Adit
Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
guest7
rwo power
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Unique wrote:we should have a thread where anything goes so posters that get pissed off with each other can go and abuse the shit out of each other without any  interference from admin. the 3 or 4 12yo girls we have on the forum who are offended by fresh air can choose not to visit the thread and people can get rid of all frustrations without messing up threads for others. so instead of admin having to clean up threads when trouble starts they can just tell people to take it to the all in thread. also tell people not to visit the thread and then report posts. if you cant take it then don't visit the thread  cheers

So what you are saying is you can't post there.

Awfully generous of you to offer ideas for us older posters, I hope you don't change when you grow up.
man the only thing that offends me on this forum is the outrageously bias moderating. people can say what they like to me and call me anything they want as long as I can do the same back to them. cheers

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Unique wrote:
Unique wrote:we should have a thread where anything goes so posters that get pissed off with each other can go and abuse the shit out of each other without any  interference from admin. the 3 or 4 12yo girls we have on the forum who are offended by fresh air can choose not to visit the thread and people can get rid of all frustrations without messing up threads for others. so instead of admin having to clean up threads when trouble starts they can just tell people to take it to the all in thread. also tell people not to visit the thread and then report posts. if you cant take it then don't visit the thread  cheers

Awfully generous of you to offer ideas for us older posters, I hope you don't change when you grow up.
man the only thing that offends me on this forum is the outrageously bias moderating. people can say what they like to me and call me anything they want as long as I can do the same back to them. cheers

rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

rofl

I don't think my all in thread would be a thread that you would get along in tbh. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

rofl

I don't think my all in thread would be a thread that you would get along in tbh. Laughing

Can't you find a KKK meting in the real world? You really want an admin to set one up in here?

Also, you're the only one getting offended. I'm just trying to get your racist ass perma banned
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

rofl

Can't you find a KKK meting in the real world? You really want an admin to set one up in here?

Also, you're the only one getting offended. I'm just trying to get your racist ass perma banned
show me 1 racist post ive made and I will leave right now. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

rofl

and that's that bias moderating I was talking about. you admit to bating me to get me banned and you never get a warning. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

and that's that bias moderating I was talking about. you admit to bating me to get me banned and you never get a warning. Wink

I have gotten a warning twice. The fact that you're still on here is ridiculous though.

And speaking of being racist, just look at your sigs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I have gotten a warning twice. The fact that you're still on here is ridiculous though.

I have a car in my sig. a public speaker and sir winston Churchill. as far as I know both men have never been accused of racism and to call a car racist is clutching at straws even for you. Laughing

Last edited by Unique on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

if you have had 2 warnings how comes you are back on 100% warning level and mine always stays on 25%. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Lol @ England knighting Winston Churcshit
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Nishankly wrote:Lol @ England knighting Winston Churcshit
greatest brit that ever lived. Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Manz not hot
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Nishankly wrote:Manz not hot
When Nancy Astor, Britain's first female MP, told Sir Winston Churchill that: "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee," Churchill famously replied: "Nancy, if I were your husband I would drink it."

the man deserves a knighthood for that come back alone Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

I have a car in my sig. a public speaker and sir winston Churchill. as far as I know both men have never been accused of racism and to call a car racist is clutching at straws even for you. Laughing

Yeah the car with a flag of a party that wanted to keep slavery. Why stop there, why not have a car with a Nazi flag as your sig?

Islamophobia is dislike or prejudice against Muslims and you tell me that does not exist when you yourself openly admitted you don't like us and want us to stay out of Europe?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:06 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Yeah the car with a flag of a party that wanted to keep slavery. Why stop there, why not have a car with a Nazi flag as your sig?

Islamophobia is dislike or prejudice against Muslims and you tell me that does not exist when you yourself openly admitted you don't like us and want us to stay out of Europe?
well for a start the Nazi flag is illegal. that's just a hot rod car from a long running comady tv program called the dukes of hazard. and I don't have a dislike for muslims I feel sorry for them tbh. what I don't like is the religious brain washing that takes place in islam and most other religions. but I'm glad at least one of you super intelligent people has finely seen that islam is not a race so it is not racist to criticize it. and what I said and was banned for 2 months for saying was I wanted islam out of Europe. but tbh and I will admit right now I would be happy if every single religion in the world left Europe. it makes more problems than it fixes and if anyone can prove other wise I will be more than happy to listen. and tbh I'm sick of people calling me racist when in fact not once have I said anything racist and have not in any way shown a dislike to anyone of diffent race than myself. let me show you a few pictures buddy.
Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 4 11232310
Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 4 12538510
in them pictures is was one of the little black kids birthday from the school he invited over 30 kids to paint balling for his party. now you see that one little white kid in the picture well he was the only white kid that showed up and guess whos kid that is. yes its my kid. so please stop calling me racist because I'm not.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

well for a start the Nazi flag is illegal. that's just a hot rod car from a long running comady tv program called the dukes of hazard. and I don't have a dislike for muslims I feel sorry for them tbh. what I don't like is the religious brain washing that takes place in islam and most other religions. but I'm glad at least one of you super intelligent people has finely seen that islam is not a race so it is not racist to criticize it. and what I said and was banned for 2 months for saying was I wanted islam out of Europe. but tbh and I will admit right now I would be happy if every single religion in the world left Europe. it makes more problems than it fixes and if anyone can prove other wise I will be more than happy to listen. and tbh I'm sick of people calling me racist when in fact not once have I said anything racist and have not in any way shown a dislike to anyone of diffent race than myself. let me show you a few pictures buddy.
in them pictures is was one of the little black kids birthday from the school he invited over 30 kids to paint balling for his party. now you see that one little white kid in the picture well he was the only white kid that showed up and guess whos kid that is. yes its my kid. so please stop calling me racist because I'm not.

Christianity as well? If yes then that's very selfish imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 pm

People who aren't racist don't walk around with the flag of people who fought,and died, for their rights to enslave black people in their sig.

They also wouldnt blame the kids their kids hang around with , who make up less than 3% of the UK population, as the reason for why healthcare isnt working for his family. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

Christianity as well? If yes then that's very selfish imo
what is selfish ? me letting my son go paint balling with his friends scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:People who aren't racist don't walk around with the flag of people who fought,and died, for their rights to enslave black people in their sig.

They also wouldnt blame the kids their kids hang around with , who make up less than 3% of the UK population, as the reason for why healthcare isnt working for his family. hmm
like I said all I see is a kick ass hot rod from a tv program. everyone else sees slavery. that's the problem with the world today everybody will allways look for something to moan about.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:People who aren't racist don't walk around with the flag of people who fought,and died, for their rights to enslave black people in their sig.

like I said all I see is a kick ass hot rod from a tv program. everyone else sees slavery. that's the problem with the world today everybody will allways look for something to moan about.

Would you have the kickass hot rod in your sig if it had a Nazi flag or ISIS flag?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

Would you have the kickass hot rod in your sig if it had a Nazi flag or ISIS flag?
no. as both of them are illegal. one thing I did notice though is the dukes of hazard has been banned in the USA but daryl from the walking dead has a SS sticker on his chopper. you would think someone would complain about that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Unique wrote:

Then why didnt you add it to your sig until the charlottesville controversy in America?

That show was on TV over 30 years ago, the movie remake was over 12 years ago. Where was that "Kick Ass" hot rod in your sig before the Confederate controversy in America this past year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 pm

anyway as we don't have any 150yo slaves on the forum I'm not sure who would be offended by a picture of a car. if admin tell me to remove it I will remove it no problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Unique wrote:anyway as we don't have any 150yo slaves on the forum I'm not sure who would be offended by a picture of a car. if admin tell me to remove it I will remove it no problem.

McLewis is African American if I remember correctly. There is a pretty high chance he is descendent of people kept in bondage by that flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:anyway as we don't have any 150yo slaves on the forum I'm not sure who would be offended by a picture of a car. if admin tell me to remove it I will remove it no problem.

McLewis is African American if I remember correctly. There is a pretty high chance he is descendent of people kept in bondage by that flag.

Also the fact that it's still being used as a symbol. It signals that anyone who uses the flag wants to put black people back in chains.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:

its funny how you talk about racist stuff when you say racist shit all the time. a few people have pulled you up about it. now you answer my question are you really offended by a picture of a car or are you just moaning about it because I have it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next