Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony

5 posters

Go down

Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony Empty Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony

Post by Glory Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Any of you guys seen this.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

I am lost for words. It happened on June 1 I think and world leaders and other dignitaries were present including the French Presiden Hollande to mark the opening of the Gotthard base tunnel in Switzerland.  
Does it mean anything symbolically. It clearly felt disturbing and satanic.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony Empty Re: Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Yeah, I did watch it. The artist who created it certainly had some weird ideas, and a Swiss politician even got ballistic due to Muslim Dervishs running wild XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony Empty Re: Gotthard tunnel ILLUMINATI opening Ceremony

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Pretty good opening ceremony tbf. Certainly beats 95% of sporting event opening ceremonies.

What's truly disturbing though is what kind of psycho-dimwit videos are produced for Youtube. Trunews ffs, who are those people?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Yeah the commentary from the main guy in that was cringe. Lol.
But the 2nd guy was talking sense. He appeared as someone who had some knowledge. Like for ex. he actually cited the Devil's bridge legend ( http://www.andermatt.ch/en/erlebnisse/schoellenen/Teufelsbruecke ) and many other things.
There are many other videos on YT. Picked this one mainly cos of the insights that 2nd guy gave. Just ignore the main Bible guy. Laughing

As for the video itself, I am confused more than depressed or disturbed. It was way too symbolic to actually say what it meant, so they would have been meaning something like for the death of the miners and everything through this. Ritual like nonetheless.

Last edited by Glory on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:08 pm

rwo power wrote:Yeah, I did watch it. The artist who created it certainly had some weird ideas, and a Swiss politician even got ballistic due to Muslim Dervishs running wild XD

whats the reaction it got in the country. The media and all, what did they say. Interested to know the Swiss perspective. Was it a big news. I mean obviously it would have been a huge news, the longest tunnel- 17 years and everything are pretty epic stuff. But regarding this particular weird show, did it create any ripple ?
I mean the Americans have already gone crazy watching it and are claiming the world is about to end, satan is coming and everything, lol.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:54 pm

lel

Brilliant analysis from the Bible guy, "And what I mean by bush people, is that people are bushes." rofl

What are they smoking over there in Switzerland rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:38 am

@Glory

Well, I'm not in Switzerland, but as I follow the news about the Swiss Nati, I browse through the Swiss online media a lot and thus are somewhat informed about what's going on there.

There was no upset due to any Satanic stuff, but rather questions whether this opening ceremony couldn't have been done for less money (after all, money is way more important than religion - you could say it *is* the current main religion), and a certain irritation that e.g. the Guardian were making fun of some of the parts of the opening ceremony (due to the fact that the Swiss media can ridicule their stuff all the way they want, but what do those foreigners dare to mock us? XD)

The main problem the nationalist party (SVP) in Switzerland had was the fact that there were both a rabbi and a muslim priest blessing the tunnel, too, as they thought it was outrageous to have people from foreign religions getting involved - but then, the SVP is just as eternal yesterday-i as the German AfD and similar movements in the countries around.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Now that's what I call legit opening ceremony attractiv and innovative , instead we got that retard Guetta with his retard and depressing music.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down