S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 pm

@luciano

you are really very patient, no one can take that from you. At least from myself I don't dismiss or dislike your opinions and debates on any other matter, its all good stuff.

Its just that this one is so, so wrong. Specially when you bring up that we hype Marchisio just because he Italian, and hate on Hernanes just because he is from Inter.

That could not be farther from the truth lol. Pick any, truly any, of our foreign players and they are still more valuable to us than Hernanes. Even Neto because he is quality whenever he plays.

And the Inter argument? ridiculous. Bonucci and Pirlo came from Inter. Juventinos can't love them more than we already do. Huge part of our teams. Higuain will come from Napoli and we still welcome him and get hyped. Dani Alves knocked us out of the last CL final and everyone still likes the signing. Its not what they did with our rivals that matters, its what they do with us.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Just like it makes HERNANES better. amirite?

Do me a favour and go to a Juve community outside of GL and continue this utter crap regarding our worst bench player being better than a future captain of the club.

and how does that make me wrong ?

what you telling is same as if I would tell you go into ISIS community and tell them there is no GOD, and just because of barbaric response of others doesn't make you wrong

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Your opinion > the opinion of literally every other Juve fan on a Juve matter. Rightio.

No.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:09 pm

rincon wrote: Bonucci and Pirlo came from Inter. Juventinos can't love them more than we already do. Huge part of our teams. Higuain will come from Napoli and we still welcome him and get hyped. Dani Alves knocked us out of the last CL final and everyone still likes the signing. Its not what they did with our rivals that matters, its what they do with us.

well I can find lots of formations that has been made before without PIRLO
I don't know for what reasons is just that some members believed he should be benched for some reasons do you know how upset that was making ??? I ignored that ,

Benching pIRLO ? are you serious? but I was reading favorite formations of members here and also on the goal, lot without PIRLO, but what do I do ? I just ignored that

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:10 pm

way to address the point
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:10 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Just like it makes HERNANES better. amirite?

Do me a favour and go to a Juve community outside of GL and continue this utter crap regarding our worst bench player being better than a future captain of the club.

and how does that make me wrong ?

what you telling is same as if I would tell you go into ISIS community and tell them there is no GOD, and just because of barbaric response of others doesn't make you wrong

Except Juve fans aren't religious fanatics and Hernanes isn't GOD.

More like, going up to a bunch of mathematicians and telling them 1+1=17 and telling them 1+1=2 is wrnog.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Your opinion > the opinion of literally every other Juve fan on a Juve matter. Rightio.

No.

no that is not what I said,
I said just because someone is barbaric to me doesn't make me wrong,

just because a scientist gets killed on religious community for his claims doesn't make him wrong

I don't mean to say I am correct on everything I say, but the barbaric responses doesn't make me wrong

and I did not re-open this discussion , questions was made to me and I simply answered about Marchisio Ucl performances

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:15 pm

I'd say the 2016 mercato cements the 2011-2012 transfers, and what they represent for the team until now.

We could keep the exact same team as last year and have success, but 2016 marks the final steps of the five-year plan; the ambition is ultimately to win the Champions League.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 pm

why do you say juventus fans are no religious fanatics
football is the most fanatic religion and I am proud to be a fan and fanatic of football

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:58 am

Put Hernanes in a CL final and watch him fail miserably.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 am

Pol Lirola to Sassuolo official. Two year loan.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 13703096_1775565942701875_1843727875_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMzg2NTQyOTM0NTExNDgwNw%3D%3D
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 am

Conte loves to have fresh players and press forwards with all the team to win the ball , you can see his transfers with chelsea he doesnt really go for technical players he more wants guys like kante and i would say it isnt conte football style the path we was taking so it was best for both to move forwards

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 pm

salmano9 wrote:Put Hernanes in a CL final and watch him fail miserably.

Hernanes is a depth player,
If guys like pjanic, marchisio are injured or tired you have to play someone how hard is for you to understand it ?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:55 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Put Hernanes in a CL final and watch him fail miserably.

Hernanes is a depth player,
If guys like pjanic, marchisio are injured or tired you have to play someone how hard is for you to understand it ?

If you are now saying that Hernanes is a depth player, why have you been arguing that Hernanes is better than Marchisio.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Yeah , thats a good question why?
Because be is a bench player and he plays better than starting xi players that was my point. It makes bim a luxury to have

I remember barcelona used to have xavi and iniesta in the middle and they got fabregas as a luxury option on the bench, thats the point

Real madrid has 30 million and more worth players in the bench we have hernanes 10 million and fans believe he is expensive he is not

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Are we really comparing Hernanes with Fabregas, Isco, Kovacic and James?

Are we really comparing the budget of Real Madrid and Barcelona with Juventus?

And you don't see the problem?

If Hernanes had HALF of the impact of those players he would be a fan favourite but he's a useless bag of shit who did nothing in 15 games last season. It's not 2011 bro.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 pm

This Hernanes debate is a vicious circle, there's absolutely no reason to keep it going since both sides have no intention to meet in the middle.

Just agree to disagree and let's move on with our lives.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Andrew_p wrote:This Hernanes debate is a vicious circle, there's absolutely no reason to keep it going since both sides have no intention to meet in the middle.

Fair enough. I keep getting sucked in to this vortex of shit Laughing

I Luca, the first of my name, will never discuss the importance of Hernanes to this Juventus team from this post onwards. I promise to reserve my judgment for his poor displays and save my celebration for his departure.

Tom is my witness.
Signed and dated,
Luca

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:20 pm

S wrote:Pol Lirola to Sassuolo official. Two year loan.

Here is an article from Gazzetta about the move:

http://www.gazzetta.it/calcio/nuove-forze-calcio/28-07-2016/sassuolo-lirola-juve-aspettando-berardi-un-anno-160501015665.shtml

Good move. With Vrsaljko sold he should have enough chances. Then in 2 years Litchsteiner and Dani Alves will be done so we will need a RB (or 2). It seems like we really have a plan set for the kid and not just infinite loans until we ship him out.

I've never really watched him, how good a prospect is he?

In the article they also go about Berardi and his likely coming next year.

Squinzi: "Domenico ha rifiutato la Juve forse perché non si sentiva pronto - ha spiegato il patron del club emiliano -. E poi uno come lui ha bisogno di giocare con continuità e nella Juve non sarebbe sicuramente successo. Ne riparleremo tra un anno"

"Domenico rejected the bianconeri because he didn't feel ready. One like him needs to play with continuity and at Juve it wouldn't be sure to be the case. We'll speak again after a year."

The kid takes his career very seriously at least. I think he is ready to make the jump to a big team, but he is right, at Juve he wont play so consistently. If he wanted Inter, Napoli or Milan he would play every week no doubt. But it seems like its Juve or Sassuolo. I like it Thumbs up Squinzi said that he is very attached to the team, and particularly to Di Francesco.

Last edited by rincon on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Andrew_p wrote:This Hernanes debate is a vicious circle, there's absolutely no reason to keep it going since both sides have no intention to meet in the middle.

Thumbs up

It's leading to unnecessary bickering. Let's just move on and ignore if you don't like reading certain posts. An exciting year lies ahead of us anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/88465/%E2%80%98gabigol-wants-juventus%E2%80%99

His agent: "Gabigol wants Juventus"
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:35 pm

He's gone. $-$

A move he will surely regret, ala Di Maria...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Don't worry, fat man will be collecting at least another two, maybe three agent fees from Pogba. Pogba is his retirement fund. He will be sold at least two more times in his career.

Next stop is Real Madrid. I'll give him three years MAX at ManU before Raiola realizes he's low on cash...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Wtf... We will pay Fat man's fee! And the deal is going through for 110 only!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 pm

No, United are

And it's 110M plus some small bonuses from everything I've read.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next