Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Mamad Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 21:11

Nah. Smart leaders wouldn't do that. You want to avenge your brother make sure you win. he almost got everyone killed.

And Jon Snow is the only character i like in game of thrones.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Casciavit Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 21:42

So I was rewatching bits of the episode and the scene when Dany tells Yara and Reek, that "they want to make the world a better place than what their parents left it," a hint of the ending?

I know it's been theorized before, but how would you feel about them all teaming up together to fight the greater evil? I know that's the logical progression, but idk the ending kind of seems cliche, no?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 21:47

Pleeeeeeease.
She's going to make the world a better place by bringing the biggest dothraki horde of all time to Westeros, known as nice guys and general peace keepers (:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 20 Jun 2016 - 21:55

Everyone is the hero of their own story.

Dany was talking about razing cities not 2 scenes ago. What's going to happen when she does not have Tyrion to calm down her Targ impulses?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 0:02

Yeah not sure how her vision of westeros is going to come to pass considering she's got a pretty fiery temper with 3 impulsive DRAGONS and a bunch of dothraki all roaming around yolo'ing.

RIP pretty much every village in Westeros.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 0:55

Arguably the greatest GoT episode ever, if not, top 3 of all time.

The battle scenes were remarkably done.

Poor Rickon Sad . Ramsey has to be one of the most evil characters of all time. Brutal what he did to the kid, gave him a blind bit of hope, then took his life. smh

Ramsey's death was beautiful to watch. Went out the only way befitting of an evil prick- eaten alive by his hungry hounds. Splendid!

The Starks reclaim Winterfell :bow:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:19

RealGunner wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClaDI_QWIAAOGPH.jpg

A song of Ice and Fire. This was great

THIS IS SO BLOODY BRILLIANT, F**K ME! :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:41

urbaNRoots wrote:Some plot points to discuss:

1. Who is going to be selected Lord/Lady of Winterfell?
2. Who will take the Dreadfort castle and lands?
3. What will they do with the Umbers and Karstarks? Tywin Lannister style (wipe out) or Robert Baratheon style (forgive them).
4. Is Melisandre going to die next episode?
5. Will we see Arya, The Brotherhood, Euron, Sand Snakes, White Walkers again this season?
6. Is Bran's mark going to allow the White Walkers pass the Wall?
7. From the preview, is someone going to crash the Frey party?
8. What's the rumour Qyburn inquired about? Will Cersei be executed? Will the UnMountain smash some Sparrows?

1. It has to be Sansa. She has earned it, albeit in a very cunning way, teaming up with Littlefinger(who probably still wants to marry her, whether genuinely or with an ulterior motive). Plus whatever you think, Jon is still a bastard. He's still a Snow. The northern houses probably won't pledge allegiance to a bastard. And if they did, you can be certain, Littlefinger will find a way to oust Jon and put Sansa there. I think Sansa is ready to be a leader anyway.

2. It should be given to the Wildlings. You can't send them back home and they need a place to stay, right? House Bolton has been wiped out anyway. Just let them settle there.

3. The Umbers and Karstacks will have new heads/leaders so they probably should be given a chance to re-pledge allegiance to House Stark. Or else, wipe them out.

4. I think Davos is too smart a man to kill Melisandre(but I'll understand if he did). She's the ultimate cheat code they have in their pocket. In other words, they can never really lose Jon as long as Melisandre is on their side. That's a tough option to throw away just like that because of revenge. I do think he'll have Jon decide what to do with her. Love how they're not somehow making her as confident as she used to be overnight. She'll probably never be that confident anymore.

5. One of the ending shots of season 6 might be Arya returning to Winterfell for a reunion with Jon and Sansa. If I were D & D, I'd save that for episode 1 of season 7 though. Really don't give a shit about the Brotherhood but I'm eager to see what The Hound does next and if Cleganebowl is still a possibility. Euron might die next episode Laughing I think he'll die because they probably want to show Dany sailing to Westeros as one of the last shots of the season. White Walkers are definitely coming Laughing I'D BET A FIVER ON THE WALL COMING DOWN NEXT WEEK!

6. One way or the other, the wall is coming down next week Laughing Bran is an idiot though, so he might be the reason.

7. It would be poetic justice, wouldn't it? Especially if the party crasher is Edmure Laughing that probably won't happen but I can see the Freys dying there.

8. Wildfire. Definitely wildfire. Take all the hints we've been getting and add the scene from this episode of Tyrion talking about how the Mad King had hidden them in different strategic/major parts of the city and I'd be surprised if it didn't play out that way. Cersei will take everyone down with her lmao.

This is probably what Daenerys will meet when she arrives in Westeros.

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Screen10
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:42

Glory wrote:Yes Iwan Rheon. :bow:
This guy is going to be a A lister in 5 years of time. Mark my words. I am putting my money on him to be the one young actor from GoT who will get the biggest break cos of this. His performance even when he was going down...wow.

Anyone who watched Misfits knew this already Razz

Simon :bow: What a goat performance :bow:

Last edited by Phritz on Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:47; edited 1 time in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 6:43

One small mistake the writers/director made. Small nitpick.

Sansa reminds Ramsay of what he said about the hounds having not eaten for seven days....but in the scene where Ramsay said that just before the battle, Sansa had already ridden off. He said it to Jon and Davos. But yeah, it doesn't really matter.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:00

Considering the impact behind repeating Ramsey's threat to himself Sansa saying seven days fits better

you know what's cute? Ramsey doesn't even hit the wolf on the shield Laughing

Last edited by Phritz on Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:10; edited 1 time in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:04

It could be that jon told her the entire convo later

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:16

I wondered why he didn't shoot Jon first instead of Wun Wun. Jon was vulnerable to any arrow at that point, before he quickly picked up a shield.

Also, I find it funny that only ONE person on this show so far has died due to old age and nothing more; Maester Aemon. He would probably have died decades earlier if he had not refused the crown. Laughing Old age is a rare death in Westeros.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 7:28

Think he saw wun wun as a bigger threat
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:07

Just realized the same actor that played Wun Wun also played another Wildling giant and also played a White Walker(the one Sam killed) and was also the 2nd person to play The Mountain. Shocked
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 13:20

Have we even seen any nudity besides Dany burning thing

Kinda miss the nudity from S1-4. Probably reduced heavily due to criticism smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 13:22

Surprised this hasn't been posted

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI1erPMTMBFmNHi/giphy.gif

chills seeing it along with the new Jon theme song
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 18:52

That was THE scene of the episode ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:19

LeVersacci wrote:Surprised this hasn't been posted

With the melancholy music in the background. The feels!

I also loved this scene.
GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 15 Giphy

So epic!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:21

Still hurts my head about Wun Wuns lack of weaponry though.

Didn't a giant with a big old bow absolutely rek the nights watch way back in the day.

If he had a bow and a club it would have been game over. Looking back I kinda hoped they would have given him a weapon and had him killed off properly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:24

A tree was what he needed ffs. he could have wiped them off
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:39

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 20:42

Now with Jaime's right hand out of the way, and Rhaegar, Ser Barristan, Daemon Blackfyre and Dayne all deceased, the path is cleared for Jon Snow to become the greatest swordsman in Westeros. He will if he can manage to stay alive.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 20:51

RealGunner wrote:
Overwatch legit got the best banter out of any game rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:30

meh.
The Mountain vs The Viper >>>>> Battle of the Basterds

The battle sequence is undoubtedly the best thing ever done in GoT history, just ahead of Hardhome. Far better than the Blackwater battle lol. Don't know why people keep bringing that one up.

But my biggest disppointment was how they showcased Ramsay in the battle. Just standing there aside, making him seem like a coward with no fighting skills, and making Jon look like the greatest warrior to ever live. And to top it all off, he just walked up to Ramsay when it was time for the one on one and he easily punched him close to death.

I really expected a legit 1v1 battle between the two.
Shame.

Iwan Rheon and Ramsay is still the GOAT though, and will forever be my favourite basterd.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:34

LeVersacci wrote:Surprised this hasn't been posted

This was too GOAT though.
The battle had some amazing shots
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next