zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations Real Madrid

Post by M99 Sun May 29, 2016 9:30 am

Congrats.

Casemiro made you guys win, remember that.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 9:38 am

Of course he did. I cant believe people only start noticing this NOW. I think we have only lost like 3 games with him in the team (1 under ZZ) and he has played against Atleti twice, Barca, Celta away and PSG and all those other bogey teams we historically struggle with. He has gotten alot of praise this season by Madrid fans crediting him for our turn in fortunes since ZZ took over. Rafa's biggest mistake was not playing Casemiro in the Clasico, he used him regularly before then but caved into pressure to play that God forsaken 424 formation. ZZ is reaping the rewards because he did what Rafa wanted but was too afraid to do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 29, 2016 10:18 am

Congratulations to all Madridistas cheers

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 29, 2016 10:19 am

The worst team to have won the CL without a doubt.

No congratulations from me.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 10:29 am

Well do not post in this thread then. Your comments remind me of the comments people make on KK on news sites calling them her the worst person in the world, an awful money w**re yet read all her articles and comment in them not realising how embarrasing they look

Dont let the door hit you on your way out....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 29, 2016 10:34 am

I'm not embarrassed at all to talk about my opinion.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 am

Then bump one of the million threads Harmonica has created to criticise us or better yet open your own. You should be able to read thread titles before commenting in them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 am

I'm not gonna bump that troll's threads Laughing I'm entitled to my opinion and I do think this is the worst team I've witnessed to have lifted the CL trophy. I have no hatred towards Madrid. Madrid have had many great teams that won the CL in style and many great teams who failed to do so because of minor details/luck etc. This Madrid team is certainly neither.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 11:02 am

Only it isnt and you must have started watching CL 3 years go if that is genuinly what you believe. Maybe we did not dominate teams like we did 2 seasons ago but you have to remember the tumultous season we have had. We were supposed to not win anything and be out of the title race for good in January. But we battled on to win this trophy and 1 slip up from Barca from winning the league. On the balance of things and the CL campaign Atleti have had to endure compared to us they probably deserve it but you have to beat what is infront of you. It is not the first time Atleti have failed to beat us in CL but if Simeone sticks around they will figure it out soon enough

As for our trophy ZZ deserves a pat on the back for turning this season around despite being a rookie. He has only got our experienced guys to thank for not falterning after his blasphemous substitutions this game though. The more games he coaches the more he will learn and improve. We played very defensive I felt in the 2nd half which I did not like as we are not good at that but again I will accept it this season because of how terrible it felt to be so crap under Rafa and because he doesnt actually have any top level experience other than from the shadows of Carlo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun May 29, 2016 1:18 pm

The underdog won. pirat
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Thimmy wrote:
RED wrote:Can't do it. fk them.

Atletico should've won Sad

And Man United should've been in the CL. Can't have everything Sad

Hah! good one
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Thanks to anyone who congratulated us. These are the moments fans show their true colors and you can easily differentiate between fair fans and fans who simply hate you because you're you.

It saddens me to know that even though I have always respected all clubs no matter how small they are and never failed once to congratulate them, the respect isn't mutual for my club.

I'm not going to change, though. I'll always stay respectful. That's the price to pay to support the great Real Madrid. Nevertheless, I'm disappointed with what some members wrote, members who I really respect.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 29, 2016 3:42 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Thanks to anyone who congratulated us. These are the moments fans show their true colors and you can easily differentiate between fair fans and fans who simply hate you because you're you.

It saddens me to know that even though I have always respected all clubs no matter how small they are and never failed once to congratulate them, the respect isn't mutual for my club.

I'm not going to change, though. I'll always stay respectful. That's the price to pay to support the great Real Madrid. Nevertheless, I'm disappointed with what some members wrote, members who I really respect.

That applies to everyone tbh. We've heard this a lot to whenever you win perhaps not from you, but many others.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 3:53 pm

i'm really not a believer in congratulating opponents, i mean if the teams do it fine, but i get so annoyed, i don't, i won't. maybe i'm a bit of a sore loser, but i don't blame rivals for not sending congratulations....i also don't like the guard of honor set for the team that loses, cos i feel it just adds salt to the wounds (Even though i know that's not the purpose) however i don't go the "oh this guy should have got a red", "that guy played easy opponent", "they paid the referee and the janitor" route. i just don't comment and i allow the moment to pass. may not be a good sportsman, but getting butthurt isn't going to solve anything.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Fine to not congratulate etc. but to undermine and talk about being undeserving is just a village club mentality.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2016 4:17 pm

It's ok not to congratulate. In fact, I think there's nothing wrong with it. I also think it's within their right to say that we didn't deserve it, though I wouldn't agree with such a statement because I think we fully deserved it.

What bothers me is the countless comments I skimmed through from respectable members who basically said that Real Madrid shouldn't have won because they hated us. Just that, hate.

And I'm pretty sure, they would've had the same opinion, had we won 8-0.

There are some members who congratulate you when you win, criticize you when you win undeservedly and make fun of you when you lose. I have nothing against those guys.

But then, there are some members who, no matter what you do, regardless of whether or not you play well, regardless of whether or not you deserved it, they'll always have the same opinion; unchanged and unwavering.

Seriously, what's football without respect? What's football without sportsmanship?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 29, 2016 4:30 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Thanks to anyone who congratulated us. These are the moments fans show their true colors and you can easily differentiate between fair fans and fans who simply hate you because you're you.

Respect.

Speaking for myself, I have a habit of posting straight after a result, so emotions are high.

Some of the RM fans in this forum are decent folks. I'll congratulate you/them.

I'm not particularly fond of your club, though. Sorry. Seeing the likes of Pepe, Ramos doing gamesmanship during a match, especially the former, then celebrating a win....ugh!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 4:31 pm

lol, no i love it. immediately we scored the last pk i told my girl, a lot of people will get upset, and she gave me the "you folks act like kids look". what i need now is for our friendly neighborhood gl stats-man to post some less than flattering stats en route to our win. give him some days off after moments like this or his best player's team getting knocked out of a tournament, after he's come to terms with the situation, the "stats" will come flying. and i expect this to be no different

for what its worth, we need folks like that for a bit of a laugh, and to get everyone not so serious or uptight; comic relief basically...."you can never ever lose your sense of humor"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jEjSjJZHQc
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 4:33 pm

yeah i was disappointed in pepe myself, him and marcelo need to quit that acting stuff. i'd rather they tackle rough than playacting
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 29, 2016 5:25 pm

RED wrote:

I'm not particularly fond of your club, though. Sorry. Seeing the likes of Pepe, Ramos doing gamesmanship during a match, especially the former, then celebrating a win....ugh!

You're not fond of Real Madrid, due to Pepe and Ramos' antics, so you wanted Atletico Madrid to win? scratch I can't think of a more cynical team than Atletico Madrid in today's game. They're hardly strangers to playacting and underhanded tactics, and I think few La Liga supporters were sad when Diego "the king of cynics" Costa transfered to the PL. Granted, they played a surprisingly clean and fair game in the Champions League final, but despite their ever present "underdog" charm, organization, and undeniable talent, I think it's difficult to fully respect their cynical approach to winning games.

If I had been a non- La Liga supporter, I probably would've supported Atletico Madrid's CL campaign for the simple facts that they haven't won it yet, and they're the only team that have the ability to challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona's monopoly among Spanish clubs. More importantly, my team wouldn't have to deal with their disgusting methods used to churn out narrow wins. I also wouldn't have to deal with Simeone's tradition of victimizing himself, in an attempt to garner sympathy and influence referee decisions. I'm not at all surprised that he stated that Real Madrid were the better team in the final, since he's clearly someone who doesn't think that "playing better" or not having luck on your side are valid excuses for not winning matches.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Said it before, everyone is an Atletico fan up until they play your favourite club and win by doing Atleti things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Congrats to Madrid.

I personally would've loved to have seen Atleti win this, but Madrid had better nerves in the penalty phase so fair play to them.

Enjoy that title, lads. Well played.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 29, 2016 7:44 pm

We won it in their stadium , and you won it in our stadium ... congats to RM fans, the winning the CL is definitely the greatest thing for a football fan , enjoy it.

Freeza wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:@Freeza.. mate aren't you an Inter Milan fan.. just wondering.

Nah. Basically never watched an Inter game Laughing I just don't take badges seriously.

ffs

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun May 29, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down