Wolfsburg vs Real Madrid

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolfsburg vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Wolfsburg are coming on the back of a humiliating defeat against Leverkusen with Rodriguez getting torn to shreds. Not sure if Naldo is fit for this game which would a huge boost for them because he is an excellent CB. Their two fullbacks are their weakest links which we can exploit and their keeper seems to fumble long shots. Their major threat are their front four of Schurrle, Draxler, Kruse and Vierinha. We already got a taste of Dtaxlers trickiness when we play Schalke 2 seasons ago. So our fullbacks have to be careful

Ronaldo is coming off the back of a moral boosting goal while the others of a win. So confidence must be running high for everyone. Navas has the chance to create a cleansheet record in this tie which he deserves

About the line up, who do you guys want us to play in some positions where there is competition?

Carvajal or Danilo
Casemiro or Isco
Casemiro or James
If Varane is fit him or Pepe

Personally i want to see the same line up we saw yesterday. As much as i feel Danilo has improved i am not yet ready to unleash him against tough technical wingers especially with so much at stake. Pepe over Varane but Varqne over Ramos. And of course Casemiro in midfield. I dont care how many games in a row the others have sat on the bench. Eibar could be a good game to play them

Think we may win 2-1
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolfsburg vs Real Madrid

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Hopefully we'll play the same team but Varane instead of Pepe . it's clear that this is our best 11 so let them play.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:47 pm

I agree. The midfield 3 have a guy who can actually defend. With Bale helping out it creates a nice horizontal midfield 4 when we defend. I think we lost against Atleti because Casemiro did not play. That goal would never have happened with him there to track back

Ramos has gotten a red card in our last 2 away games. I am literally shaking with worry. This guy has the brain of a cardboard box. Always costing us with boneheaded mistakes
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:53 pm

That's the thing... Pepe and Varane make mistakes. But they're logical football mistakes. Those happen. Ramos just makes random catastrophic ones that you can't predict. It usually happens when the opposing striker or attacking player has him beaten consistently... he feels he needs to resort to dirty tactics, which he has no idea how to do. Personally, if i feel that Ramos is losing his individual battles, i'd take him our before he gets a red.

When he feels confident against the attacking opposition, he's very good though. But like about overcoming difficult situations and he doesn't cope at all.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Lets see what Ramos does:
-plays players onside when everyone have moved up
-gets up to pressure leaving a huge gap for any technical player to just put the ball through
-loses strikers and resorts to kicking and shirt pulling to get them to stop
-loses players on corners

Vatane and Pepe put together have nver and will never make suge huge mistakes every other game

Imagine Draxler weaving his way through players until he gets to Ramos. Bloody red card waiting to happen. Never seen such an undisciplined defender in my life

Dude has 21 RED cards. Most players dont even have that many yellow cards
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Varane-Pepe is worse than Ramos-Pepe or Ramos-Varane

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Imo Pepe is horrible at defending crosses. He just don't know how to predict the trajectory and is always late in important matches.

Bartra scored a similar goal beating Pepe . Pique, Lweandowski and most of the Liga games... He is always late to mark the player and this is not down to luck. He just doesn't the runs really well. Neymar making Pepe slip for 2nd minute goal in the clasico was another example... He just can't deal with unpredictable movement of players.

Pepe is terrible on the ball too. He is usually good in one on ones and was pretty good in his prime but now he looks past it.

Ramos really don't know how to defend. Have no regard for players running behind him nor can he win the ball to save his life . He is good at dealing with crosses and is also decent on the ball.

We definitely need to play Varane and need to buy another CB. We are linked with Jimnez of Atletico.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 pm

At the same time you are ignoring Pepe winning the ball back when we have noone back. He did it twice yesterday one against Neymar and the other Suarez. All our CBs cant deal with crosses from Nacho all the way to Pepe. Singling Pepe out is abit unfair in this regard. Despite his age Pepe still has it. He has been better than Varane and Ramos this season which doesnt say much because all 3 need to improve but I am alot more confident with Pepe back there than the other two. He reads the play well. It is the small things that nobody notices which he does so well. There was once last night where Barca were 3v3 and Pepe blocked the path to Neymar and the path for a clean shot to Navas' right. Vatane would probably have been nutmegged whereas Ramos as usual resorted to kicking the player

His passes arent the best particularly under pressure but he is undoubtedly a leader in the backline. Carvajal and him have a huge understanding
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Pepe is a better defender than Ramos... he's rash sometimes too. But not catastrophically so like his younger days. With experience, he's learned.

The thing people kind of gloss over is that CBs need regular playing time too in order to get sharp. You can't be injured or play once every 2 weeks and stay completely sharp... it's especially true for those that rely a lot on tackling and positioning. They end up being a little late when they're rusty. Varane and Pepe both look a bit rusty to me because they've had a hard time staying consistently fit lately.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Keylor; Danilo, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric; Bale, Cristiano y Benzema.
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Hope Danilo does not dissapoint other than that expected line up
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Kroos is having a terrible game.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:23 pm

I missed 10 minutes from the match and we conceded two goals... :facepalm:

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

The front three are not defending at all. Look at CR back to walking again..Benzema back to missing important chances and injured off as usual. Bale shet on left. Terrible performance with no desire.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Danilo has been terrible good lord. I knew he would struggle against a tricky winger. Hope Zidane subs in Carvajal at half time

Oh and the penalty was bs wtf he tripped himself ffs
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Couldn't watch the first half, but I'm going to watch the second. I'm very surprised by the score and I can hardly believe it.

Doesn't matter whether we'll bounce back or not, if you concede 2 goals in the first half against Wolfsburg, you're not going to win the CL.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

@Adit wrote:The front three are not defending at all. Look at CR back to walking again..Benzema back to missing important chances and injured off as usual. Bale shet on left.  Terrible performance with no desire.

i swear your one of the most slowest posters on this site, the guy is clearly injured after that clash from naldo, and didn't he dribbled dante and the keeper pulled a great save, stop talking about football, you clearly have no clue.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Danilo the scrub needs to be subbed out if we are to get anything from this one, horrible defending!

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Told you about danilo. We have to get rid of him. What a shit footballer.

We'll still qualify, but we need the same attitude we showed against Barca in the semis

Last edited by Valkyrja on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Danilo has been terrible good lord. I knew he would struggle against a tricky winger. Hope Zidane subs in Carvajal at half time

Oh and the penalty was bs wtf he tripped himself ffs

danilo making draxler look like prime prime ryan giggs on that wing smh....lord this team
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:44 pm

@chad4401 wrote:
@Adit wrote:The front three are not defending at all. Look at CR back to walking again..Benzema back to missing important chances and injured off as usual. Bale shet on left.  Terrible performance with no desire.

i swear your one of the most slowest posters on this site, the guy is clearly injured after that clash from naldo, and didn't he dribbled dante and the keeper pulled a great save, stop talking about football, you clearly have no clue.
yeah so he missed an easy chance... Then missed the header chance and got injured off. I swear you are so far into benzema's ass u can't see light. Come out.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 pm

We cant concede another goal but id take a 2-1 at this point. We have been awful particularly Ramos, Danilo and Kroos
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Well now... football can certainly be amusing these days.
Lets see how zidane reacts.
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

adit your slow, so focused on saying something negative, just exposed how brain dead you are to footy.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

If we are really being skeptical about bale because of his injuries then let's also look at Benzemas too who has terrible injury record in past two seasons running. Missed the important clash with Juve last year... This year PSG and several important games including this one.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top