dronte
rincon
Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by rincon Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:24 pm

I thought it was already said that Lirola was gonna get loaned to Sassuolo. Maybe it was a rumor.

Its good that the bench is beating Tottenham.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by dronte Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Well we had some tough times in the second half with our whole Primavera team (and Hernanes Very Happy ).

We dominated the first half easily tho

About Lirola, I also thought its a done deal.. but he keeps playing for us, maybe he is impressing Allegri

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 pm

dronte wrote:Well we had some tough times in the second half with our whole Primavera team (and Hernanes Very Happy ).

We dominated the first half easily tho

About Lirola, I also thought its a done deal.. but he keeps playing for us, maybe he is impressing Allegri

I'd definitely loan him/sell him to Sassuolo and have a buy back option for 2-3 years on him tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm

If ya'll watch very closely, you can see Hernanes giving the ball away in a crucial area leading to a free Lamela goal.

WE ARE NOT WORTHY of such a talent :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:30 pm

My *bleep* sweet baby Jesus rofl he is a walking catastrophe. Half of his games involve him giving away the ball costly. Or his red card against BMG, helping us finish 2nd in the group. If our defence was worse, he'd have cost us 10 goals last season legit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:41 pm

calm down , is a friendly it is not like UCL final mistakes that has been made against Barcelona

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Bruh he just tried to dribble two players in the absolute worst part of the field to try to dribble two players rofl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 pm

rofl

This  lucianomoggi Hernanes love has got to be the best thing on this forum tbh

Doubt he's even wumming actually Laughing Even got a Hernanes avatar now rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:02 pm

S wrote:rofl

It's almost as scary as Harmonica's obsession with Messi, almost...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:19 am

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 2 CohYpZvVIAEIQLl

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:22 am

https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/758950229030776832

No Pogba. Its official guys.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:42 am

S wrote:https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/758950229030776832

No Pogba. Its official guys.

1. He came on free transfer
2. he made important contribution
3. he gave us 130 million

what more can I ask from a player? nothing
simply thanks to Pogba

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:44 pm

S wrote:- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 2 CohYpZvVIAEIQLl

rofl

With Morata and Pogba gone, he is the last man standing. HERNANES is the face of ADIDAS and of JUVENTUS really...

HERNANES...  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 2 CohYpZvVIAEIQLl

rofl

With Morata and Pogba gone, he is the last man standing. HERNANES is the face of ADIDAS and of JUVENTUS really...

HERNANES...  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Another reason why he is better than Marchisio Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:55 pm

I would like to join discussion but mr. civilized threaten my freedom of speech with 25% whatsoever that is, damn dictatorial forum

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Stop trolling Luciano guys for real I say this as admin/mod a little banter is ok but this is getting out of hand.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Stop trolling Luciano for real I say this as admin/mod a little banter is ok but this is getting out of hand.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Respect dictatory

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:38 pm

I would like to ask Mr Civilized and Mr Moderator if there was a problem if I would answer to this answer?

I think that is trolling,
if he is trolling my favorite player Hernanes? why am I not allowed to?
show me the dictator rules but I am sure you will contradict oneself because the only one who has been trolled on the forum is me because I said I like Hernanes , on that case you should ban all the members

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:46 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:

I would like to ask Mr Civilized and Mr Moderator if there was a problem if I would answer to this answer?

I think that is trolling,
if he is trolling my favorite player Hernanes? why am I not allowed to?
show me the dictator rules but I am sure you will contradict oneself because the only one who has been trolled on the forum is me because I said I like Hernanes , on that case you should ban all the members

Mr.Civilized Luciano this was for your good, protecting you btw I never said I'll ban someone it was a warning for your own good but hey since it seems you dislike it go ahead guys no problem from me Smile keep it up.

My post was for people to stop trolling you ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Laughing

Just chill guys. Nothing serious.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm

S wrote:Laughing

Just chill guys. Nothing serious.

Hey @S what would make you most satisfied for pogba replacement? Let's say Matic isn't available as 1st scenario, 2nd Herrera signs for Napoli ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm

what do you mean my own good? do I look like I need support ?
just tell kick to take back my 25% for doing nothing but simply answering questions and let us do the party

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:54 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:what do you mean my own good? do I look like I need support ?
just tell kick to take back my 25% for doing nothing but simply answering questions and let us do the party

I couldn't care less if you need or you don't I do my job I don't care if its you, me, S, Tom or anyone my job is to warn ppl not to troll you, but since you don't need help or support I dont' care.

Kick is a great at this 'job' if he took 25% from you it must be cause it was just. I won't tell anything, anything you have with @kick sort it out with him in PM's
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:01 pm

no you said you doing something for my own good,
and I told I don't need emotional support if you care about my own good, if that is what you care about you tell him for taking back my 25% for doing nothing but answering the questions that was raised on me

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:06 pm

#justiceforluciano

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:09 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:no you said you doing something for my own good,
and I told I don't need emotional support if you care about my own good, if that is what you care about you tell him for taking back my 25% for doing nothing but answering the questions that was raised on me

I posted what I had to post, and it end here. Now feel free to do whatever you feel is right to do.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next