CBarca
Kaladin
rincon
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable Empty Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Since everyone is making separate threads for every sentence someone uttered after the game, I figured I might as well make my own :coffee:

"We were up against the best team I have faced in my career.It was unbelievable how they played. It was great to see such intensity. I was literally in love with this game. We saw a tremendous team, pressure, play, positioning, pace, aerial power, speed -- they were fantastic in the first half," Simeone said. "We had not much of a response. In the second half it was a different game, more balanced, we countered well and scored.

man is not only a great coach, but also logical :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable Empty Re: Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable

Post by Lucifer Wed May 04, 2016 3:25 pm

But but Pep has failed Bayern Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable Empty Re: Simeone: Bayern the best team I have ever faced, they were unbelievable

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 04, 2016 3:28 pm

A lot of posters are failing this forum tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Filipe Luis also said after the first leg that it was the hardest game he had ever played. This was probably the true CL final.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:A lot of posters are failing this forum tbh

Sit your salty ass down and take this L, Pep failed whether you liked it or not, doesnt matter if he played hop skip wonderland football. Atleti is in the final, Bayern isn't, 3 years of constant failing, despite having the backing of Bayern's board and nothing to show for it, yeah i'm sure the Bayern faithful will remember the generational Pep era in 20 years time and how they dominated the Bundesliga and giants such as Darmianstadt.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 04, 2016 4:35 pm

rincon wrote:Filipe Luis also said after the first leg that it was the hardest game he had ever played. This was probably the true CL final.

Any neutral without agenda would agree with Simeone and Luis tbh. They played one of most direct attacking football. If that penalty was converted by Muller we would have threads like "Pep the genius blah blah blah". That's what I hate most tbh. I can understand people being biased becoz everyone has some set of preferences on which their perception is based. In real world there is no impartial human. But what separates biased from hypocrites is consistency. And I hate hypocrisy, they will vary their opinion according to their convenience and circumstances and then they will just poach you and when things go their way they come up with " I told you so" . happens with best of players and managers. Other day in Barca sections someone mentioned how Messi is liability to team because we got eliminated by the most inform team in Europe and could end up with mere " double"(sounds terrible right?).

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed May 04, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Finally someone has said it

GL so filled with Pep hate that they've regressed in logic. Only our lord and savior Harmonica can save us from the epidemic of irrationality
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 04, 2016 4:40 pm

CBarca wrote:Only our lord and savior Harmonica can save us from the epidemic of irrationality

Agreed
But are we capable of dealing with the side effects that is my question.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 04, 2016 5:39 pm

how desperate one has to be to rely on the quotes, from the team who is heading to the finals in your place, to justify pep era?

the guy got destroyed 2/3 times and the last one was competitive.... so what? you still lost, if this was mou everybody would be mocking him and calling him failure... oh wait they did Laughing.

what some of you posters need to do is stop hyping everything popular as genius and best ever, to prove a point cause you will end up making thread like these, to save face for the best coach ever and super bayern Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 04, 2016 5:58 pm

I cant believe you are here posting shit like this Hans, like it's a trophy lol

where is your pride, Hans? Sad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 04, 2016 6:00 pm

The state of Bayern Football Club when they are happy to be patronized by a wannabe drug dealer.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 04, 2016 6:00 pm

ES wrote:

Sit your salty ass down and take this L, Pep failed whether you liked it or not, doesnt matter if he played hop skip wonderland football. Atleti is in the final, Bayern isn't, 3 years of constant failing, despite having the backing of Bayern's board and nothing to show for it, yeah i'm sure the Bayern faithful will remember the generational Pep era in 20 years time and how they dominated the Bundesliga and giants such as Darmianstadt.

The fact getting to a semi final and winning the league every year and nothing less is considered failure is the issue in of itself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 04, 2016 6:10 pm

GL has 'destroyed' Mourinho before calling him Semi special one,I can bump that thread if you want. Pep is in the same boat... With big teams you set big goals not the easiest goals.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Adit wrote:GL has 'destroyed' Mourinho before calling him Semi special one,I can bump that thread if you want. Pep is in the same boat... With big teams you set big goals not the easiest goals.

Those people are just as idiotic tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 04, 2016 6:24 pm

objectively, if you look at where they were when they won the CL and the way they got roflstomped in the following years up to today, there is a decline.

Not that it's not impressive to reach the semis every year, but Bayern went from a team that looked nightmarish without any flaws 4 years ago, to a team whose defensive holes have been exploited 3 consecutive seasons at the same level. And i cant even say that Real, Barca and atleti were for sure better before the games, they are all in the same brackets, and those games are meant to differentiate them. Bayern fell short all three years, while they crushed barca 4 years ago.

This is a let down, there is no way you rationally spin it in pep's favour
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed May 04, 2016 6:45 pm

You can only be nightmarish 1 season though.look at barcelona they looked best ever team last season.this season nothing with the same coach. Yupp Heynckess ran away knowing that he will not repeat same success again around giants like improved barcelona and madrid

Yesterday it was one the best performances i have ever seen by a team. Every moment was amazing.every run had it purpose, every pass resulted with something.And pressing was best i have ever seen.It was a dramatic match if muller scored bayern and pep would get every praise in the world
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed May 04, 2016 6:46 pm

nazimali12 wrote:You can only be nightmarish 1 season though.look at barcelona they looked best ever team last season.this season nothing with the same coach. Yupp Heynckess ran away knowing that he will not repeat same success again around giants like improved barcelona and madrid

Yesterday it was one the best performances i have ever seen by a team. Every moment was amazing.every run had it purpose, every pass resulted with something.And pressing was best i have ever seen.It was a dramatic match if muller scored bayern and pep would get every praise in the world

How many big goal scoring opportunities Bayern had?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:objectively, if you look at where they were when they won the CL and the way they got roflstomped in the following years up to today, there is a decline.

Not that it's not impressive to reach the semis every year, but Bayern went from a team that looked nightmarish without any flaws 4 years ago, to a team whose defensive holes have been exploited 3 consecutive seasons at the same level. And i cant even say that Real, Barca and atleti were for sure better before the games, they are all in the same brackets, and those games are meant to differentiate them. Bayern fell short all three years, while they crushed barca 4 years ago.

This is a let down, there is no way you rationally spin it in pep's favour

Yeah....  the Heynckes teams were better.  Granted, they had Ribery and Robben in their prime to go with Piggy in the middle.  No Lewa though (Gomez and Mandzu).  But the midfield and wingers are not at the level of that team.

Keep in mind Simeone would never say that about Barca or especially Real Madrid even if he thought it. So it's more like "the best team that i've faced outside of La Liga" Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed May 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Semi final = top 4 = like a trophy = 3ucl trophies in 3 seasons

What more do you want from poor pep?

But tbf Barcelona was the best team Simeone faced so far hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:You can only be nightmarish 1 season though.look at barcelona they looked best ever team last season.this season nothing with the same coach. Yupp Heynckess ran away knowing that he will not repeat same success again around giants like improved barcelona and madrid

How many big goal scoring opportunities Bayern had?

3-4 big chances.and around 20 half chances.as i said every attack resulted with something.other big teams repeat 20 times to get that half chance against atletico
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Heynkes was sacked ffs rofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm

zigra wrote:Semi final = top 4 = like a trophy = 3ucl trophies in 3 seasons

What more do you want from poor pep?

But tbf Barcelona was the best team Simeone faced so far hmm

He meant Bayern were  the club to create more troubles to them . And personally I agree

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm

nazimali12 wrote:Yupp Heynckess ran away knowing that he will not repeat same success again around giants like improved barcelona and madrid
No he didn't.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

zigra wrote:

Heynkes was sacked ffs rofl

Neither is true, he was leaving anyway. But it had nothing to do with Madrid or Barca lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 pm

He wasn't leaving. He was planning on retiring after Bayern but not right away. Pep was announced like *bleep* 7 months before the end of the season. So essentially that announcement forced Jupp to retire.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next