Kaladin
RealGunner
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
50 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 am

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you do know that UK are ONLY taking the kids and families right?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
What?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 am

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you do know that UK are ONLY taking the kids and families right?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
What?
man you must know that's not true. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:50 am

Do you have any evidence otherwise?

We are taking in the most vulnerable from the refugee camps. The first 1000 who came in consisted mostly of kids and women as several councils noted and reported.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 am

RealGunner wrote:Do you have any evidence otherwise?

We are taking in the most vulnerable from the refugee camps. The first 1000 who came in consisted mostly of kids and women as several councils noted and reported.
so are you saying none of the fighting age men from Syria have not come to the UK
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 am

Unless reported otherwise, no.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:what racist comments has he made.
What about this?
Spoiler:

Or this:
So it’s official. Nigel Farage wants to make racism legal.

There is no ambiguity. Ukip’s leader can try to obfuscate and weasel. Cheered on by his ragtag army of acolytes and supporters, he can rage about media misrepresentation as much as he likes.

But the camera doesn’t lie. Or at least, it didn’t on the day Nigel Farage sat down with Trevor Phillips to give his views on current race relations laws.

Phillips asks: “In Ukip-land there would be no law against discrimination on the grounds of nationality. Would there be a law against discrimination on the grounds or race or colour?”

“No,” Nigel Farage responds.
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11467713/No-dogs.-No-blacks.-No-Irish-is-now-Ukip-policy.html

Nigel Farage: if an employer wishes to "discriminate" by choosing a British-born person "they should be allowed to do so"
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html

Opposing anti-discrimination laws regarding private entities is a normal libertarian position, of which Nigel Farage has a few.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:10 am

RealGunner wrote:Unless reported otherwise, no.
come on mate. please don't be silly here
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:12 am

So how real is the chance of the Scottish Veto? Seems like the best scenario for Scotland: doesn't have to deal with a messy break up with the UK and it remains in the EU.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:13 am

Unique wrote:has anyone ever wondered why people like farage and trump get so much support. like I said before I don't even bother to vote. the way I live my life and where I live wouldent matter if forrest gump was in charge. but does anyone stop to think why they are now getting so much support

Its a revolt against government policies, years of immigration without assimilation, huge debt and deficits.
In the US added is the fact that many of these countries where the immigrants come from have much harsher immigration laws then the US, as well as the fact that these immigrants will come here and fight for their rights in the US yet wont fight for their rights in their country of origin a la the Colonies fighting the British crown. The government refusing to implement voter ID etc. In 1 county about 300 dead people voted for the last 10 years.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 am

I Have Mono wrote:
Unique wrote:has anyone ever wondered why people like farage and trump get so much support. like I said before I don't even bother to vote. the way I live my life and where I live wouldent matter if forrest gump was in charge. but does anyone stop to think why they are now getting so much support

Its a revolt against government policies, years of immigration without assimilation, huge debt and deficits.
In the US added is the fact that many of these countries where the immigrants come from have much harsher immigration laws then the US, as well as the fact that these immigrants will come here and fight for their rights in the US yet wont fight for their rights in their country of origin a la the Colonies fighting the British crown. The government refusing to implement voter ID etc. In 1 county about 300 dead people voted for the last 10 years.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 am

You know, the night before last, I did something I still regret to this very second: I went on Youtube and for the first time I started watching videos related to racism, discrimination and xenophobia. I hadn't watched those prior to that moment because, and this is going to sound extremely pathetic, I'm extremely sensitive. Every time I see something bad, I get depressed and phone my girlfriend to talk to her about it until I calm down.

This time around though, I kept watching because I decided I need to stop burying my head in the sand and see the world for what it's truly become with all of its inglorious ugliness.

Eventually, I stumbled upon Brexit-related videos (they were just proudly standing in my Youtube Suggested Videos section), and I did the grave mistake of scrolling down to read the comments. I got so depressed, I ultimately threw my laptop on the bed and went for a walk.

The reason for my depression that night wasn't racism per say, it was how animalistic the human nature has become (or turned out to be). It was how people have become indifferent to all but their physical appetites. I saw a horde of angry humans foaming at the mouth because they didn't want somebody else to come to "their country" and take their jobs. Their lives seemed to solely revolve around food.

What I don't get is why some people feel more entitled to something just because they have been there longer. This is the sort of tribal thinking I absolutely loathe and makes baffle that it still exists in this day and age ("Our country", "Go back to *insert country name here*",...). I mean, really? You might be shocked if you read one article about the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans. Even more than that, what makes you think it's yours when you know for a fact that in 80 years time, you'll die and disappear off the face of the earth?! Countries now are like modern-day tribes "This is our borders, this is our people, this is mine, me not like you, me hungry, me horny..."

Goddamit, what the *bleep* has happened to the world!

And even though I realize none of them have the right to declare that it's "their country", I would rather take a bullet to the head than go to "their country" and receive such treatment.

I blame some of the refugees and early immigrants more tbh, obviously not all of them, just the bad and teeny, tiny minority of them who have given us a bad rep by coming across as needy with no pride or dignity begging for money and help, committing crimes and refusing to assimilate, and gave reasons to these bigoted racists to exist.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 am

Unique wrote:

There are a whole lot of scenarios in play here. First up is whether Cameron and co will exercise  article 50 and if so when. Will they ignore regret Exit eu? If they have a 2nd referendum, and when and will it be a different result. what will happen to Labor party and which way will it lean. What about Cameron's party. If there is a 2nd referendum with a different result, will he stay on.
If they do invoke article 50, what conditions will Eu accept? And how long before Scotland and North Ireland invoke their own referendums to stay part of Eu.

And probably more than anything else, how long before all the international EU based corporations and businesses relocate to Europe, essentially relocating most of London's business centre to Europe not only hurting economy but costing thousands of jobs as well.

This is very much like the Catalans refusing to accept economic consequences with separation.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote: do you have kids mate?

What does me having kids or not have to do with branding 1.6 billion people as threats to my country?
answer my question and I will tell you.

No, I don't. What's your point?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:You know, the night before last, I did something I still regret to this very second: I went on Youtube and for the first time I started watching videos related to racism, discrimination and xenophobia. I hadn't watched those prior to that moment because, and this is going to sound extremely pathetic, I'm extremely sensitive. Every time I see something bad, I get depressed and phone my girlfriend to talk to her about it until I calm down.

This time around though, I kept watching because I decided I need to stop burying my head in the sand and see the world for what it's truly become with all of its inglorious ugliness.

Eventually, I stumbled upon Brexit-related videos (they were just proudly standing in my Youtube Suggested Videos section), and I did the grave mistake of scrolling down to read the comments. I got so depressed, I ultimately threw my laptop on the bed and went for a walk.

The reason for my depression that night wasn't racism per say, it was how animalistic the human nature has become (or turned out to be). It was how people have become indifferent to all but their physical appetites. I saw a horde of angry humans foaming at the mouth because they didn't want somebody else to come to "their country" and take their jobs. Their lives seemed to solely revolve around food.

What I don't get is why some people feel more entitled to something just because they have been there longer. This is the sort of tribal thinking I absolutely loathe and makes baffle that it still exists in this day and age ("Our country", "Go back to *insert country name here*",...). I mean, really? You might be shocked if you read one article about the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans. Even more than that, what makes you think it's yours when you know for a fact that in 80 years time, you'll die and disappear off the face of the earth?! Countries now are like modern-day tribes "This is our borders, this is our people, this is mine, me not like you, me hungry, me horny..."

Goddamit, what the *bleep* has happened to the world!

And even though I realize none of them have the right to declare that it's "their country", I would rather take a bullet to the head than go to "their country" and receive such treatment.

I blame some of the refugees and early immigrants more tbh, obviously not all of them, just the bad and  teeny, tiny minority of them who have given us a bad rep by coming across as needy with no pride or dignity begging for money and help, committing crimes and refusing to assimilate, and gave reasons  to these bigoted racists to exist.

its human nature to look after your own and thousends of years of evolution will not change that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 am

Unique wrote:

Like I said, do you have any evidence to state otherwise?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 am

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

do you
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
What does me having kids or not have to do with branding 1.6 billion people as threats to my country?

my point is would you leave your kids in the care of 1.6 billion people you don't know? if you had any. this was your point..So therefore, let's all brand all muslims as threats. Gotcha. so its ok for you and the rest of the world to treat every person on earth as a potential pedo but I'm out of line to treat the influx of Syrians as potential terrorists. hmm

Last edited by Unique on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:38 am

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

do you

Yes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/21/up-to-3000-child-refugees-resettled-uk-syrian-next-four-years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35111321

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36154540

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/663096/Britain-Syria-refugees-3-000-vulnerable-children-Government-ISIS

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:41 am

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

do you

Yes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/21/up-to-3000-child-refugees-resettled-uk-syrian-next-four-years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35111321

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36154540

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/663096/Britain-Syria-refugees-3-000-vulnerable-children-Government-ISIS

so no men of fighting age have come to Britain from Syria.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:53 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:

my point is would you leave your kids in the care of 1.6 billion people you don't know? if you had any

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I wouldn't leave my kid in the care of ANYONE I don't know. Hell, I wouldn't leave my kid in YOUR care. I don't know you. Wouldn't even leave him/her in the care of his/her friend's parents. I don't know them either.

Not sure how this singles out muslims.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

my point is would you leave your kids in the care of 1.6 billion people you don't know? if you had any

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I wouldn't leave my kid in the care of ANYONE I don't know. Hell, I wouldn't leave my kid in YOUR care. I don't know you. Wouldn't even leave him/her in the care of his/her friend's parents. I don't know them either.

so you treat everyone in the world as a potential pedo. but I'm out of line for treating the Syrian imigrants as potenatal terrorists. is that how it works mate. like I said hypocricy if rife here. so its ok for you to look at every person on earth as a potential pedo but if I look at the same people as a potential terrorist I'm out of order.

Last edited by Unique on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:10 am

The country has gone to shit. We have racists coming out of the woodwork and causing trouble on the streets, markets aren't doing well, Farage is starting shit with the European parliment, we effectively have no government ruling the country since they're either stepping down or in hiding and the opposition party have imploded into a civil war, with their leader, dear old Corbyn, losing a vote of no confidence and being told to resign.

We've also heard that the UK can be in the EEA,  meaning that we  have access to the single market, but to do so it must accept free movement, which is what many leaver voters wanted to get rid of, so now we're stuck in a rock and a hard place. We either accept these terms(which would be dumb because if so what was the point of leaving the EU in the first place?) and have people pissed off and voting UKIP at the next GE, or we do what the leavers want and refuse, dooming our country in the process.

We. Are. *Bleeped*!
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:

so you treat everyone in the world as a potential pedo. but I'm out of line for treating the Syrian imigrants as potenatal terrorists. is that how it works mate. like I said hypocricy if rife here. so its ok for you to look at every person on earth as a potential pedo but if I look at the same people as a potential terrorist I'm out of order.

WTF Laughing

1. Don't put words in my mouth. The fact that I wouldn't leave my child with anyone I don't know doesn't mean I regard everyone as a potential pedo. That's YOUR viewpoint, not mine.

2. Me not trusting anyone with my child is a combination of different factors, or do you think the only harm that can befall a child is pedophilia? Something as simple as maltreatment is a worry.

3. Having said that, it does not in any way mean I'm paranoid about everyone I see on the street being a threat to my kid. Quite frankly, majority of them won't even give a *bleep* about my kid or acknowledge his/her existence. They're living their own lives and have their own problems to worry about. Quite frankly, that's a really terrible analogy to use. You're using that on the premise that I think everyone from the nun on the street to the police driving by to the accountant going to work to the mother taking her kids to school and so on and so forth are threats to my kid that I should be worried about. That is absurd to say the least.

Not trusting a person does not mean you think they're dangerous. I may not be able to trust you, Unique, with my bank account details but that doesn't mean I think YOU are a criminal or a thief and I should report you to the police to be jailed even when the thought isn't in your head and you couldn't care less about my account details.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:04 pm

I can't believe how racist Britain has become. Looks like they have created some mini Nazi level atmosphere there..

And lol at the immigrants voting for these racists in support of no more "immigration" .. How ironic, first they will ban immigration then they will ask to deport the non British immigrants.

People have no long term view. Indians and Chinese voting for exit rofl

Idiots.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:10 pm

How this is going to affect common man?

Britain is the key to Europe for the common wealth members like Narendra Modi said. Most of India/China/AU's/Canada/south Africa FDIs are in England and not anywhere in Europe because England was in EU. There was no need to set up another plant in other part of EU because of this.

Now Britain are no longer in EU means all the production for entire Europe is costlier in England and they will move their plant/open second plant in somewhere in EU. Less production in Britain and less jobs... you were talking about them taking Jobs? They are about to take the job itself to Europe. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Adit wrote:I can't believe how racist Britain has become. Looks like they have created some mini Nazi level atmosphere there..

And lol at the immigrants voting for these racists in support of no more "immigration" .. How ironic, first they will ban immigration then they will ask to deport the non British immigrants.

People have no long term view. Indians and Chinese voting for exit rofl

Idiots.

Funnily enough, the group that most heavily supported Brexit was the silent generation, you know, the people who's lives were actually tangibly affected by the Nazis.
One of life's ironies I suppose.
Of course, it's extremely intellectually dishonest/shallow to rebrand patriotism as Nazism. No less offensive than calling homosexuals pedophiles.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next