Valkyrja
halamadrid2
Perucho21
Doc
sportsczy
24 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CL Final:  Undecima, here we come! - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Final: Undecima, here we come!

Post by titosantill Sat May 28, 2016 10:55 pm

i love the hate we are getting..."they had an easy route", "they should have their first titles stripped"...its phenomenal. casemiro was a beast. ramos, a blockhead, but damn, props to that guy

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Final:  Undecima, here we come! - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Final: Undecima, here we come!

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat May 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Adit wrote:Casemiro was the motm .

Defensively you won't find many better DMs .

Agreed especially considering how he's continuing to improve the traits he was criticized on in other threads never shown during this game
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 10:58 pm

WE DID IT FFS!!!!!!!

Casemiro is soooo goood and our penalties :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm so happy I can't even type. I'll wait until my blood cools down and then I'll write my response.

Truly proud of the team, extremely grateful to Z and absolutely honored to be fan of the most prestigious club in the world.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 pm

ZZ should kiss the post tbh. We arent made for ptb and Atleti showed it in the 2nd half. That said I am in love with this team. So spirited ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Ramos and Marcelo put captain performances in a CL final again. Legends.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat May 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Zz just flopped let's admit it. It was Rafa Benitez esque tactics and Atletico were on top in the second half.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stand to watch the penalties. Just checked the scores now! Woooohhh!!!!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 28, 2016 11:13 pm

@Adit, let's use today to celebrate the victory and we'd get on to the criticism later.
Besides, I really don't see anything wrong with isco asides a few misplaced passes. He drove into their defense at will. He was a perfect sub.
Casemiro, you deserve a statue!

Casemiro for Balon D'or!! Lol

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Oblak is so effing horrible lmao

Congrats everyone and to the team. 2 CLs in 3 years.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Lool people saying Atleti outplayed us because we let them keep the ball in the 2nd half. We were creating chances everytime we attacked. If Oblak wasnt so good and Atleti good at blocking shots we would have put this game to bed before fulltime nevermind all the chances we created in extra time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2016 11:22 pm

ffs I'm still waiting for my blood to cool down so I can type. My god I'm ecstatic, the last time I was this happy was two years ago when we won La Decima.

I can't even put my feelings into words. We've won the *bleep* CL!!!!

Reyes De *bleep* Europa!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Matches like this remind me why Ramos and Pepe are really big game performers and serial mistake prone guys all at the same time. Watching Atleti get a taste of their own medicine was lovely to see. Outplayed, ha. They just had the ball more by design and looked pretty toothless for the most part.

And Casemiro, what a damn good performance. I always said if we can find someone better, then do that but after this, that might be a bit tricky.

Por La Undecima
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2016 11:31 pm

We really should've won the game in standard time. Those missed chances were so aggravating.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Real Madrid delivered a YUGE middle finger to all haters tonight.

Hala Madrid. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 11:42 pm

I loved it when Simeone got the crowed to boo Ramos when he took his penalty....Ramos likes to screw them over
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Congrats guys. Been a hell of tumultuous season. But it ended up better than we could've hoped back in January.

We can't finish at all. We should've buried more chances this game.

So happy though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cjk9W8LXEAAwAbo.jpg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 12:11 am

Who got man of the match btw?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 12:14 am

i have to once again apologize to hala and those people who spoke up for lucas, i can't remember the thread or the others who spoke up for him. that first penalty- when u have a guy whose biggest experience is at espanyol, as a loan player, has played much of his football in second tier or youth footy, and you throw him out on the biggest stage to take your first penalty.....he needs huge guts not to let the tense atmosphere overwhelm him. that's the biggest pk he's taken in his YOUNG career, and he dispatched it very calmly. nerves of steel

Last edited by titosantill on Sun May 29, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 12:15 am

Ramos

Casemiro deserved it though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 12:19 am

I agree tito. His composure this season has been tremendous. Even today when he was thrown in into the deep end and basically played as a RB he was still running his ass off to compensate for the cramped players. That penalty was brilliantly executed too. What a player. We need strong players like that in this team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 12:55 am

I remember that conversation. Hala, myself and maybe Falcao (and whoever else) were talking about Lucas replacing James in the starting line up due to him being in better form than James. Tito and Sports were against such an idea because, to paraphrase Sports a bit, James is an elite talent and in big games, you would want to play your elite talent.

While I agreed with the concept of that, Lucas showed us exactly what genuine hard work and determination in the right direction can do. Him putting away the 1st PK in a UCL final with such composure (as well as playing a good match as a sub) is testament to that.

James really needs to up his game to compete with him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2016 1:03 am

...and to think that both Lucas (€1 million) and Casemiro (€6 million), put together, cost us four times less than Danilo and 11 times less than James.

Money is not everything indeed. Would take a cheap warrior over an overpriced prima donna any day of the week.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun May 29, 2016 1:20 am

we need to search for lucas vasquezes (lol) in the transfer market.
imagine if every sub you brought on played their position like this guy!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 1:35 am

i think we actually had that conversation either before or after the atletico match we lost @ home if i'm not mistaken...let's not get ahead of ourselves though, this doesn't mean we should expect every castilla to play like him. what i like most about the kid is his attitude, when he stepped up for the first pk i think i was even more frightened than him. i kept telling my girl (who wasn't interested) and our kids "how can u put a novice to take your first pk"? trust me, other youngsters or even professionals would have frozen. you guys got me on that one, touche. james and isco smh, they probably got more talent than the guy but he's got attitude......i hope he keeps it up, so that someone doesn't come next season and say "you were hyping lucas". giving props doesn't equate to "hyping"

Last edited by titosantill on Sun May 29, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next