Am I the only one who think that Ibra to Man U is not a great idea ?

+15
Adit
ExtremistEnigma
Lord Awesome
Thimmy
RED
Luca
windkick
Robespierre
Kaladin
futbol
Cruijf
rincon
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
LeBéninois
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am I the only one who think that Ibra to Man U is not a great idea ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only one who think that Ibra to Man U is not a great idea ?

Post by sportsczy Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Mou is good for 2 years... nobody is forgetting how horrible he is in year 3. So Man U have 2 good years to look forward to.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who think that Ibra to Man U is not a great idea ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only one who think that Ibra to Man U is not a great idea ?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 27, 2016 5:18 am

windkick wrote:Lots of rumors in Mexico that our best prospect, Hirving Lozano, a fast wing player who is a good finisher has agreed to join Man Utd this summer. Not sure if true though but the kids great

Pachuca's youth seem legit. If they win the Ligiulla then it's cha-ching when Pachuca sell Lozano, Gutierrez, and Pizarro.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 27, 2016 5:42 am

Henrik Larsson 2.0
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 27, 2016 5:56 am

Manu should enquire PSG why they are letting him go in the first place. If things doesn't work out then you'll have a massive ego strolling around the pitch for a year. Keeping him as a sub is not possible.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 27, 2016 5:58 am

When the defensive minded Mourinho coached Zlatan in 2009 he was Serie A top scorer. Zlatan is the kind of guy that wins you those matches you're not supposed to win against mid to lower table teams, which is perfect for a team trying to get back into the CL. His age is a legitimate concern but Ibra still got some miles in his legs. The positives outweigh the negative imo
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 27, 2016 6:32 am

Adit wrote:Manu should enquire PSG why they are letting him go in the first place. If things doesn't work out then you'll have a massive ego strolling around the pitch for a year. Keeping him as a sub is not possible.

Because they would have to sell Cavani otherwise and Cavani is a better investment at this point. They've also failed at CL because Ibra, as the focal point, has been disappointing in those key games. When something is obviously not working, you need to change.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 27, 2016 7:57 am

Cavani has done nothing in CL to even be compared to Ibra. It wad Ibra and ADM that carried PSG in CL with every single other player being horrendously bad. Cavani isnt a good invested, they are just trying to not make a loss on a bad investement.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 27, 2016 1:44 pm

I believe it 'd e a great signing also because Mourinho is the favorite Ibra's coach . When he talks about Mourinho it looks like if he 's talking about a God ( it's enough to look his recent conference too )  , despite they were together just one year in Inter . It's incredible the impact that Mourinho gets from many players.
Ah, Guardiola to coach the other team is a further motivation for him ..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Just to answer the OP's question. No
Plenty of United fans are of the same opinion as well.
I for one is supporting the idea btw. Want Ibra at Utd.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Ibra is always a good idea, not just from a sporting perspective, but a marketing one as well, not to mention his league record, he'll do really well at United imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 27, 2016 4:50 pm

i wouldent want him at Liverpool if he was free and never got paid. what happends when you pay him £300k per week and he cant be bothered to put a shift in. you have a team full of players running their nuts of for far less than half of that money and all they see is ibra giving himself a bj any chance he gets. he would destroy team spirit in a heart beat.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri May 27, 2016 5:39 pm

I can't wait to see how mourinho is going to handle Rooney AND Ibra
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Robespierre wrote:I believe it 'd e a great signing also because Mourinho is the favorite Ibra's coach . When he talks about Mourinho it looks like if he 's talking about a God ( it's enough to look his recent conference too )  , despite they were together just one year in Inter . It's incredible the impact that Mourinho gets from many players.
Ah, Guardiola to coach the other team is a further motivation for him ..

Ibra is Ibra's fav couch. Mourinho is merely someone he tolerates.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2