Director of Football Search

5 posters

Go down

Director of Football Search Empty Director of Football Search

Post by B-Mac Tue May 31, 2016 3:27 am

After being linked to Atletico Madrid's Andrea Berta for a few weeks, apparently he is staying in Madrid...but now we are apparently after Monchi from Sevilla...many regard him as the best out there with what he has done with Sevilla, there is reports he has told Sevilla he intends on leaving, ourselves and Real Madrid the front runners.

Don't know if Uncle Flo will give up power at Madrid Laughing

He would be a tremendous coup for us, and make sure we continue bringing in a developing players as we have in our past. Would push Ed back to the business side as well and away from the footballing side.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Director of Football Search Empty Re: Director of Football Search

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 31, 2016 8:40 am

He seems to be headed to United indeed. But with a control freak like Mou not sure how they will be able to coexist. I suppose he is looking at it long term rather than short term because Mou will probably get sacked in his 2nd or 3rd season

I would love to have him at RM as we are actively looking for a director of Football and have been after Monchi for a while. Dont think he feels we are stable enough for him. United seem to be the frontrunner though so all the best to him. Best director of football in the world. You just got yourselves a jewel imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 31, 2016 3:25 pm

If Real is after him for a while then how are we the frontrunners. Stability.. Na. We are not an elite team anymore than can compete against the top 3 clubs if they are interested. What if Real and Flo have decided they want to go this route now to stay at the top.
We have a better chance of getting Berta and i will be more than satisfied if we end up getting him. I mean any FM manager can do better than the incompetent monkey Woodward. So will be content with anyone actually. But Monchi no chance. He is the best one out there.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 pm

How reliable is BBC's Simon Stone? Anyway, here's what he reported:

New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho spent seven hours at the club’s Carrington training complex yesterday.
It does not look like he will be being joined by Monchi, who has just left his position as Sevilla’s sporting director.

United have never had a sporting director, preferring to place responsibility for team affairs solely in the hands of the manager and there is no sense at Old Trafford that system is going to change.

Source: Daily Star
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 31, 2016 3:50 pm

Yea I read that. lol. If Mourinho and his minions are given the full charge, then it will be fine. Anyone barring that utter pleb Woodward will suffice.
I mean anyone who wont embarrass the club repeatedly by going after Bale and Neymar.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Di Marzio reporting the same, he won't be joining
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team