[ 5 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
12% 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

End of the season

Post by Kebab on Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 pm

it was very confused season. cant decide should we celebrate or mourn. i'm stuck between these feelings.
The evil didnt not win it in fashion so Barca is still considered the best team in the world.1 year passed but the performance that barca displayed last season is still in people's head.
are you satisfied with it?

Last edited by Kebab on Sun May 29, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Re: End of the season

Post by windkick on Sun May 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Yes I am satisfied, absolutely. Retaining the champions league title was gonna be next to impossible, as it's never been done. but we still retained the other 2. Also, Suarez is starting to get better and better and hopefully the slump at the end opened up the eyes of the club that we need reinforcements, and judging by all the rumors popping up lately it seems it did. Let's not act winning the league double isn't a great achievement, just because we didn't win a treble. That's pretty insane considering no one has defended a treble, and only in 2 different seasons has a La Liga side ever even won a treble. Over all, we had a great season and I'm happy with it

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab on Mon May 30, 2016 1:40 am

@windkick wrote:Let's not act winning the league double isn't a great achievement, just because we didn't win a treble

But we act like that
Silence explains everything. barca fans left the forum
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Mon May 30, 2016 11:07 am

Im happy, I mean we could have avoided making it hard for ourselves, and thats something to keep in mind in the future. These days with Real and Atletico though it feels like every season will be long and hard going down to the wire, so I guess we must get used to that.

Real winning the CL this season for me really shows how much luck is involved to win that, I mean remember Chelsea 2012 ffs? Its just so random and the favourites and best teams often dont win it.

On our team and performance, I think happy with everybody. Alves able to keep his place and level, Messi continue to adapt to a more new creater role, Suarez amazing, defending improving, Busquets really showing he is a top class midfield, Iniesta god as usual, Rakatic doing very well, etc. My only worry is the quality of our backup players, and similar to Rakatic replacing Xavi, once Iniesta or Alves ages for example, if we can find good enough replacements for them as well, that will be vital. More immediately though also is our signing like Turan not fitting in as well as we would like to see is a bit worrying.

Next season will be vital again, with Zidane Real high after their CL win and second place finish, Im sure they will try to push on for the title and try to retain the CL of course, and if Atletico continue to improve, we will need to be at our best or improve again in order to stay on top of them.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla on Tue May 31, 2016 2:11 am

mourning at the moment.

that form during mid march - mid april was depressing.

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivart on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Happy. A double, ffs. Only the 7th won. It could be better if rm hadn't won the cl, but we won la liga.
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down