•MilanDevil•
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Casciavit
M99
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Pride, For Honor: AC Milan vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: For Pride, For Honor: AC Milan vs Juventus

Post by Based Bonera Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 am

Solid game from Balo.

Bonaventura + Monty were horrific.

I die a little inside every time Kevin Prince Boateng gets on the field. We have like no depth, its pathetic.

Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

For Pride, For Honor: AC Milan vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: For Pride, For Honor: AC Milan vs Juventus

Post by uzonero Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:41 am

I was disappointed in Montolivo refusing to be subbed. That didn't show maturity on his part and considering it was also supposed to be the debut of a talented teenager who needs confidence and game time at his age, it even gets worse.. I'm also disappointed Monto isn't getting criticised for this, it's not like he was having a beast game out there

Shit attitude from him. I'm ashamed to have a supposed to be captain behave in such manner
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Agreed. That was pathetic. I have never seen that happen before where a player just refuses to follow a direct order from the manager in the middle of the game. And even worse, he's the *bleep* captain. His attitude is supposed to be exemplary.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Apparently Sinisa thought Monto was injured but he was not.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:01 pm

M99 wrote:Apparently Sinisa thought Monto was injured but he was not.

He was soooo bad that Sinisa thought so....I think he needs to be benched honestly.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2