Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 29 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Can you imagine if GRRM gave us a release date? Sad

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 29 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 pm

don't care anymore

Joining the elite TV show side

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:39 pm

The music choice is *bleep* terrible
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:51 pm

still hoping main man Stannis is resurrected or alive tbh, forgot most of the leaks I read but still remember that they were absolutely terrible generic stuff, hope they are fake
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:55 pm

I've all lost all passion for this. Don't even care.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 pm

it's not quite walking dead tier to me, I still enjoy it tbh, but it's certainly not among the best things on TV and it really should be. Mad hype for that new Fargo more.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:00 pm

Yeah don't get me wrong I'll watch it obviously. But there's no more hype like there used to be.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:02 pm

TWD died for me after that season at the farm lmao

Heard Rick's group is comparable to Pool these days
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 pm

This needs an unreal twist or else it is ending with something incredibly generic

Hopefully Daenerys turns evil (more than she already is).
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Mate, everyone knows they're going the SJW pleasing route and having Dany marry Jon and rule together and defeat the WW lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:29 pm

worst possible ending ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:08 am

Agreed with everyone. Putting half arsed teasers when people have started already looking in other directions for great television. Laughing D&D. Going down with a whimper.  And the strange thing about all this is that I am not even sad.

There could be least 10 things (coming this year) that I am more excited about than GoT 7.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Its over 3 months away, everyone will be mad hyped when it closer. Already when short teasers come out there is a lot of buzz. The time between the first trailer and the release date will be full of hype.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Are there any hints at how long the episodes will be? Hoping the 7-8 episode seasons will feature more 1.5 hour ones beyond just the finales.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

I had read that it was supposed to be about the same total length as a 10-episode season, but made into 7 longer episodes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 pm

zigra wrote:Not everything is a matter of opinion. A plot hole is a plot hole just like a character behaving out of character without reason or explanation isn't a matter of opinion but a matter of continuity which is part of quality. Same is true for other aspects of writing.
And btw that's all I wanted to point out, I didn't post to discuss the actual quality of the show, otherwise I probably would have posted something actually related to it.
I would have posted exactly the same sentence if this was a thread about Fargo which is my favourite active show as it wasn't even about the show itself but about the fact that people act like quality is just a matter of opinion.

Can you point out to these plotholes and bad writings?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:00 pm

ES wrote:Mate, everyone knows they're going the SJW pleasing route and having Dany marry Jon and rule together and defeat the WW lol

No way it'll end like this.
More chance of Jon having to kill Daenerys to be Azor Azahi reborn.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Glory wrote:Agreed with everyone. Putting half arsed teasers when people have started already looking in other directions for great television. Laughing D&D. Going down with a whimper.  And the strange thing about all this is that I am not even sad.

There could be least 10 things (coming this year) that I am more excited about than GoT 7.

You're having a laugh. You and everyone else will be glued to the tv without any extra motivation once the show premieres and you know it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:02 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Ladsss

*bleep* the music. How is it relevant to GOT?

This is my biggest pet peeve. Something becoming (too) mainstream.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 am

free_cat wrote:
zigra wrote:Not everything is a matter of opinion. A plot hole is a plot hole just like a character behaving out of character without reason or explanation isn't a matter of opinion but a matter of continuity which is part of quality. Same is true for other aspects of writing.
And btw that's all I wanted to point out, I didn't post to discuss the actual quality of the show, otherwise I probably would have posted something actually related to it.
I would have posted exactly the same sentence if this was a thread about Fargo which is my favourite active show as it wasn't even about the show itself but about the fact that people act like quality is just a matter of opinion.

You have to ask Glory as he brought it up. I just pointed out that you can't dismiss objective criticism of the quality of a shows writing as a matter of taste.

(I do agree with him but it's not like I have a list ready to copy and paste so that would be a bit too much work to prove someone else's point).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:24 am

zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:

You have to ask Glory as he brought it up. I just pointed out that you can't dismiss objective criticism of the quality of a shows writing as a matter of taste.

(I do agree with him but it's not like I have a list ready to copy and paste so that would be a bit too much work to prove someone else's point).

Well. Its plenty. But ... hmm...Ok I will try
Off the top of my head, 6th season alone

Spoiler:

Posted this Tldr bs just because you guys asked. Wasnt my intention to spread hate or anything. Its honeslty what I am feeling about goT right now. So, lets agree to disagree (the ones who feel I am wrong).

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:50 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Glory wrote:Agreed with everyone. Putting half arsed teasers when people have started already looking in other directions for great television. Laughing D&D. Going down with a whimper.  And the strange thing about all this is that I am not even sad.

You're having a laugh. You and everyone else will be glued to the tv without any extra motivation once the show premieres and you know it.

Ofc I/we will. As bad as it has been GoT still evokes interest. It's still very much serviceable tv show.
For me personally, to entirely stop watching it, it has to stoop to the TD season 2 levels which it won't ever because unlike TD in GoT at least we have come to care for the characters individually. So, however bad they make the plot the characters still will pull us into it.  
I will watch to know what will happen to them.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 am

Most of these aren't plotholes or bad writing. Its just different opinion on the show, everyone has their own.

Just shortly,

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 am

Spoiler:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:35 pm

I find it strange that people are so de-hyped after they were going crazy after the last two episodes last year. I'm guessing everyone saw the leaks and don't like what they saw.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next