Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Predict his next destination

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
37% 37% 
[ 7 ]
37% 37% 
[ 7 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 19

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 pm

@Arquitescu wrote:United so desperate they are paying the price of the Hubble Telescope for a Belgian donkey with the touch of Andy Carroll and dimension of....Andy Carroll.

Sad times.
Calol was a half-season wonder. Lukaku has been doing it for 5 seasons straight. They are not even comparable.. Carroll is not fit to polish Lukaku's boots tbh

@BarcaLearning wrote:LOOOL @ Mou, basically lets go of a player he didnt rate, and then come back to buy him for a fortune, this has gotta look bad for him.
Getting major déjà vu here...

I don't know why people are so surprised by this deal. Man Utd bought Berbatov for 30m ffs, and also Tevez, van Persie, etc. This is a club that has been buying premium Premier League strikers for a while now

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2359
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Lex on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 pm

John Pebble to City for £47 million

Now Everton mugging United off with Lukaku

Ronnie Koeman :bow:

_________________


@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14607
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74548
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Kaladin on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

United, the homebase of nepotism and partisanship
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 20342
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Glory on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 am



Laughing
avatar
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5195
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by _SuperFloren_ on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:14 am

Lukaka is a scrub, United had lost their brain
avatar
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by iftikhar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 am

@Lex wrote:John Pebble rofl to City for £47 million

Now Everton mugging United off with Lukaku

Ronnie Koeman :bow:
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7005
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by BarcaLearning on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Ffs, reading all the good posts above, just makes me love life as an old Liverpool fan so much nowadays, finally the days watching Man U suffer! SUCK IT MAN U!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4144
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Glory on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Lol, how are we suffering? We have cash to burn and we overpay these days for literally everyone. Eventhough I dont particularly rate or like Lukaku much, I have been led to believe this past couple of days that he could actually turn out good for us. He's been doing well consistently for some seasons now in the PL in an inferior team.
A couple more players in the areas that need filling in and we will be going into the new season with confidence.


Last edited by Glory on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5195
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Lukaku is a goal scoring machine. United struggled to finish their chances last season. This is the best they could have done to improve on that. 100m is a joke but they have money to burn.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 74548
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Nishankly on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 pm

I had a chat with firenze about this during the season.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t40424p800-english-premier-league-16-17-discussion-part-12#1743683

Read this page and the next as I expose him a bit, He's good but he's not great.

His goal scoring record is always very vague. He ends the season with 20 goals, In which he scores 10 in 3-4 games and then about 10 in the remaining 30 matches left.


Last edited by Nishankly on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Nishankly
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 11999
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Doc on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Well, not that it needs further mentioning but I shall do it anyway: Utd have no excuses now.

_________________
avatar
Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9372
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by B-Mac on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:02 am

ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8808
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Dante on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 pm

@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+



_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5463
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

With Lukaku though, hes still quite young so should continue to improve, but still cant but feel its still quite a risky buy. So he really has to show he has the goods to lead Man Us attack and scores the goals, real high pressure. He does seem to have the mentality for it though.
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4144
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:58 pm

@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+

You're not winning the league.

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10274
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:05 pm

With Lukaku though, hes still quite young so should continue to improve, but still cant but feel its still quite a risky buy. So he really has to show he has the goods to lead Man Us attack and scores the goals, real high pressure. He does seem to have the mentality for it though.
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4144
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:05 pm

@Blue Barrett wrote:
@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+

You're not winning the league.


Loool, way overrating Lukaku.
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4144
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Kaladin on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Lukaku scoring 25 in 5 different fixtures
@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+


Why so hostile? Because what i said is true?

Player wants to bring a friend he partied with? Lukaku/Depay

Agent wants to bring some of his clients? Mendes/Raiola

Manager wants to bring some of his garbo old players? Fellaini

Sponsor wants to bring some past it players? Basti

The club has lost all self respect since SAF retired, brainless spending of 800m to try and get into CL to no avail. This is what you are now, anyone can take you for a ride these days if they wanted to, heck if Madrid wanted, they'd get De Gea hand over fist and you'd shut up, just be thankful you have him for the moment, circus freakshow.
avatar
Kaladin
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 20342
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Dante on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:With Lukaku though, hes still quite young so should continue to improve, but still cant but feel its still quite a risky buy. So he really has to show he has the goods to lead Man Us attack and scores the goals, real high pressure. He does seem to have the mentality for it though.


??????

Take a look at him please.



He doesn't have to . He's hung . He has all the goods.

What's more , he arrives with an aristocratic stamp of approval at 75m pounds , if it was even possible for United to get any better , it just did . PL won't know what hit them . Or maybe , they will know exactly what hit them

pheewwwwwwww

after Lukaku , i am this close to sign up for team @Nation of Dabnation as far as PL goes next season

@BarcaLearning wrote:
@Blue Barrett wrote:
@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+

You're not winning the league.


Loool, way overrating Lukaku.

How can someone doubt this man. Shocking really.

Haven't you learned that man can't fight nature?

Because Lukaku is a freak of nature. Mere humans cannot prevail against this beautiful beast.

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5463
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by B-Mac on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm

ES wrote:Lukaku scoring 25 in 5 different fixtures
@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+


Why so hostile? Because what i said is true?

Player wants to bring a friend he partied with? Lukaku/Depay

Agent wants to bring some of his clients? Mendes/Raiola

Manager wants to bring some of his garbo old players? Fellaini

Sponsor wants to bring some past it players? Basti

The club has lost all self respect since SAF retired, brainless spending of 800m to try and get into CL to no avail. This is what you are now, anyone can take you for a ride these days if they wanted to, heck if Madrid wanted, they'd get De Gea hand over fist and you'd shut up, just be thankful you have him for the moment, circus freakshow.


They couldn't even take De Gea 2 years ago under Van Gaal gtfo, it's pretty hilarious a Milan fan taking shots at United and how embarrassing we are after you got some foreign money into your pockets and spent on some jobbers and haven't been relevant in 5 years. You've been a joke and forgotten about already, in a 2nd rate corrupt filled league.
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8808
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Dante on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:43 pm

@team nation of dabnation

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5463
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Ok.... @ Dante Very Happy Control yourself a bit? Very Happy

Anyway, Lukaku actually decided to leave Chelsea himself I just realised it seems, rather than Mou forcing him out, so no bad blood between the two. If they get on and do well, top 4 definitely no problem, but to win the title would be another amazing feat by Mou.
avatar
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4144
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Warrior on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Anything else than winning the Premier League is a failure.
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2192
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:48 pm

@B-Mac wrote:
ES wrote:Lukaku scoring 25 in 5 different fixtures
@B-Mac wrote:ES pls go with your poverty Milan team now thinking you got a leg to stand on.

We'd smash your lot still.

Can't wait to win the PL this season and bump this thread when Lukaku has 25+


Why so hostile? Because what i said is true?

Player wants to bring a friend he partied with? Lukaku/Depay

Agent wants to bring some of his clients? Mendes/Raiola

Manager wants to bring some of his garbo old players? Fellaini

Sponsor wants to bring some past it players? Basti

The club has lost all self respect since SAF retired, brainless spending of 800m to try and get into CL to no avail. This is what you are now, anyone can take you for a ride these days if they wanted to, heck if Madrid wanted, they'd get De Gea hand over fist and you'd shut up, just be thankful you have him for the moment, circus freakshow.


They couldn't even take De Gea 2 years ago under Van Gaal gtfo, it's pretty hilarious a Milan fan taking shots at United and how embarrassing we are after you got some foreign money into your pockets and spent on some jobbers and haven't been relevant in 5 years. You've been a joke and forgotten about already, in a 2nd rate corrupt filled league.

Tbh though it's not like United rejected their offer. Woodward just deliberately *bleep* the fax machine Razz

_________________

avatar
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10274
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 pm

@Warrior wrote:Anything else than winning the Premier League is a failure.


Aye signing Lukaku means they should go from 6th to 1st.

Don't be silly.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 57989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Romelu Lukaku transfer speculation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum