RealGunner
El Gunner
Raptorgunner
REWB
T-Mach
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

EPL Matchday 26: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Preview & LIVE thread - Page 3 Empty Re: EPL Matchday 26: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Preview & LIVE thread

Post by Sri Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Too early, ElGee. Too early.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

EPL Matchday 26: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Preview & LIVE thread - Page 3 Empty Re: EPL Matchday 26: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Preview & LIVE thread

Post by mani88 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:27 pm

All the elation apart.................When can we have updates on Gabriel and Koscielny?????????
mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:28 pm

I agree

The two wins we have put together just keeps us in the title race. Its all about building momentum until the end of the season and this win should help us do that.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Arsene Wenger tells Sky Sports the Arsenal team chanted Danny Welbeck's name when he came back into the dressing room after scoring the winner.

A nice welcome back after nine months out.

The Arsenal boss also admits it was a very close decision whether to include Welbeck in the squad or not.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Again. That's what happens when you have actual quality on the bench.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:33 pm

walcott should have started ahead of ox, we all know this shame that wenger didnt, and keeps giving ox chances ahead of someone like campbell.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:35 pm

No rewb, I am glad Theo didn't start. He's been shit on RW the last few weeks - that's why Ox got the nod.

Can't explain why Joel's doing bench time though.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Oxlade was quite good today. Sanchez should have come on as a sub instead.

has joel been poor recently?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Oxlade was quite good today. Sanchez should have come on as a sub instead.

has joel been poor recently?

he has been decent, should be there for those hard fighting game. Sanchez still getting back to form so probably need game time
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 pm

come On lets not react like Alexis isnt like that most of the time
its how he plays
selfish,take risks etc rarely has truly top performances but can still produce the good on many occasions

ANyway
Massive WIN
DAT GUY<3

CONGRATZ TO WHOEVER BELIEVED IN IT Smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Ox did well , created a few dangerous moment. Joel is on the bench because Ox is faster, a better dribbler and has a better shot. Joel did well but Ox has more about him so its understandable why Arsene went for him.

Theo's overall form is dog crap at the moment, bench is the best place for him.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:46 pm

In the 60 seconds straight after Welbz scored, there was 18,000 tweets involving 'Welbeck' - 300 tweets per second!

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Gunners online Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:09 pm

srigooner wrote:No rewb, I am glad Theo didn't start. He's been shit on RW the last few weeks - that's why Ox got the nod.

Can't explain why Joel's doing bench time though.

Walcott is better than OX, offers movement that creates better more consistent opportunities. OX even had a rubbish game vs bournemouth but managed to score a goal.

id rather have and off form walcott than and off form OX.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Meh Walcott is a far better option off the bench than starting atm. Think Wenger has opted to just give Joel a breather atm. He'll start games in the next few weeks trust me, providing Theo or Ox doesn't step up their game, which I doubt.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:42 pm

What a moment for Wele and what a huge win. Hopefully gives the boys the confidence they need to snatch it. Still a hugely open race with City, Leicester and Spurs. Wish the latter would banter off. Our matches at WHL and the Etihad are going to be massive.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:16 pm

cant wait for him to return Sad

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CZ9bp-wWEAAskpB.mp4
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Is Wilshere coming back this season ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 pm

GUYS.

Guys.

Guys, guys.

Guys.

DAT GUY.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Thought Kante had a fantastic performance. Was a brick wall at times and made it really difficult for us.

I doubt Leicester will get picked clean by bigger teams this summer whether they win the title or not. A lot of their big performers this season are older and have little resale value/ceilings.

But I really, really like the look of Kante and he's at a good age. Wonder if we'd consider going for him. Wenger also admitted that he likes him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm

The Star keeps reporting that Wenger rues the fact that he had passed on Kante before. Definitely an enterprising little player.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Huge win, Proud couldnt ask for more positive impact from Welbeck.

Vardy should have been given a yellow for diving. Laughing

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:32 pm

We really need Jack and Santi back and Joel deserve more minutes. I dont understand why Joel dropped, better than Ox and Theo imo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 pm

would loved to have been at the emirates for this one.

To be honest there were times in that second half where I couldn't even bare to watch. Before that last free kick to Dat Guy I may or may not have prayed to a god I'm unsure I believe in.

I thought we played awesome. Everyone lifted their game. Everyone put in 100%. Coq & Kos not at their best but that's about it.

Monreal was phenomenal. We are lucky to have such a reliable left back. He actually did the right thing for both the Vardy and Mahrez dives.. ref just got duped - simple as that.

Mertesacker rose to the occasion when he probably should be a bit low on confidence.

Chambers came on for Kos and impressed me... I know for the majority of his time it was only up against 10 men but he made some important tackles and looked confident. Coming on as a sub into that game would test any player mentally. Signs that he is maturing.

I thought Ox played well - looked sharp and looked more confident, playing direct, running at defenders, whipping in early crosses into dangerous areas. I like our attacking dynamic of two explosive interchangeable wingers with Ozil the calming presence wedged between.

Kante was awesome. he is the sole reason Leicester get away with playing a 2 man midfield against 3.

Wenger nailed tactics and subs imo - deserves a mention.

Must rest everyone for Hull imo. Barca will be draining and need everyone for utd away.

Spurs away is going to be epic. I cant say I'm not worried.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 am

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/437x310/feb_16/zp_26_Arsenal_v_Le_8191.jpg
http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/357x310/feb_16/zp_27_Arsenal_v_Le_2939.jpg

cheers Heart
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:00 am

RealGunner wrote:cant wait for him to return Sad

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CZ9bp-wWEAAskpB.mp4

lol wilshire would lose the ball seven times out of ten when he tried that though, i havent forgotten how poor he was before his injury. but he's better than rambo, we need him and cazorla back.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next