windkick
alexjanosik
CBarca
Lucifer
Deja Vu
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 26] FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC - Page 2 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 26] FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:08 am

A legendary thread, definitely. What a win that one was. With Busquets playing, Yaya in defense and puyol at RB Laughing 4 billion year old sylvinho too!

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

[La Liga - Jornada 26] FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC - Page 2 Empty Re: [La Liga - Jornada 26] FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC

Post by alexjanosik Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:45 am

FennecFox7 wrote:As a Madrid fan who watched the game, Alex are you smoking when you watch dude? Roberto covered his fullback, did not stop hounding other players, ran and passed the ball well and should've had a goal. I forgot turan was on the pitch. Man up and admit you were wrong. Also, aleix was good as well.

I ask the same question.Did you watch a different match? Vidal was atrocious and had to be subbed. If Roberto was covering his fullback so well, Vidal wouldnt have struggled so much and not every attack would have come down that side.
Roberto did not pass well.Guy is the worst passer on the squad and has never had a good passing game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 am

free_cat wrote:
Lucifer wrote:@Free Cat
I have been reading about your thread "big in ur face" but cannot find it. Any chance you got the link? If so pls post it. Thnx in advance Thumbs up

Where did you read about this thread? Laughing
That was in 2009 after winning the treble. It was still in the goal.com forum. I checked at archive.org but they don't have any capture of goal.com forums, a pity, so all is lost.

Believe it or not, going into the 2009 CL final we were not the favourites and most goal.com members made comments belittling our chances and bigging up United and Ronaldo. My thread was a collection of quotes roasting the user just after the final. (I went to Rome to the final, and made the thread before going to bed around 3 pm and drunk, so it had it's share of banter and bad ortography too).

Oh too bad. I read it in humour section. Planning to make sequel? U should imo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:02 am

Lucifer wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Lucifer wrote:@Free Cat
I have been reading about your thread "big in ur face" but cannot find it. Any chance you got the link? If so pls post it. Thnx in advance Thumbs up

Where did you read about this thread? Laughing
That was in 2009 after winning the treble. It was still in the goal.com forum. I checked at archive.org but they don't have any capture of goal.com forums, a pity, so all is lost.

Believe it or not, going into the 2009 CL final we were not the favourites and most goal.com members made comments belittling our chances and bigging up United and Ronaldo. My thread was a collection of quotes roasting the user just after the final. (I went to Rome to the final, and made the thread before going to bed around 3 pm and drunk, so it had it's share of banter and bad ortography too).

Oh too bad. I read it in humour section. Planning to make sequel? U should imo

Oh, now it wouldn't be any fun, cause mostly everyone admits we're the best in the world, Messi is better than Ronaldo and so on.

However, here's a gift to you, I found the thread on archives.com:

https://web.archive.org/web/20090709031755/http://forums.goal.com/goal/board/message?message.uid=68627#U68627
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 am

That's epic ffs rofl
Also thanx again!

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am

Lucifer wrote:That's epic ffs rofl
Also thanx again!

I found feverpitch's great Cristiano post too, check it out:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t14768p36-what-were-the-best-threads-on-the-old-forum-and-who-created-them
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2