How many penalties Barcelona got this season ?

+16
Myesyats
Doc
farfan
Lucifer
Winter is Coming
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
halamadrid2
BORUSSIA!!
Harmonica
Collblanc
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Adit
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many penalties Barcelona got this season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many penalties Barcelona got this season ?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:21 am

The only condition under which I can see myself complaining about unfair red cards or nonexistent penalties is in big games when every little detail matters and the smallest refereeing mistake could change the entire flow and give the win to the undeserving side.

In small games? It can only be an issue when the team benefiting from these non-existent penalties is struggling to find the net and couldn't have possibly won without them. Barça would've won anyway yesterday.

The question you should be asking is, would Barça still be first without those refereeing calls? And the answer is yes. They have been, by far, the best team in Spain this season. And if they win the league, it'll be totally deserved.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How many penalties Barcelona got this season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many penalties Barcelona got this season ?

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:30 am

Without this refereeing calls ? They wouldn't be first lol
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 am

How many penalties Barcelona got this season ? - Page 2 Original
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 am

With all this talk about how many penalties they've gotten this season I'm yet to see any clip of a dubious penalty decision they got.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:18 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's almost as if 3 individualistic forwards with world class talent would lead to opportunities in the penalty area. hmm

That's all there is to it lol, was the same when Madrid got loads in their title winning season under Mourinho.

Direct play with quality forwards tends to leads to opportunities in the penalty area, shocking I know.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:54 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:With all this talk about how many penalties they've gotten this season I'm yet to see any clip of a dubious penalty decision they got.

You could get 2 clips from yesterday but other than that pretty much every other pen was legit, more or less, obviously.

Just sad and dewastated madridistas try to justify the fact that they are going to miss out one the leauge AGAIN

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:28 pm

As I said before, Lucho is a master troll. If we would have won the league with a giant 10+ point gap it wouldn't have bothered Madrid fans because they had given up hope long time ago and resigned to the fact that Barca would win it. But now that Lucho INTENTIONALLY dropped the gap to exactly 1 point, Madridistas got their hopes up again, only for Barca to dish out 9-0 and 6-0 victories and crush their hopes again which makes Madridistas ultra mad. Lucho. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:31 pm

He's not that intelligent tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:06 pm

futbol wrote:As I said before, Lucho is a master troll. If we would have won the league with a giant 10+ point gap it wouldn't have bothered Madrid fans because they had given up hope long time ago and resigned to the fact that Barca would win it. But now that Lucho INTENTIONALLY dropped the gap to exactly 1 point, Madridistas got their hopes up again, only for Barca to dish out 9-0 and 6-0 victories and crush their hopes again which makes Madridistas ultra mad. Lucho. :bow:

Oh now I understand. Next season he should:

1. Make sure that we just about go through Atleti, possibly on penalties
2. Draw Madrid in SF and lose the first leg 10-0. Then go to Bernabeu and unleash Suarez to get an 11-0
3. Then go to the finals and play against Pep, with Bartra the main CF and Messi probably at GK - and beat him.

Thus he will have trolled Madrid and also proved to Pep who the better hipster is. LE becomes LEgit after that hmm hmm hmm
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:With all this talk about how many penalties they've gotten this season I'm yet to see any clip of a dubious penalty decision they got.

You could get 2 clips from yesterday but other than that pretty much every other pen was legit, more or less, obviously.

Just sad and dewastated madridistas try to justify the fact that they are going to miss out one the leauge AGAIN

Well, I, for one, am not afraid to admit that Real Madrid have occasionally been given non-existent penalties in the past. I don't believe that Barcelona are any better in that regard, but whatever floats your boat Very Happy

I do think that the Real Madrid section needs a Harmonica-esque poster who can provide gifs of penalty situations from camera angles that favor us every time, though cheers
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:11 pm

We missed 8 of those PK and the only big ones came in the 2-2 draw against Villarreal (questionable) and 2-1 win VS Sevilla (hand ball). Also Rayo they were leading 1-0 and we got 2 PK in 10 minutes to go up 2-1 and then put another 3 past them. The rest came in games were we either didn't need it or when we needed it we *bleeping* missed it.

http://www.football-lineups.com/team/Barcelona/La_Liga_2015-2016/Stats/Penalties/
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum