+3
McAgger
iftikhar
Art Morte
7 posters

Go down

Liverpool v Sevilla Empty Liverpool v Sevilla

Post by Art Morte Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 am

Winning this would be the biggest thing since 2005. A trophy that's probably comparable to the FA Cup (or even a little bit better) and a ticket to the CL. This is an incredible opportunity, don't f this up!!!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool v Sevilla Empty Re: Liverpool v Sevilla

Post by iftikhar Mon May 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:Winning this would be the biggest thing since 2005. A trophy that's probably comparable to the FA Cup (or even a little bit better) and a ticket to the CL. This is an incredible opportunity, don't f this up!!!
Shocked :whistle: rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Shitty OP Art. Should have put some time into it. This is the most important game for our club in 2 years.

I'm feeling quite comfortable going into it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 16, 2016 7:13 pm

What a sheeeet op. Come on Artie Mortie.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Yet if I didn't start the thread we'd have it, like, two hours before the game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 pm

I remember this cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Btw Origi si fit. Our savior is back. Now I'm really confident about this.

Echo:

Liverpool striker Divock Origi has been passed fit for the Europa League final against Sevilla.

The Belgium international is expected to be named among the substitutes on Wednesday night after coming through Monday’s training session unscathed.

Origi, who has been sidelined for the past four weeks with ankle ligament damage, has travelled to Switzerland as part of Jurgen Klopp’s 22-man squad.

The 21-year-old frontman has battled back ahead of schedule after being clattered by an X-rated challenge from Everton’s Ramiro Funes Mori last month.

Captain Jordan Henderson was also on the flight from John Lennon Airport having made his comeback in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with West Brom.

Henderson is also likely to be on the bench with James Milner continuing to wear the armband.

Klopp is expected to keep faith with the starting line up who faced Chelsea in the Premier League last week. The same XI also hammered Villarreal 3-0 at Anfield in the second leg of the semi-final.

That means Daniel Sturridge will lead the line with the attacking trio of Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Adam Lallana behind him.

Danny Ward will be on the bench for the final after recovering from a knee injury. Academy keeper Shamal George has also travelled.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Btw Origi si fit. Our savior is back. Now I'm really confident about this.

Echo:

Liverpool striker Divock Origi has been passed fit for the Europa League final against Sevilla.

The Belgium international is expected to be named among the substitutes on Wednesday night after coming through Monday’s training session unscathed.

Origi, who has been sidelined for the past four weeks with ankle ligament damage, has travelled to Switzerland as part of Jurgen Klopp’s 22-man squad.

The 21-year-old frontman has battled back ahead of schedule after being clattered by an X-rated challenge from Everton’s Ramiro Funes Mori last month.

Captain Jordan Henderson was also on the flight from John Lennon Airport having made his comeback in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with West Brom.

Henderson is also likely to be on the bench with James Milner continuing to wear the armband.

Klopp is expected to keep faith with the starting line up who faced Chelsea in the Premier League last week. The same XI also hammered Villarreal 3-0 at Anfield in the second leg of the semi-final.

That means Daniel Sturridge will lead the line with the attacking trio of Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Adam Lallana behind him.

Danny Ward will be on the bench for the final after recovering from a knee injury. Academy keeper Shamal George has also travelled.
Sturridge has hit form at the right time. I think we should start the team that beat villreal last time out. the only thing I'm worried about is us getting nervous and not playing like we can. Liverpool have 10k tickets but we will have more fans than that. so much is riding on this game for us. win it and klopp is a hero. champions lge means better signings. a trophy will lift the players for next season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 17, 2016 3:24 am

Origi and Hendo are both fit but obviously won't start. Definitely same team against Villarreal.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Origi and Hendo as late game subs will be epic.

Too excited.

YNWA
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Expected line-up. Getting so nervous and excited. Come on, let's do this!

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Liverpool v Sevilla Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ8GfCfo0rfBJIPm9YYOWtlXglLaVJM_g3Ebc1-uQO7fozcohrVqsx81dUdg

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Irrespective of the results the Liverpool fans should be proud of their team and Manager Molenation

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 pm

Lucifer wrote:Irrespective of the results the Liverpool fans should be proud of their team and Manager Molenation
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 pm

On one hand I am, on the other I'm pissed that he never addressed the Moreno issue throughout the season. He had plenty of time to. Anyone would have been better. Hell, start Allen and play Milner there.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 18, 2016 9:57 pm

how much damage does that do for next season. I think we can forget good signings. we needed that champions lge spot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Proud of Klopp and the players. They made us dream a little after not expecting much from this season.

Clear out is on the cards. Must get rid of liabilities.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Proud of Klopp and the players. They made us dream a little after not expecting much from this season.

Clear out is on the cards. Must get rid of liabilities.
getting rid of players is easy. getting good replacments is now hard.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Moreno needs to go, Mignolet needs to go, Coutinho needs to become more consistent or he's in danger of wasting his talent and seeing the bench with better players brought in, Lallana should be a bench player as should Milner.

The only guys that have earned their starting spots this season, IMO, are:

Clyne - ????? - Lovren - ?????
Can* - Henderson*
????? - Firmino - Coutinho*
Sturridge

*Can I'm assuming development takes over and he irons out a bit of his consistency issues and brainfarts. Henderson gets a pass because he played most of the season injured, but he was not good enough. Coutinho is inconsistent as hell and needs to step up or he will become a bench player.

Sturridge needs to stay healthy.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 18, 2016 10:21 pm

tbh I fear for next season. we wont get any top class players in now. the rest will buy top class players so its even harder for us to get top 4. klopp is a great manager but he has shit like ming and Moreno to deal with and can only do so much without top class players. we needed this win.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm most disappointed with Coutinho. He was one of the worst players on he pitch. Just awful. Moreno, you expect shit like this from. But Phil really need to raise his game and reach his potential or he's just another Lallana.

Goetze can't come soon enough.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I'm most disappointed with Coutinho. He was one of the worst players on he pitch. Just awful. Moreno, you expect shit like this from. But Phil really need to raise his game and reach his potential or he's just another Lallana.

Goetze can't come soon enough.
the thing is everyone now knows coutinho is our best player so they target him in these big games. if people are targeting coutinho we need other players to step up and do something. if we can somehow get gotze and use him to replace Lallana then it will be much better. Lallana gets in the team from his work rate not his quality. if you look at how much crap we have in the team to make 2 finals is great. but we never looked like winning any of them. and that's down to a few players imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu May 19, 2016 6:53 pm

The heart-break is simply suffocating. Sad

But in no way its the end of the world. On the contrary, it sets up nicely for a rejuvenation.

While Klopp needs to check his perspective for FIVE consecutive CUP losses, what he has achieved is admirable and bodes only aspirations for next season.

While a bulk of the squad will be preoccupied (and will have further depleted energy) till July 10; the team will have a proper pre-season to tune-in. It will also allow Klopp to have a close scrutiny of some of the players.

Playing just once a week most of the time (and without the rigors of thousand km trans-European travels) will keep the players fitter. This can be specially blissful for Sturridge. Also, we can expect more prominent contributions from the likes of Ings and Origi who spent times on the OT and rehabilitation.

While it's time to say good-bye to the likes of Skrtel and Toure, I can't see why the likes of Joe wont be able to fill the void.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down