Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner

4 posters

Go down

Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner  Empty Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner

Post by breva Mon May 02, 2016 3:18 am

Luis Suarez was a deep lying midfielder that was called "the architect". He was the Pirlo or Iniesta of the 60s, but such a good player that he is the only Spanish born player to have won the Balon D'Or.

He was the most important player of the Grande Inter, he regulated play and also scored goals. The best Spanish player of all time. Some don't even know that there was a Luis Suarez that won the Balon D'Or.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner  Empty Re: Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner

Post by Harmonica Mon May 02, 2016 10:57 am

So you just found him out? Laughing

Luis Suarez (Ballon d'Or 1960) - "There has never been a fast, skillful, technical player who also scores so many goals. Until Messi. He has it all."

Man is also smart and logical. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner  Empty Re: Luis Suarez, the only Spanish born Balon D'Or Winner

Post by zizzle Mon May 02, 2016 2:36 pm

You really cant help yourself bro Laughing
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 4:29 pm

I still think he is the greatest Spaniard of all time. Xavi is 2nd.

That is if you don't count Di Stefano and Puskas, both who I think played for the Spain NT at one point.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon May 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Harmonica wrote:So you just found him out? Laughing

Luis Suarez (Ballon d'Or 1960) - "There has never been a fast, skillful, technical player who also scores so many goals. Until Messi. He has it all."

Man is also smart and logical. :bow:

Just found him out. LOL

As a kid, my grandfather took me to watch him when he was playing for Sampdoria. My grandfather was a Sampdoria supporter originally from Genova.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum