Wannabe Lil Chat at best

Warrior
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Re: The Offical Rap Thread Part 3

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm

@M99 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Just coming home from Princess Nokia. Terrible show, stupid, narcissitic, entitled bimbo who complained to the Berlin audience that they were 'disrespecting' her by not dancing enough.

Imagine telling your audience, who came in more than 1000 a number paying 30 *bleep* €, that THEY are disrespecting you when you're phoning in a semi-playback show, then throws a tantrum on stage and walks off. Who the *bleep* does she think she is Laughing

I saw her for free on my college and it was a good show tbh, probably because crowd was so hype. Everyone was dancing, She invited the entire front row on the stage at the end.

That's the thing, the crowd in Berlin was hyped too, at first.
Very eager, benevolent crowd, many expats, hot hipster lesbians or almost-lesbians, lots of girls, basically many of them fangirls of her.
Not a hostile crowd at all, and a big venue, one of Berlin's bigger concert venues, decently filled. I'd say ~1200 people. That's a LOT for an relatively unknown artist like her.
The sound was good, bass was booming and she's a fun rapper, everyone was dancing too in the beginning. "Tomboy" is a fun track.

But she dragged the concert down the longer it went on. Just her on stage with her "DJ" pressing play, she's basically rapping to her album tracks, doubling her voice, tracks being just faded out after a minute and a half or so.

Then she starts telling the audience that they can't sing along with a certain part because their not inherently African lmao.

Next she says that people need to stop smoking cigarettes (there's no smoking in clubs and venues now but it's not brutally enforced, some people, like 20-50 of 1000, do smoke and noone minds) because she's already "exerting herself" with her voice and stuff and it's disrespectful to her. Ok.

Then, as the crowd got a little less enthusiastic after the 7th or so track being lovelessly faded out (the tracks are not that earth-shattering to begin with, delivered half-heartedly it becomes kind of underwhelming), she starts sulking and throws a tantrum.
Literally tells us "Berlin are you feeling alright?
Because I see many people who are not dancing! If you don't like what I am doing up here I can walk off the stage right now! If someone travels far to perform to you you should be respectful enough to show them love"

Yeah right. What a load of crap. That's a show stopper Laughing

Still, the crowd was so eager they started cheering her more in order to calm her down, she started a capella singing some lullabies and show tune standards in some strange passive-aggressive non-pitch ("dream a little dream of me..."), really weird, keeps turning away from the crowd, plays one more rap track and then walks off stage without coming back for an encore though a few hundred girls up front cheered hard.

Annoying personality, terrible attitude, gave off an immense sense of entitlement.
Not unheard of for a rapper, and definitively not the worst rap show I've ever seen. That was Wu-Tang Clan, but then they have a number of historic GOAT smash records to show for themselves.
As opposed to Princess Nokia, about whom I have to wonder what the *bleep* she expects from a Berlin crowd. Berlin has given a much colder shoulder to much better artists.

Also her college bro DJ who kept playing emo bro pseudo-punk rock shit as interludes, Blikn 182 or some shit, that I guess might work as some sort of fun counter-appropriation thing in the US, but for European audiences it's a bit silly.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:08 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
Then she starts telling the audience that they can't sing along with a certain part because their not inherently African lmao.

lmao someone put it on YT

that's the exact moment I had had enough of her, about 15 minutes in Laughing

stupid *bleep* bimbo

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm

I had no clue who she was, prior to seeing her name on here. Did a quick google search on her name, and she seems like a bit of a bicth from what I can tell Very Happy Female rappers tend to be divas, but she just seems like an oddball.

Pretty cool doc, though.

Last edited by Thimmy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong link)

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:15 am

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 am

People really knew this guy before his death lol?

Never heard of him till his death yesterday. I can’t feel sorry for people OD’in on xans or whatever pill he was on

I feel sorry for his family on the other hand.
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:10 pm

No hype here for Eminem's Revival? Its rumored to drop today or this weekend. Loved MMLP2, can't wait for this one.
rincon
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:16 pm

@LeVersacci wrote:People really knew this guy before his death lol?

Never heard of him till his death yesterday. I can’t feel sorry for people OD’in on xans or whatever pill he was on

Of course they did, just because you did not know him does not mean no one did. He was one of the most popular artists in Soundcloud and his debut album was incredible. P

On the pills, this guy had a lot of issues. Its clear from his songs. Wish he got the help he needed. We lost a great talent

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:27 pm

@rincon wrote:No hype here for Eminem's Revival? Its rumored to drop today or this weekend. Loved MMLP2, can't wait for this one.
Mans not hot
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 pm

@LeVersacci wrote:People really knew this guy before his death lol?

Like bruv.. me too, since yesterday I've been meaning to google Lil Peep how many times now but never got to it.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top