The Demon of Carthage
Doc
halamadrid2
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Las Palmas vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Las Palmas vs Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 am

That doesn't make any sense. I don't see any Barça players, or any elite team for that matter, shying away from contact. I didn't see us shying away from contact against Vigo. This is just an excuse to hide behind when we play bad.

Fact is, we were outplayed and we didn't play well. Simple as that. You can either call it what it is, or make up excuses for it.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Las Palmas vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Las Palmas vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:26 am

I think Zidane got the Benitez syndrome in the second half when he made us sit back instead of press high up like we did in the first half. This isnt BPL where you can sit back anticipating long balls, teams in LaLiga can actually play

I dont agree with DoC's doom and gloom analysis because we were extremely comfortable in the first half when Las Palmas could barely string 2 passes together. Second half was different but i believe thats because we let Las Palmas have the ball and decided to sit back instead. We all know we cant do that. Hence Las Palmas' domination. Also it didnt help that we kept making errors particularly when it came to passing. Kind of like they were all on a different wavelength to each other. Also i dont like how we are not playing a real CF out there. Nobody has a strikers instinct better than a striker. Mayoral should have started
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2