jontsu
Valkyrja
Dark Knight
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Congratulations Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations Real Madrid

Post by Robespierre Sun May 29, 2016 7:44 pm

We won it in their stadium , and you won it in our stadium ... congats to RM fans, the winning the CL is definitely the greatest thing for a football fan , enjoy it.

Freeza wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:@Freeza.. mate aren't you an Inter Milan fan.. just wondering.

Nah. Basically never watched an Inter game Laughing I just don't take badges seriously.

ffs

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun May 29, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Agreed with Doc.

Honestly, I still would have been a bit disgusted by Atletico winning but it would have been highly, highly preferred. Atletico are absolute scum, and the reason people like them is the underdog story and because their club hasn't played them.

Collection of thugs, really
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 30, 2016 12:19 am

Most ridiculous CL victory I've seen in my lifetime. Roma, Wolfsburg, City; then beating Atletico with a set piece offside goal and penalties. :facepalm:

Having said: Congrats to my Mehdridista friends on GL. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 30, 2016 12:26 am

Sometimes I wonder how Barca managed not to win the CL in 2012. I mean, Neverkusen, Mehlan and the worst Chelski since 2003. Weird hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 30, 2016 12:27 am

Valkyrja wrote:Sometimes I wonder how Barca managed not to win the CL in 2012. I mean, Neverkusen, Mehlan and the worst Chelski since 2003. Weird hmm

We had Pep.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 30, 2016 12:29 am

Robespierre wrote:We won it in their stadium , and you won it in our stadium ... congats to RM fans, the winning the CL is definitely the greatest thing for a football fan , enjoy it.

Freeza wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:@Freeza.. mate aren't you an Inter Milan fan.. just wondering.

Nah. Basically never watched an Inter game Laughing I just don't take badges seriously.

ffs

I watch you win the Champions League tbf hmm

Haven't watched since though.

I'm a Milanisti now. Forza Martin Laursen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Mon May 30, 2016 4:34 am

I didn't like Pepe's antics in the final but he isn't the only one who has used these play acting tactics.. there are/were many divers I have seen before diving in big games.. Suarez during his time at Liverpool, Costa throughout his career and anyone remember this.. http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

What I am trying to say is that players like Pepe are present at almost all every club. It's very common these days.. it just shows what football has become of late.

Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 30, 2016 5:18 am

My main issue with Pepe's antics is that he did it literally 2 meters from the ref.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 30, 2016 5:55 am

What season, one of the most dramatic I think we have had. Very entertained.

For Barca, well consecutive treble was stopped by the impressive Atletico again, thats just too bad, I think we would have had a very good chance if we could have avoided them, or performed better/their perform less perfectly vs us) but CL showed again just how much luck is a factor, its so often just not the best team wins it, just the team that performs right and has the luck under the circumstances. For the league and cup double we made it hard on ourselves when we could have avoided that... these days its just so difficult, it seems every season its going down to the wire, which is entertaining but must be tiring for the players. It looks like it will just continue like that next season too. Oh and Neveille failing miserably was pretty amusing as well, just really goes to show pundits and the real people working in coaching and management these teams are two different stories!

EPL was the most crazy, Leicester have made history, and even more so affecting future betting odds forever, we will never see the extremely high odds again, which is a bad thing for betters Razz Im happy to see a surprise team doing the impossible, but personally also very disappointed with the big boys, Man C being my favourite team in the EPL it couldnt have been more depressing season Razz Chelsea collapse was strange but funny and enjoyable to see Mou fail Very Happy Man U similar Very Happy Arsenal and Spurs kinda the same old Very Happy Glad to see some impact and progress for Liverpool under Klopp. With the other clubs its good to see they are being so competitive. Everton and Newcastle and Villa underperforming also adding to the drama of a memorable season.

Serie A was great to see how Juve came back and stormed towards yet another title, their determination is just amazing, they are so full of good players dont know how other teams can catch them. Higuain with the amazing season, the other teams quite the same old.

PSG absolutely bossing the league but really disappointing vs Man C in the CL, dont know why maybe its one of those mental blocks.

German league was soso I guess, Dortmund doing their best but Bayern still dominated, with the other teams miles away from them.

Looking forward to next season for EPL especially, Pep Man C vs Mou Man U, omg it hasnt gotten this huge ever since them at Barca vs Real, and Conte at Chelsea, it should be another very entertaining season. I wish Arsenal let Wenger go though, as long as he is there Arsenal will just be same old, no major improvement Razz

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3