Freeza
CM Pep
The Demon of Carthage
Dark Knight
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Empty Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:47 pm

The first leg will take place in Manchester at Etihad Stadium on 26 April, with the return leg in Spain's capital on 4 May.

Quite unpredictable since both have good attacks but poor defences. Can go either way but Madrid have the upper hand

Predictions?

Last edited by RealGunner on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Empty Re: Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City

Post by Dark Knight Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Madrid to go through without a shadow of a doubt.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Empty Re: Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:11 pm

I haven't seen much from City this year. But then again, teams tend to turn it up tenfolds when they're playing Madrid so I don't think their form in the league will follow them against us. One thing for sure, they're superior to both Roma and Wolfsburg and we struggled against both.

As for Real Madrid, we have many weaknesses and unless we do something about them, we'll struggle against City as well.

Who will advance? Well, City is this year's dark horse and the dark horse always reaches the final. So if I were a neutral, I'd bet my money on City.

But since I'm a Real Madrid fan, I hope we beat them. Underestimating your opponents is a grave and fatal mistake. We were able to turn the tides against Wolfsburg, but if we lose 2-0 to City, we can kiss goodbye to the CL because we won't be able to come back from it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Madrid goes through easy. Ronaldo going to own it in both legs.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:35 pm

City are much better than Real at the moment. We've hardly shown anything against decent opposition all year.

I think City will beat us comfortably.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 pm

A month ago I would have said both are at same level, but due to the recent spike in graph of form of both Madrid and Ronaldo am sure Zizou got this. #luckybastards

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Madrid-City is gonna be tight for however wins. City has the forwards to damage an exposed defense and seem happy to just hang back (like against PSG). Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling can do anything with space.

Madrid is similar too although I think they will be the most proactive of the two. Which might play into City's game.

Madrid are favorites, both teams to score on both legs is my prediction.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Will Sterling be fit for this game?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sk3ptical Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm

kun and de bruyne to do work.. yes i know that our defense is crap :coffee:
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Man C's defense is crap, and the team is still playing more like individuals, if De Bruyne werent back they would have probably got knocked out by PSG, just goes to show how good he is.

Real should be the clear favourites, and we have seen some rapage in the SFs in recent years Very Happy But hopefully Man C can make it close and give them two hard games as best as they can.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Real's defense is crap, and the team is still playing more like individuals, if Ronaldo werent back they would have probably got knocked out by Wolfsburg, just goes to show how good he is.

ManC should be the clear favourites, and we have seen some rapage in the SFs in recent years Very Happy But hopefully Real can make it close and give them two hard games as best as they can.

Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 pm

I think City will go through tbh. As exciting and great as Ronaldo's performance was the last game, the tie was closer than people are seemingly making it out to be.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 pm

It's not about Madrid underestimating City. City clearly have the better team player for player and have a better manager who is also seeking vengeance against his old club.

Hart > Navas
Zabeleta > Carvajal
Ottamendi > Ramos
Kompany > Pepe
Sagna < Marcelo
Fernandinho > Casemiro
Toure = Kroos
Silva = Modric
De Bruyne > Bale
Aguero > Benzema
Sterling < Ronaldo

I really don't see how City don't win this comfortably by at least 2 goals.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Umm football does not work like that. And why are Sagna and Marcelo being compared?

This can go either way. I sense something like Juve vs Madrid last year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Hart is not better than Navas . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Seriously now people some of the posts here rofl

I know it can be funny to hate Real Madrid but City ffs? Laughing Ronaldo won't let the chance of such an easy semi final ucl hattrick slip, the tie is over before it started tbh.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Honestly thought that City had always a good chance of beating PSG, but much harder to see the same happening here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:01 pm

zigra wrote:Seriously now people some of the posts here rofl

I know it can be funny to hate Real Madrid but City ffs? Laughing Ronaldo won't let the chance of such an easy semi final ucl hattrick slip, the tie is over before it started tbh.

And I guess, and I'm only guessing here, you're one of those who thought that Real Madrid would put 6 goals past Roma and 5 past Wolfsburg. And I'm also guessing that you're one of those who thought Real Madrid would beat Juventus last year and Dortmund in 2013.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Tbh against good attacks whose names arent Bayern and Barca we are guaranteed to concede. Our players seem to never learn that if you want to win things you have to act like it not when your ass is on the chopping block but from the start. I know we will score because City's defence is shit but if Marcelo jogs back like he couldnt give a feck, the front 3 stroll around like its not their job to defend we are going to be 2/3-0 down before it sinks in that this is a team sport and we wont win shite without teamwork

I think the players would have been alot more prepared vs Bayern/Atleti because we know their qualities but City much like Wolfsburg, Dortmund and Juve we greatly underestimated them and nearly paid the price for all of them

Without Barca our chances of winning just increased ten folds i hope they act like it

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:03 pm

zigra wrote:Seriously now people some of the posts here rofl

Ronaldo has never scored a hat trick in his life against a good team. It's not going to start now.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:49 pm

He has scored against big teams however. And he completely ruined man city last time we played them
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgGOyMaXEAEjR5x.jpg

Can this man do it?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:02 pm

^ Well, he definitely looks quite excited so you never know.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:08 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgFeXypWEAAD176.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:14 pm

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next