonuses and a guarantee that he will earn at least 45,9 milion in 5 seasons, although with the bonuses it could go higher than that. So his salary is around 10 milion gross per season.

This is why, adding the payment to his father that were another 10 milion per season, he was earning 20 milion gross which was more than Messi, and so they had to bump Messi over that at 20+ milion gross. Pretty much confirms Messi's salary is not 20 net or 50+ gross.


Last edited by free_cat on 12/4/2016, 11:31; edited 1 time in total

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by windkick on 12/4/2016, 00:45

We just shouldn't of set that structure up with his father. That's ridiculous, but Neymar and his father probably put a lot of pressure to get "wooed" by all the suitors they had at the time (Pretty much all the wealthiest clubs on the planet were trying to give Neymar and his father/agent the best possible deal to try and win the prize that was seen as the next big thing out of South America).

Then again we had Rossell's sketchy ass handling this so I'm not shocked at how it all went down

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6138
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by rincon on 12/4/2016, 12:09

All that the Neymar agreement confirms is what Neymar earns. Nothing about Messi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12176
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat on 12/4/2016, 16:23

@rincon wrote:All that the Neymar agreement confirms is what Neymar earns. Nothing about Messi.


Off course, it confirms Messi can't possibly earn 56 milion within Barça's wage bill.

_________________
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by RealGunner on 2/11/2018, 21:12










RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 81464
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum