McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
zigra
titosantill
Winter is Coming
juvealbanian
12 posters

Go down

Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts Empty Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts

Post by juvealbanian Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Now a pastor, Taribo West admits he turned to voodooists and magicians to help him during his playing days
by Gazzetta World Staff ,
@GazzettaWorld 11/02/2016, 10:36

One of Serie A’s notorious hard men in his brief spell with Inter, Taribo West still appears to be as eccentric as ever.
The Nigerian international will be remembered by the Nerazzurri faithful for his injury-time quarter-final winner against Schalke in the 1998 UEFA Cup, which they went on to win after defeating Lazio in the final.
While West will was most noted for his wild tackles and funky hairstyles that rendered Abel Xavier’s mundane, the 41-year-old has revealed he utilised magic and rituals during his playing days, and claims that these practices are still prominent among players and coaches.
“Of course I was involved, I don’t know why people decline to talk about their involvement with charms,” said West.
“Football has to do with a lot of powers. When there are big events, you look at the stadium, you see people, fans invoking all kinds of things; magicians are there, voodooists are there.
“In my playing days, when I was ignorant, I used to get some mallams and babalawos (spiritual men) to make charms for us, which we took to the national camp. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t.
“I saw it, I experienced it, I was with players that used it and I used it. So, why are people denying it? There are charms and rituals in football. It still exists.”
West now spreads the word of God as a pastor, a far cry from his previous attempts to promote the dark arts of sorcery.
“I spend most of my time at home meditating,” he stated. “All I want to do is to keep spreading the gospel in my own little way.
“When I had an encounter with God, I became born again. I discovered that those powers were powerless.
“It was an avenue to collect money from us. There are lots of voodoo practices in football. If you are not with God, you have to be with the devil.”

"Yesh I did provide some of my powers to help Moratti deal with Juve"
"So yeah I did use black magic to influence Calciopoli, I like to believe I single handely destroyed our rivals"
______
I knew there was something magic about Inter those days.What's next ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts Empty Re: Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:42 pm

"So yeah I did use black magic to influence Calciopoli, I like to believe I single handely destroyed our rivals"

Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts Empty Re: Former Inter defender reveals he turned to dark arts

Post by titosantill Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 pm

for what its worth, it didn't work or he was scammed. all that dark magic talk is ridiculous; inter won very little if anything in that time period, and they had so many stars at that. also his time in serie a wasn't so glamorous (besides the hairstyle), i'd have asked for a refund if i were him....calciopoli would happen what? almost ten years later? before that juve had won a couple of league titles and been to ucl finals a couple of times. i think even milan who had a poorer team on paper than inter won some titles too.lol he'd have been probably gained more using performance injections than going the magic route. even p.e.d's won't teach u how to defend all of a sudden; not to mention magic, this isn't space jam
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 pm

titosantill wrote:for what its worth, it didn't work or he was scammed. all that dark magic talk is ridiculous

U sure bru? hmmhmmhmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:58 pm

in football? yeah. remember pepe the witch doctor? if u can't jump over a foot long seat, no form of magic is going to make you michael jordan. i saw taribo play at inter, damn, now that i look back, the "magic" may have just been working the opposite way....unless the "magic" was done so he doesn't get too many red cards; which, going by that piece, wasn't the case
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:25 pm

titosantill wrote:for what its worth, it didn't work or he was scammed. all that dark magic talk is ridiculous

Don't believe in magic huh?

Spoiler:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:46 pm

rofl
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:57 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Spoiler:

Reported.

Attempts of any kind to circumvent the profanity filter in any manner will result in removal of the post and a warning. Repeated attempts will result in a ban.
This includes; removal of a letter/letters, addition of a letter/letters, number(s) or symbol(s) to a filtered word.

Please follow the forum rules. Thank you.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:27 am

futbol wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Spoiler:

Reported.

Attempts of any kind to circumvent the profanity filter in any manner will result in removal of the post and a warning. Repeated attempts will result in a ban.
This includes; removal of a letter/letters, addition of a letter/letters, number(s) or symbol(s) to a filtered word.

futbol wrote:
Bankz wrote:Smdh..

What does this mean? "Shaking my dick head"? (:

The d word also counts as profanity (since a certain person who shall not me named got his warning level reduced for it) so you should try following the rules too (:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:38 am

Dick is a common male name in USA. I don't know what you are talking about. Pls let us stay on-topic.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:31 am

futbol wrote:Dick is a common male name in USA. I don't know what you are talking about. Pls let us stay on-topic.

Yeah if it's the 50s.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:32 am

What about Batman's Dick Grayson? hmm

BTW in German, "dick" is the term for "fat". I remember that once I got autokicked for profanity by some bot in an international IRC channel when I was there with another German user and I mentioned in German that "Drinking too many cocktails can make you fat" XD

Last edited by rwo power on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:32 am

futbol wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Spoiler:

Reported.

Yeah?

Spoiler:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am

zigra wrote:

U sure bru? hmmhmmhmm
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:20 pm

rwo power wrote:What about Batman's Dick Grayson? hmm

BTW in German, "dick" is the term for "fat". I remember that once I got autokicked for profanity by some bot in an international IRC channel when I was there with another German user and I mentioned in German that "Drinking too many cocktails can make you fat" XD

Meh Dick Grayson was created back in the 40s though. The golden era of "Dick" Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:15 am

one of my favourite childhood book series had a character called dick too.

thought i'd let everyone know that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:51 am

Can we please return to topic? Dicks, dicks everywhere smd No

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down