Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I hope Bronn is featured more this season, far too underutilized throughout the show

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea. It's all the shit characters left now.

Team Cersei still though. Rooting for her against enemies from the east, west, north and south.

Pls go.

Tommen fanboy

There's still so many great characters alive. Bronn, Tyrion, Jon, Thormund, Arya, Jorah, The Hound, Jaime, Cersei, Pilou Asbæk gonna improve this season also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

forgot about Euron, mostly because that entire storyline last season was a joke

But yeah, there are a lot of decent character left just very few I personally care about

Last edited by Firenze on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Yea. It's all the shit characters left now.

Team Cersei still though. Rooting for her against enemies from the east, west, north and south.
Change your avatar GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Rsz_tqharym

RG pls, what is this The Rock shit.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

allow it

The Rock seems to be in everything these days, won't be shocked to see him turn up in the final season

and then Brienne kills him in a duel, because women can be strong too!
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Rock appearing in the final season would certainly make this the greatest tv show of all time.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 DE4j8XBXcAAOasl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Just subbed back to HBO

I'm ready GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Ahh4
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Just subbed back to HBO

I'm ready GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 Ahh4
Same. Just signed up for HBO Now. Free first month, cancel any time :bow:

Also going to use this chance to watch The Leftovers since that's complete now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Same. There's shows that I need to watch like that one, Westworld & True Detective S1.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 39 DE4j8XBXcAAOasl

Dad (Wenger), is a white walker, lmao rofl
Pep Varys rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Is that what he is? I thought it was The Hound
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 pm

You mean Wenger? Not completely sure, first thing that came to my mind is The Night King. hmm
You could be right though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Thought it was brienne
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 pm

No apt comparison for Wenger. Not even Ramsey and Jon combined has as much plot armor.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:21 am

I need someone to help me *find* a livestream link that is actual good quality, something like acestream if possible please
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 am

In how many hours is the episode? hmm
Might actually stay up for it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

2AM UK time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 am

Its in 1hour and 30 mins approx.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

Aight. I'll watch Ricky and Morty episodes till then.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 am

airing live here, might watch it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am

Actually *bleep* it I'm tired, and not sure if my satellite provider will air it on their website, and there's no way I'm heading for the TV it's bloody cold outside my room.

Will watch tomorrow.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 am

Good episode. For the most part it was just reminding us where the pieces are and what the main conflicts are, but the dialogue was crisp af.

Loved Euron meeting Cersei, I think the writing for this character improved a lot this season.

Arya first scene was great too, altho I'm conflicted about getting a justice boner and seeing a small girl smile as did what she did. I wonder if her dinner with the kind Lannister soldiers is the first step towards getting her off the revenge train?

I'll also be disappointed if the only thing of value that Sam finds out is that there is dragon glass in Dragonstone, doesn't everyone know this already?

Why was Dragonstone so empty? I get that it was left without soldiers but people love there too lol
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 am

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 am

Good clean episode. Make that kid Lyanna Mormont like acting warden of the north and Jon ffs get away from all these ruling crap. After all what happened in Castle Black, 1 more conspiracy and plotting against him this time from LF and Sansa, it would be plain annoying. Hopefully that wont be the way it goes forward.
Him forgiving the young Umber kid was a nice moment tho. Ned Umber! Proud Sad Yet how they backstabbed.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 am

I'm not really sure if I like what Arya did to the Freys (even though I did smile at the end and her lines were great). Sure their lord and some of his sons were involved in the treachery against the Starks but I doubt that all of them did that shit willingly. The Jon scene forgiving the Karstarks and Umbers showed us a little bit of King Jon ruling but also served as juxtaposition to Arya's scene. Even the Ed Sheeran scene did that beautifully, not everyone involved in an army or even family are all either good or bad.

Moving on, did anyone notice that Tormund was sent to Eastwatch, exactly where the Brotherhood seem to be going? One part of the Fellowship beyond the Wall seems to be set up already Proud loved all the Brotherhood scenes, this is why The Hound is one of my favourites.

Euron-Cersei alliance is something that I knew I wanted but not as much as after the scene in the Throne room. "Two hands" rofl

Also that was Jorah at the Citadel, right? He was asking about Daenerys landing and was pretty much Iain Glen's voice. He has seen better days.

As I expected, the episode was more of a set-up but some really good season 1-esque dialogue-heavy scenes that I enjoyed.

Promo for next week's episode:

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next