Turok_TTZ
titosantill
futbol_bill
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Next season's midfield - Page 6 Empty Re: Next season's midfield

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:27 pm

If they do sign both, they would almost for sure have to sell Kroos?

If we listen to all the talk / rumours, james will be sold, Kova lent out, leaving Isco and Casemiro on the bench. The only way they could keep Kroos would be on bench behind Modric?? I doubt whether he would accept that? They would have to have another CM on squad as a reserve. The only cantera I can think of for that is Medran? But he said yesterday, that he knows he will be going out on loan again?

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 pm

On the other hand Sports will be ecstatic with 4 of his countrymen on squad!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:56 pm

shadexticos wrote:Enough has been said here, so much repetition of points.
I think the discussion should continue once we have an addition or subtraction so we can reduce the number of hypothesis.
*yawns*

i really love this point. when it comes to madrid, the transfer rumors are a little interesting, but when it goes on and on, and we haven't even heard solid feedback on anything it gets very tiresome with various formation hypothesis taking the forefront. and no, neither marca nor AS are the reliable feedbacks i'm talking about, all those ones do is sell rumors and prey on the minds of poor madrid fans who wonder what's going on in the summer.

i think its best to revisit all the transfer talk when an addition/subtraction has been made like u suggest.....tired of all the "player x's agent said this", "player y's wife said that", "the manager of the company who bakes the player's bread has just opened a shop in spain", or talks about formations when we don't even know the personnel
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:25 pm

If transfer talk bores you then why respond? It is as easy as staying out of the thread if it does not interest you.

I really like Kante as a player and for that price it's a steal- but I don't think he is a good fit for RM. Plus signing both Pogba and Kante would be too complicated. We need to tweak the midfield not completely alter it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:49 pm

its madrid, if there's a new post i'll look it up (Sometimes depending on the poster), but at this point, i reckon this topic, especially with regards pogba has been expired. its not a dictatorship, people discuss what they want, but at this point, with nobody being signed or sold/released/left yet, besides arbeloa, it might do good to chill out a little for the first transfer to occur, before the he say, she say, and what formation to use talk
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:25 pm

You say it's not a dictatorship, yet you're trying to dictate what people post.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:55 pm

not dictate, but suggest. suggest we chill for a bit, till a player any player, has actually signed or gotten sold. or don't you think it will make the conversations a lot more reasonable? so far we've all exhausted multiple scenarios, at this juncture, i think its best we wait and see what happens. we've practically discussed about 3 or 4 formations already and nobody has come nor gone. not dictate but suggest, i don't even mind if we shift gears to the defense or attack, at least we've not discussed those in as much length as this
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 pm

I beg to differ. The thread was what did we expect or want re midfield next season.

So far, most of the conversation has been Kroos vs Pogba, but there has been little conversation about the bench MF. Yet we know we need another DM and we are hearing that Kova will go out on loan. Almost no conversation about that.

I believe most of us were saying all season long, actually for most of past three seasons, that we had balance problems and that the solution, given we aren't about to change Ronaldo, is to improve the midfield. So why wouldn't we want to talk and debate about that?

You saying nothing has happened, yet we knew going into this off season, that there was very likely chance of anything happening until Euros are over.

If you don't like the conversation, why bother to read it or participate. You're not dictating the conversation, but you have suggested at least twice what we should do or not.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 am

The only two names that have been mentioned in regards to CMs with Madrid are Pogba and Kante...  and mostly Pogba by a longshot.  So let's assume we buy Pogba.  Then what?

Kroos is really arrogant so I doubt he accepts the bench...  and rightly so.  So he needs to go.  If we want to keep him, then we'd need to bench Casemiro.  I'd prefer to start Casemiro.

So here are the scenarios:

Starters - Modric/Kroos/Pogba
Bench - Casemiro/Isco/Kovacic

Starters - Casemiro/Modric/Pogba
Bench - Isco/Kovacic/Kante or someone else

If we buy Pogba, then swapping Kroos for another quality DM is a the way to go for me.  Maybe with Renato Sanches and Sebastian Rode headed to Bayern, they'd be willing to sell Javi Martinez.  Heck, even Thiago Alcantara would be great. I'd give it a shot. They have excess midfielders.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 am

Lol

@titosantil
Its a pleasurable pain, I'm a masochist on this.lol.

Even though I suggested we chill out a bit, its hard to not open this thread every day. Its a long and turtuous wait waiting for euros to end.
The only reason I watch euros is because of madrid players and our potential transfers. Honestly, I care so little about this competition.
Can this competition just end now and let us make our transfer moves...arghh!! We need something solid to debate on

In other news, it seems like Zidane does not want Pogba. Pogba's agent said there is a discussion about a transfer going on 'BUT' Zidane's wish also matters.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/06/20/5767c4c7268e3e81628b45e1.html

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 am

That's not what he said... he's saying that Pogba wants to go to Madrid and he admires the club + Zidane a lot.  Discussions have started.  But in the end, it's on Madrid and Zidane to decide how badly they want Pogba.

It's Raiola's awkward attempt at appearing humble and respectful Laughing  He said the same stuff with Ibra and Matuidi... i.e. the club and the manager need to decide on the player. It's not just on the player and Raiola to decide where they want to go.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6