RB Leipzig

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: RB Leipzig

Post by nasir6371 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Bump, 2nd in the Bundes and 2 points off the top. Hopefully we can keep up with Bayern and bring a title for der Heldenstadt (Hero City).

Also whats going on the Scottish Bale (Burke) only getting a few minutes at the end of games now?

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

@nasir6371 wrote: and bring a title for der Heldenstadt (Hero City).

After the preposition "für"=for, you would need to use the accusative case so it wouldn't be "der" Heldenstadt but the article in the accusative case "die" - "bring a title for die Heldenstadt".

Either that or you leave out the 'for' and just use the dative case, as you did, without the for:
"bring a title der Heldenstadt", or, with the proper syntax, "bring der Heldenstadt a title".

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Thanks for the German lesson Hans.

What do you think about our chances of top 4 finish? If we can keep up momentum and get to the winter break in the top 4, I feel confident in CL football next year Proud

Already 11 points ahead of Schalke, 8 ahead of Neverkusen, and 7 ahead of M'Gladbach. Realistically we probably finish behind Bayern and BvB at the end though.

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Bump. Tie on points for first place. Need 4 points to over take Bayern on GD. We play them right before the Winter Break on match day 16 (Dec 21).

Honestly feel confident we can win the league against Ancelotti. Just need to keep up momentum until winter break.

4-2-2-2 is truly the Patrician's choice in football formation :bow: Proud

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:39 pm

All because of Thomas Burke

What an impact
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Emil Forsberg with a goal and assist hmm
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Hope they carry on GOATing, baffles me when people legit complain about clubs getting invested in to (Aside from rival banter, no history etc I get that) but people acting as though a club with old money is somehow on a moral high ground to a club that gets new money or in this case a club that has only existed for a few years.

It's unpredictable, it's more exciting for neutrals and the more quality teams the better.

Could do without the shit names slowly creeping in to football though, definitely that needs to stop.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 am

Bayern have found new rivals.
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:14 pm

@LuckAndWin wrote:Bayern have found new rivals.
You mean a development academy!!! :coffee:
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:22 am

So whats up with Leipzig? I haven't watched any of their games and checking their squad, there is almost no one I recognize. Who are the players doing this amazing run?
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:12 am

Makes Bundesliga look a bit silly when a club that was only founded 7 years ago and got promoted to the first division only last season is fighting for the title x)
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:19 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Makes Bundesliga look a bit silly when a club that was only founded 7 years ago and got promoted to the first division only last season is fighting for the title x)

Leicester City champions 2015/16
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:34 pm

I knew that was going to be brought up, but everyone agrees that was a perfect storm situation. Red Bull Leipzig have been around only for 7 frigging years, threw a bit of money around and are instantly challenging for title.
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Could be a perfect storm, though. Dortmund, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen and BMG all having hilariously inexplicable dips on form.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Don't have the experience to challenge for the Title. And not sure we can keep this up, Top 3 finish would be amazing right after promotion.

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Bump, 5 points off Bayern and back to winning ways after 2 straight defeats.

Those POS Gladbach customers with their banners "We condemn every stone thrown... that did not hit you customers". Success breeds hate has never been more appropriate than now Proud

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:21 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:Bump, 5 points off Bayern and back to winning ways after 2 straight defeats.

Those POS Gladbach customers with their banners "We condemn every stone thrown... that did not hit you customers". Success breeds hate has never been more appropriate than now Proud

Laughing

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Hate these German fans and  their self-righteous holier than thou attitude. Degrading clubs that spend money,  spitting on coaches, like what do these clowns think of themselves?
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Bundes fans should be happy if it wasn't for Leipzig, Bayern would be 13 points clear rofl

Hopefully they can keep pace and Bayern doesn't win the league before the second to last match day, Leipzig at home against Bayern.

SSJ Thumbs up
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:12 pm

What an impact by Oliver Burke

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:22 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:Bundes fans should be happy if it wasn't for Leipzig, Bayern would be 13 points clear rofl

Bayern to go 13 points clear tomorrow rofl
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 pm

unreal achievement to finish 2nd having stayed close to Bayern for the majority of the season

interested to see how they do in CL if they keep their best players this summer..guessing they need to improve squad depth to compete again this season

who is Ralph Hasenhüttl? incredible achievement, manager to watch for the future hmm
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:30 pm

The Adjudicatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has decided to accept the admission of both FC Salzburg and RB Leipzig to the UEFA Champions League 2017/18, having found that Article 5 (Integrity of the competition) of the competition regulations is not breached.

http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/news/newsid=2480339.html

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 pm

If they manage to keep their squad intact, they can do a Monaco this year. But they should sell Naby Keïta to us though. :coffee:
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 pm

just to bring this thread up to speed..

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Official: Hasenhüttl leaves RB Leipzig!

RB Leipzig wrote:

RB Leipzig and head coach Ralph Hasenhüttl have parted ways. Die Roten Bullen wanted to continue working with the head coach until the end of his current contract which expires in the summer of 2019.
This however was not the wish of Ralph Hasenhüttl. The 50-year-old Austrian wished to extend his contract prematurely, before the start of the coming season.
As a consequence, the two parties came to the conclusion to part ways after two successful years together.

RBL SPORTING DIRECTOR RALF RANGNICK:

“I would have really liked to continue into the next season with Ralph Hasenhüttl as head coach. I came to the realisation that another year together to begin with would have been sufficient. For Ralph however, there was no alternative to a premature contract extension. It was his explicit wish to terminate the contract and we accepted that with a heavy heart. In the past few season, Ralph has been incredibly impressive with a huge contribution and put in a lot of work. I don’t see Ralph as just a very talented coach but he’s also an incredible person. From the bottom of my heart, I wish him all the best for the future, both professionally and privately."

RALPH HASENHüTTL:

"It’s fully understandable that the club hasn’t decided to be up for an extension of my current contract. However, we emphasised that it wouldn’t be ideal for either side to head into a final year of my contract with a clarity regarding my long-term future,
   In my eyes, a sustainable contract solution is of great significance for the implementation of RB Leipzig’s long term aims. After successes together, you should be able to able to be honest and choose a clear no over a reassuring yes.
   For this reason, I asked the powers that be to end our co-operation prematurely. Thank you for your generous support to all my colleagues, the partners and the fans. I’ll never forget my time in Leipzig.”

https://www.dierotenbullen.com/en/news/articles/2017-18-season/Hasenhuttl-contract.html

It's a curious one. Each side basically accusing the other of leaving..

Would have preferred Tuchel to Hasenhüttl to Kovac but hey..

Timing is everything right?

As for Hasenhüttl's next destination, I have no idea. As for Leipzig's new coach, it's not hard to guess what will happen. It's the one from the other Red Bull club, who happens to be born in Leipzig too.

I could imagine RB Salzburg will grow increasingly annoyed at being RB Leipzig's feeder club, with Leipzig also wanting to replace Keita with Salzburg's Haidara - Keita came from Salzburg too lol

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35445p925-the-official-managerial-transfer-rumours-and-news-thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Julian Nagelsmann will leave Hoffenheim to take over RB Leipzig next summer, in 2019.

Julian Nagelsmann will leave TSG Hoffenheim at the end of the 2018/19 season. The 30-year-old, who took up the post of head coach in February 2016 has triggered an exit clause in his contract, which runs until 30th June 2021.

“It was important for me to work out all the conditions early”, said Nagelsmann, who informed the TSG board of his decision on Wednesday evening. He wanted to be as transparent and honest as possible to avoid any speculation affecting the coming season. “I owe it to everyone who has worked for TSG as well as the fans and players after our historic qualification for the Champions League, not to burden them with speculation and uncertainty about my future. Now everyone knows and we can move on professionally to concentrate on the tasks that matter. Everyone knows that I will go above and beyond for TSG to achieve our ambitious goals until my last minute at the club.”
https://www.achtzehn99.de/news/overview/nagelsmann-startet-in-seine-letzte-tsg-saison-en-us/

RB Leipzig are delighted to announce that Julian Nagelsmann will join the club for the 2019/20 season. The 30-year-old coach has agreed a contract with Die Roten Bullen until 2023.

Nagelsmann taking over in one year's time was considered the optimum solution from day one of talks between sporting director Ralf Rangnick and CEO Oliver Mintzlaff.

Due to his current ongoing contract with TSG Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig will not make any further statements regarding the deal and will unveil the new head coach for the upcoming 2018/19 campaign at a press conference ahead of the club's return to training.
https://www.dierotenbullen.com/en/news/articles/2017-18-season/Julian-Nagelsmann-2019.html

That's a curious one.
It was known that Nagelsmann has an exit clause for summer 2019, not before (Leipzig will pay 5m €).

Still, this seems like a bit of a sideways move for him, especially since Hoffenheim reached the CL places for next season with Leipzig missing out. At the same time, RB Leipzig clearly is more ambitious at the moment, while Hoffenheim don't invest in the squad nearly enough for a CL team.
Still, I wonder why he didn't wait for better opportunities to arise with next summer approaching.
There a good chance clubs like Real, who Nagelsmann turned down recently, or Bayern will be looking for managers again Laughing

And then, of course, it's very likely that Hoffenheim and Leipzig will directly compete for CL qualification in the coming season again, as they did last season.
And then, obviously Nagelsmann's position will be very questionable.
How motivated would he be to have the club he's confirmed to be leaving to win a possible deciding match about Champions League against the club he'll work for the following season?

As for Leipzig, Rangnick will take over himself as interim for the season to come, I assume.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35445p950-the-official-managerial-transfer-rumours-and-news-thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangnick has indeed taken over 'interim' coaching duties for the whole 2018/19 season, which is pretty interesting.
What happens if he performs badly? Will he fire himself? Will his role as DoF be damamged if his coaching stint is unsuccessful?
Sounds rather risky to me.

As for the squad, they've sold Keita, they've sold left back Bernardo to Brighton.

They bought: Mukiele, a young French right back from Montpellier ( @farfan ?, @sportsczy ? )
Cunha, a young Brazilian striker who'd spent a season in Switzerland
Saracchi, young Uruguayan left back who came from River Plate and looks like a pretty brutal player - sent off in the Cup 1st round last weekend (first season competitive game) and now already involved in a brawl vs Luhansk (EL qualifier 1st leg) after a pretty hefty foul of his

So they actually only spent half of what they sold for so far, Rudy was rumoured to be wanted but apparently the remaining money will mostly go to Everton to buy Lookman, who had been at Leipzig on loan.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum