Ousmane Dembélé

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:02 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:I understand why Real Madrid fans don't want these transfers to happen and for BVB and Pool to stand their ground. But not sure why any other fans of big clubs wouldn't want these transfer to go through?

I hope other Poverty Clubs don't grow a spine and keep players hostage when Big Clubs coming calling. #ForzaDembele #FreeDembele.


A Man City fan calling Borussia Dortmund a poverty club should be a bannable offense tbh.

Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 20078
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:08 pm

agreed with Hans, BVB have actually been fairly transparent with this move, they said it will takee well over 100 mil and barca have no offered that yet.

The price is 150 mil, but they are trying to sign coutinho first.

If they want to spend they can sign both, but it's looking more and more a though they will only sign either Coutinho or Dembele

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Doc on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:25 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hostage and footballers being paid 100k a week in the same in the sentence.

Please stop, it's embarrassing.

You would think these players are under actual duress or poor working conditions or being paid minimum wage. I don't blame Dembele for having ambition but Barcelona needs to match Dortmund's valuation. All he has to do is literally just be professional and wait it out.

I get Barcelona's board are desperate but do they really want a player who willfully has this sort of behaviour?

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9368
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Turok_TTZ on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Very happy to see dortmund be firm.

Hopefully dembele remains in dortmund.
avatar
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1941
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by nasir6371 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:I understand why Real Madrid fans don't want these transfers to happen and for BVB and Pool to stand their ground. But not sure why any other fans of big clubs wouldn't want these transfer to go through?

I hope other Poverty Clubs don't grow a spine and keep players hostage when Big Clubs coming calling. #ForzaDembele #FreeDembele.


A Man City fan calling Borussia Dortmund a poverty club should be a bannable offense tbh.


Meh... Didn't Bayern loan them money just a Decade ago to prevent them from ADMINISTRATION? Text book definition Laughing

I meant poverty in that the club is a stepping stone. Dembele knew when he signed and BVB knew. They offered playing time and a chance to move away if he played well enough and they got a big transfer fee. Now Barca is calling and he wants to leave but BVB getting in the way.

_________________


SSJ Thumbs up
avatar
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 1865
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:I understand why Real Madrid fans don't want these transfers to happen and for BVB and Pool to stand their ground. But not sure why any other fans of big clubs wouldn't want these transfer to go through?

I hope other Poverty Clubs don't grow a spine and keep players hostage when Big Clubs coming calling. #ForzaDembele #FreeDembele.


A Man City fan calling Borussia Dortmund a poverty club should be a bannable offense tbh.


Meh... Didn't Bayern loan them money just a Decade ago to prevent them from ADMINISTRATION? Text book definition Laughing

I meant poverty in that the club is a stepping stone. Dembele knew when he signed and BVB knew. They offered playing time and a chance to move away if he played well enough and they got a big transfer fee. Now Barca is calling and he wants to leave but BVB getting in the way.
this is not charity lol, BVB set a price and barca have not matched it

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by sportsczy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Nothing to do with charity. It's negotiating. At the end of the day, barca will give their final offer at the end of the window and Dortmund will accept. Reason? Dembele has made it almost impossible for them not to.

They can't just walk away from 100 mil.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15227
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by nasir6371 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 pm

I get it, but why stop at 150m? why not 200m. Looking from Dembele perspective he had 2 season of top flight football and his dream move is being prevented by a outrageous price tag. #Justice4Dembele

Unless 60m extra is the premium for potential.


_________________


SSJ Thumbs up
avatar
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 1865
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 pm

that's not true because there is a precedent with BVB losing Lewandowski on a free because they refused to sell to Bayern.

In this case, Dembele's contract runs through 2021, there is a world cup coming up, Dembele needs to play, prices on the market are going up, Dortmund have all the leverage in the world. If they dont sell this summer, next summer some english team will offer just as much if not more lol. If dembele wants to pout and refuse to play, he will be fined at infinitum and he will miss on the world cup. he has no control here


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 23987
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by sportsczy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

I love this btw. For decades, clubs have been raping players and raking in the cash. Now the players have taken back the power and putting clubs over hot coals.

Karma at its finest.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15227
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:02 am

I think the problem with Dembele lies in his initial move to BVB. He joined with the expectation of growing to be a top player and with the understanding that when that time came, that a 'bigger' 'dream' club came calling, he would be able to leave without much fuss.

You can't treat every club as an intermediary like this. This is a prime Raiola type of dealing.

@sportsczy wrote:I love this btw. For decades, clubs have been raping players and raking in the cash. Now the players have taken back the power and putting clubs over hot coals.

Karma at its finest.


I very much agree with this but I don't exactly call forcing a club to sell a player for 100M+ to be "putting over hot coals" Laughing

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by sportsczy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:15 am

That's exactly right Luca. This is a win-win and the club is making the player look bad for whatever reason. Dortmund does this with every one of its stars though. From Goetze to Lewa and now to Dembele. It's a pattern with BVB. At least with the other two... it's Bayern so you get that. But in this case, you don't have that part.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15227
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 am

@sportsczy wrote:That's exactly right Luca. This is a win-win and the club is making the player look bad for whatever reason. Dortmund does this with every one of its stars though. From Goetze to Lewa and now to Dembele. It's a pattern with BVB. At least with the other two... it's Bayern so you get that. But in this case, you don't have that part.

I guess it's to appease the fans. As a Juve fan, were accustomed to the idea that if a player even whispers that he's thought about leaving, he's already sold Proud

Didn't BVB sign Dembele for 30M like a year ago? I'm surprised, tripling their money seems like a good deal to me.

More importantly, how could Dembele possibly come back to Dortmund now? He didn't suffer silently, he's done th opposite. I think he'll be sold by the end of the window.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by sportsczy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:37 am

15 mil euros from Rennes to Dortmund. Reason Rennes gets a lot of quality kids is that they aren't greedy upon sale and traditionally sell them to whichever club they want to go to even if it's not the highest bidder.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15227
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 am

@sportsczy wrote:15 mil euros from Rennes to Dortmund.  Reason Rennes gets a lot of quality kids is that they aren't greedy upon sale and traditionally sell them to whichever club they want to go to even if it's not the highest bidder.

That's outrageous. I thought it was a higher fee. So basically they're looking at a profit of 85M in 12 months. I get they want to keep their player but if he's dead wet on leaving, that's quite the return.

What I hate about transfers like this, maybe Dortmund is not the greatest example, but they eventually sell and then screw themselves over because they don't have enough time to secure a proper signing because of how much they delay the sale.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:25 am

This whole desperation from FC Barcelona using ugly tactics to sign players shows that they are not a big club like Real Madrid and Bayern, not truly. It's always Barcelona who tries to unsettle players, you would think as a big club they wouldn't act so desperately every time and have some self respect.

You think Bale wasn't desperate to join Real Madrid when they didn't meet Tottenham's valuation? No, Real Madrid waited until the last day of the transfer window to get it properly so every one could be happy but Barcelona wants to screw everyone ovee just so they could save some money for their sorry ass club.

These goat f**kers truly believe they can sign anyone they want at any time. They are going down the moment Messi retires and I will enjoy every minute, it has already begun.
avatar
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14307
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:44 am

@Luca wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:15 mil euros from Rennes to Dortmund.  Reason Rennes gets a lot of quality kids is that they aren't greedy upon sale and traditionally sell them to whichever club they want to go to even if it's not the highest bidder.

That's outrageous. I thought it was a higher fee. So basically they're looking at a profit of 85M in 12 months. I get they want to keep their player but if he's dead wet on leaving, that's quite the return.

What I hate about transfers like this, maybe Dortmund is not the greatest example, but they eventually sell and then screw themselves over because they don't have enough time to secure a proper signing because of how much they delay the sale.


First of all, 15m was the initial fee, reportedly they were 15m addons (no idea if or to what extent they were met), and Rennes gets 25% of the resale, up to an amount of 20m.
So Rennes will get 20m of the transfer fee. That's one thing.

The other thing is this: BVB did not 'delay' the transfer. The transfer was a non issue all summer, because Dembélé was happy to stay at BVB for another year and wasn't even that keen on joining Barca already, because that meant sitting on the bench behind MSN during a world cup year.
It's only now, that Neymar *bleep* over Barca late in the transfer window (I mean you have to wonder about the relationship between Barca and their players if a player would do this to his club - apparently he knew several weeks before he would leave but didn't tell the club) that suddenly they have  an urgent need for Dembélé.
That's Barca's problem, and yet they're trying to make it BVB's problem by directly unsettling the player they want right before the first competitive game of the season.
Dembélé did not make a fuss before, suddenly Neymar gets sold and next thing he's skipping training. Then you have the Barca DoF publicly stating that a transfer is 'very close', causing Dortmund CEO Watzke to publicly denounce him. It's absolutely outrageous behaviour by Barca, why should BVB indulge them?

I repeat: BVB don't want to sell in the first place. Why would they? Dembélé is one of the top 3 attacking talents in the world, already a key starter, only there for one season. He's not going to get less expensive in future windows, and has another FOUR years of contract.
So they have no reason to sell, why would they have to negotiate a price down?
They can set any price they want, seeing that Barca just received over 200m, it's very late in the window so potential replacements' clubs will be able to pressure BVB on the fee, too, 150m is what they demand.
It's not outrageous if you think about the Mbappé demands. It's not outrageous if you think, if Dembélé had one year of contract, clubs would easily pay 30-40m for him, if you multiply this times four you arrive at 120-150.
And most of all it's not outrageous because unprecedented PSGs and Qatar's intervention into the transfer market, flooding Barca with money yet causing them immense pressure to buy, means a spike in INFLATION.

Also, of course, think about the example an 'easy' sale would set. BVB is a club whose common problem is that their top talents and players will be constantly wooed by the elite, or simply richer, clubs. Because they don't pay as much as the biggest clubs yet develop talents into top players in a very eye-catching fashion.
If a player who just joined, yet is integral to their team, has 4 years of contract and is wanted by another club can just throw a tantrum, not come to training anymore and BVB simply give in to the price the other club is offering, how do you think that would effect future occurences of the same situation? Laughing

I can't believe some people. Basically it's crystal clear that BVB should not sell at any price, that they're willing to do so at a certain price and have openly communicated so is already a concession to Dembélé and Barca.
@sportsczy wrote:I love this btw.  For decades, clubs have been raping players and raking in the cash.  Now the players have taken back the power and putting clubs over hot coals.  

Karma at its finest.


What? Im sorry, what? Laughing

Is it this time of the year again where you get overexcited and race ahead of yourself in all directions?

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 20078
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:08 am

The way Barcelona is behaving with the Dembélé case is absolutely outrageous.

I get that they're desperate to find a replacement for Neymar, and I also believe that eventually Dembélé will sign for them. However, your desperation is no warrant to behave like an unprofessional d-bag, spouting out lies to unsettle Dortmund and pressuring them into lowering their price, knowing fully well that they have all the leverage in the world not to.

I said, prior to the Neymar sale, that the Barcelona brand would take a serious hit if the transfer went through. Little did I know that their board is also doing everything in their power to drag their name through the mud.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2379
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by zenmaster on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 am

This is interesting.

_________________
no clinging no resisting

avatar
zenmaster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 432
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by sportsczy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Bale went on strike too...  his manager at the time criticized him for it.  He was suddenly "injured" but wouldn't allow team doctors to see him.  It was obvious.

Difference there was Madrid berated him for his behavior publicly. BUT, Bale didn't have a choice too. Levy was being too greedy and he wanted to make his return impossible as well.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 15227
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:This whole desperation from FC Barcelona using ugly tactics to sign players shows that they are not a big club like Real Madrid and Bayern, not truly. It's always Barcelona who tries to unsettle players, you would think as a big club they wouldn't act so desperately every time and have some self respect.

You think Bale wasn't desperate to join Real Madrid when they didn't meet Tottenham's valuation? No, Real Madrid waited until the last day of the transfer window to get it properly so every one could be happy but Barcelona wants to screw everyone ovee just so they could save some money for their sorry ass club.

These goat f**kers truly believe they can sign anyone they want at any time. They are going down the moment Messi retires and I will enjoy every minute, it has already begun.


In fairness, while i agree with your premise.

Real Madrid are not exactly innocent in all this, these type of tactics was started by them Laughing Also the Bale deal was hardly without underhanded tactics tbh.

Because they haven't done it recently doesn't mean they have always been classy at operating the transfer market.

Bayern is fair enough i can't recall them doing anything.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 57966
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:I understand why Real Madrid fans don't want these transfers to happen and for BVB and Pool to stand their ground. But not sure why any other fans of big clubs wouldn't want these transfer to go through?

I hope other Poverty Clubs don't grow a spine and keep players hostage when Big Clubs coming calling. #ForzaDembele #FreeDembele.


A Man City fan calling Borussia Dortmund a poverty club should be a bannable offense tbh.


#freeGabrielJesus

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9954
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Zorc on Dembélé transfer: "We have a clear stance on this. If our demands are met, he will leave this Summer, otherwise he'll remain at BVB."

@hans

??????

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:14 pm

@Luca wrote:Zorc on Dembélé transfer: "We have a clear stance on this. If our demands are met, he will leave this Summer, otherwise he'll remain at BVB."

@hans

??????


Why the question marks? I explained it in detail, didn't I?

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 20078
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Luca on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Luca wrote:Zorc on Dembélé transfer: "We have a clear stance on this. If our demands are met, he will leave this Summer, otherwise he'll remain at BVB."

@hans

??????


Why the question marks? I explained it in detail, didn't I?


Sorry, I have to concede I misread your post initially Laughing

More so about the delaying the transfer and BVB not wanting to sell.

Have an upventus as an apology brother

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9245
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum