Player clearout

Player clearout Vote_lcap100%Player clearout Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
Player clearout Vote_lcap0%Player clearout Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Player clearout Empty Player clearout

Post by maxyz Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:28 pm

It's obvious by now that it isn't the coaches that are at fault . You can also blame Perez but his transfers aren't that bad. Imo it's the players who are at fault. Ronaldo has declined A LOT, Benzema seems to have lots his creative touch. Benz and CR7 have been here since 2k9 yet we only won 1 UCL and La Liga in that span. James and Isco have both been so shit this season. It's like they got tired of competing with eachother and stopped giving a *bleep*. James was dispossed 6 times in 30 minutes tonight. It's no wonder Benitez was benching him. Apart from his occasional wondergoals he brings nothing. He doesn't fit into our system. 4-3-3 and we already have the BBC. You can't play attacking middlefielders in this system,it just doesn't work. Especially when front 3 won't track back for shit. He's slow,can't dribble and isn't even that good at passing.
It's a mentality problem. If I had to compare it then I'd compare it to Arsenal. They have the quality but the problems are rooted deep. They got so used to not winning anything that they'll flop and fail at the most crucial moments. This side has 0 chance of challenging ATM,yet alone Barcelona.
ATM has beaten us for 3 years in a row at the Bernabeu in the La Liga. We aren't even the best team in Madrid now. All of us wanted Perez not to buy Galacticos,to let the team build chemistry,only buy backup.s That's exactly what he did and look at the results. Perez isn't at fault,he did exactly what people wanted of him.
Sell at least Ronaldo,Benzema,James and one of Kroos or Isco. Get Ricardo Rodriguez or somebody for LB competition. Get Dybala or Aubameyang uptop. We're so goddamn slow,we need some pace. Modric can control the game on his own, he doesn't need Kroos. If we're getting Galacticos that don't fit,we might as well get Pogba. At least he can dribble and he' strong.
Navas/DDG
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Pogba/Casemiro-Modric-Kovacic/Isco
Bale-Dybala-Reus/Sanchez(Depay) .
It's just off the top of my head but it's still an improvement imo. Unlike Ronaldo and Benz they'd actually probably be willing to track back and run. We'd have 3 fast forwards ,2 actually able to dribble.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Player clearout Empty Re: Player clearout

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:44 pm

sanchez and depay are shit Laughing

we need a lw, a dm and a CF.

sell : cr, benz, danilo, kroos

perez will go all-in this summer. that's certain. we won't buy players in 2017 and if he fails next season he's out.

De Gea
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Matic
Bale James Hazard
Aubameyang

Kiko
Nacho Pepe Llorente Gaya
Kovacic Casemiro
Asensio Isco Jese
Mayoral

Llorente is from castilla, having a good season at rayo. good 4th cb choice imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:45 pm

I wouldnt sell many players, just some i find useless

Ronaldo- Thanks for your time but you have regressed and its time for you to move on
James- WTF is he doing in this team
Bale??- He has played well this season, havent seen him against the tougher teams and he is perma injured. Not sure. Would probably keep him for another season

In-

Marcos Alonso- We need a back up LB and he is a cantera plus iirc he will be free in the summer
Back up striker/Mayoral- We need someone to back up Benz

Lets not act as if we have been this bad forever. We were very good lqst season with the same set of players. We have had sooo many inhuries this season and having Rafa kind of killed our season from the get go. We just need consistency. We have more injuries now than when Carlo played our players to the ground. Go figure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Barca and madrid only difference front 3. Other than its ok.
But its really big difference when you have neymar and messi who can create out of nothing and save the team.I would buy Aguero Di maria Robben type footballers who can devestate wings and bring the ball into the box.
Perez should stop buying marketing stars and think about football.
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Valkyrja wrote:sanchez and depay are shit Laughing

we need a lw, a dm and a CF.

sell : cr, benz, danilo, kroos

perez will go all-in this summer. that's certain. we won't buy players in 2017 and if he fails next season he's out.

De Gea
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Matic
Bale James Hazard
Aubameyang

Kiko
Nacho Pepe Llorente Gaya
Kovacic Casemiro
Asensio Isco Jese
Mayoral

Llorente is from castilla, having a good season at rayo. good 4th cb choice imo.

Vallejo is better than Llorente, but neither is ready for Madrid yet. Better off with same CBs next season, but we do need a proper backup for Dani. There may be hope yet for Danilo. He played well today.

I like the rest of your line-up except I feel James or Isco has to also go. Also keep in mind that Asensio plays same position as Isco and James. If they are truly going to play an AM, we just need two. (otherwise might as well sell all three!) Lucas is fine as a reserve to Bale.

and Mayoral is still not ready for 1st division futbol. It does his development no good to come up to 1st and sit on bench. There is a good chance that Castilla will get promoted to adelante and 2nd level futbol (starting) will help his development much more than riding the bench. Besides word is that's why Morata is being brought back.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:16 pm

This team isn't bad. It merely needs a few tweaks and it'll be a fine-tuned machine again - and it's a lot easier than you might think. Problem is, as long as Flo is around, we won't go after players with the right profiles. We'll just keep on buying galacticos and playing them out of position.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 pm

the problem is that florentino gives the coach no authority or say-so in terms of transfers. damn, u know its bad when i post a lot. my girl just said "it seems you type a lot anytime your team loses". anyway, when we got rafa, as bad or suicidal as i thought it was, i said to myself, hey at least, they say this guy has a mind of his own, and he's not for making friends....and then he turns into florentino's lacky, defending flo to the media

with zidane, its my hope its not going to be the same thing. we need for the manager, whether its zidane or whoever to look at the team sheet, say who he wants and who he doesn't, build a balanced formation and promote competition among teammates. the only time you do not promote competition is when u have talent that can get you wins even in their sleep,(which we DON'T, let's stop fooling ourselves) and even then you still have an alternative in case of injuries

i actually have a theory for why coaches become lackys when they come here (rafa, pellegrini, even ancelotti), i don't want to post that cos it will be a long ass rant. in the summer we'll get a clear view on what path zidane wants to take- he needs to be very ruthless in the summer window.....no friends just business. the players failed ancelotti, now they're just failing themselves
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down