Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 6 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by farfan Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 am

Cruijf : " PSG are better than Real Madrid " .

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 6 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:28 am

Farfan: "I watch football"
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 am

And you should too imo . hmm would've saved you the embarrassment of making such silly claim .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 am

Tbh ive made more moronic claims than that one (and owned up to them), I don't know why it's the one you're so fixated on Laughing

I specifically said at the time it was impossible to judge because it was early in the year but that it seemed PSG would have the edge if they were to play. This was based on their performances when PSG was on fire and Real was struggling with Rafa "shape looks good" Benitez. As the year went on PSG declined and Real got better, that is a fact. But it wasn't so outlandish to look at one team that was in good form and another that was in poor form and make an educated guess that the team in good form would win.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:01 am

It wasn't even the " improved " Madrid that beat  PSG .... it was the  Rafa coached , injury plagued  Real  vs a complete PSG . Laughing

Next time don't rely on  LOL 1 performances to guage a team's level in the CL . Laughing

Cruijf wrote:Tbh ive made more moronic claims than that one (and owned up to them), I don't know why it's the one you're so fixated on Laughing

The only times i've ever interacted  with you or paid  attention to your posts   was in Madrid discussions  Laughing  so i'm not exactly familiar with these other  moronic claims  you speak of .  hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:50 am

Cruijf of all people trying to lecture GL members on debating. Laughing

You use hyperboles and exaggerations in your arguments just as much as Mole and Hans, you're in no way qualified to judge them so come off that stupid high horse.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Outstanding game from the Kommander. Made a believer out of me. His movement(only for himself and not for others it must be said) is outstanding. A well rounded performance from CR.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:24 pm

farfan wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:You did write all that stuff though, Mole. It's not like farfan is making it up hmm

Great mental Gymnast at work , nothing to see here . Laughing

Another example :

-For example he ( Costa )  would flop hard at Chelsea as their forwards have to be involved in the build up and link play with rest of midfield he's no good at that.  

When he leaves at Atletico and flops, i'll be laughing AGAIN.

Mole's reponse to being called out  for his wrong prediction after Costa hit the ground running at Chelsea   ?

Why should I bother explaining myself to people who just twist my words and lie constantly?  

Btw, now that Costa is underperforming, he's back to gloating about his  original prediction   of him not being a good fit for Chelsea . rofl
If  i had the energy or time i would've  exposed him quote by quote . Laughing

I see you are lieing again.

I never said he'd be a bad fit for Chelsea.

I said he's a bad fit for Spain and i believe his performances for them prove my point, i also said he has to be careful in picking his next team because of how limited he is.

I never said he's a bad fit for Chelsea, also him flopping this season proves my point tbh as he's been shite for Chelsea since the first half of the first season and coincidentally since Fabregas went to shit.

You have learnt well from Gil though in the ability to lie and twist and my words, i'll give you that.

Besides the PL more than any other league, what you do in the first 6 months is completely irrelevant. The defenders in the PL adapt to new players very slowly but when they do a lot of players struggle to adapt and as of now Costa hasn't proven he can adapt. If you don't believe me, analyse the league and you'll see it pretty fast that a lot people come in and set the house in fire but struggle later on.

The best prove they can like Aguero and so on, Costa as of now is another Negredo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:57 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Outstanding game from the Kommander. Made a believer out of me. His movement(only for himself and not for others it must be said) is outstanding. A well rounded performance from CR.

People's champ Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Never thought I'd see Alex praising Messi and CR in the same day Laughing

Pedram wrote:Cruijf of all people trying to lecture GL members on debating. Laughing

You use hyperboles and exaggerations in your arguments just as much as Mole and Hans, you're in no way qualified to judge them so come off that stupid high horse.

I would argue I've never said anything as stupid as "the US is the worst national team in the world" Laughing

But it wasn't intended as a morally superior lecture. I just stumbled upon a thread where both sides had gone off the rocker and voiced my opinion.

farfan wrote:It wasn't even the " improved " Madrid that beat  PSG .... it was the  Rafa coached , injury plagued  Real  vs a complete PSG . Laughing

Next time don't rely on  LOL 1 performances to guage a team's level in the CL . Laughing

Cruijf wrote:Tbh ive made more moronic claims than that one (and owned up to them), I don't know why it's the one you're so fixated on Laughing

The only times i've ever interacted  with you or paid  attention to your posts   was in Madrid discussions  Laughing  so i'm not exactly familiar with these other  moronic claims  you speak of .  hmm

We were having this discussion before the quarters Laughing

I was saying PSG outplayed Real in the groups and was in better form and would win if they met in the quarters. PSG proceeded to choke and throw it away to Man City. Pretty much everyone that wasn't a Real fan agreed PSG should've won in the group stage, and as I said this was a phase of the season where Real was struggling to beat La Liga fodder. It wasn't outrageous to think PSG could beat them.

But again I don't know why you are so personally offended by this when I said at the time repeatedly I didn't know for sure and was just guessing based off of form Laughing

If you want to talk outrageous posts, let's talk about how you said La Liga "isn't really dominating Europe" (Laughing), or Bacca was a scrub Laughing

Or, my personal favourite, "prime Maison was better than Prime Alves" rofl

We can play this game all day. Every poster here has made claims that are ridiculous in hindsight (yours sometimes immediately). Fixating on one because it attacked your beloved Madrid is pathetic and pointless.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Looks like GL cage match is a necessity. I'm siding with Mt, that will save me from the embrassment of getting ko d by mt

Cruijf wrote:

Or, my personal favourite, "prime Maison was better than Prime Alves" rofl

Loving this improvised names. Nerman,Bernardi now Maison
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Laughing

That was a typo but I think I'll keep it hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm still waiting on Alex to confirm whether he is being sarcastic or actually praising them both. This is incredibly unheard of in GL lore.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 pm

No he's definitely serious. I don't know what caused the sudden shift for Ronaldo but he wrote a long post in the Barca section that explains his thoughts on Messi.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:48 pm

I miss the days when you could get away with a stupid post from a year or 2 ago, by posting the VAGI smiley. Now everyone is being held accountable for their past posts ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:26 pm

As it should be. This is a respectable place of banter and accountability is a cornerstone to our longevity.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Cruijf : you don't seem to realize  how arrogant and pretentious  you come off when you roll in acting like you're the highest authority on logic and  well thought out posts , critiquing everybody's points of view , stating what should have been posted  , and  advising  everybody  on how to handle themselves in the future .  Laughing

Everybody says  outrageous  shit in here, but you're the only one  who seeems to enjoy going around doing these condescending  recaps that reek of holier than thou  attitude ... Take it  down a notch please . Laughing

Ps : Didn't say La liga isn't dominating Europe . hmm i was reponding to a post that implied  most Liga teams are at a higher level than the rest . i simply pointed out that both Sevilla and Valencia flopped badly in the CL and that La liga's strenght is very top heavy . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Farfan calling someone else arrogant Proud

To everyone other than Farfan however I apologize for coming off as an arrogant ass. Didn't intend it like that but my writing isn't the best. Just wanted to disagree with everyone here in one post as quite frankly everyone had gone off the rocker Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Your biggest problem Cruijff was entering into this thread in the first place, though I appreciated your post. Now try and get out before it consumes you.

The metamorphosis of this thread is actually something to behold, I definitely certify it GL gold
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 pm

People pls stop this childish BS and confront each other like adults do, by swearing on each other's momma.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:26 pm

this must the most derailed thread in gl history.not sure if kommander thread or personal problems thread.if harmonica participated he would get 20 days ban wiithout a doubt
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Diego Maradona: "Portugal are too dependent on Cristiano Ronaldo. He was brilliant against Hungary, but they are half the force if he doesn't click and the tactically astute Croats will ensure he is low on supply. He may have to move around for space and chances of Portugal's success hinge on how well he does that. They also have to plug holes in midfield and defence, because these are areas where mistakes may lead to elimination. Croatia start favourites."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Never in doubt Molenation

But seriously he was fantastic in the 2nd half of extra time, i thought that despite him not getting any service he needed to take the responsiblity as the best player and get more involved to help the team out and win the game.

Which he did and what a fantastic assist to main man Quaresma :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Im feeling the sensation. This just could be Kommander's year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:47 pm

lmfao just saw the goal

he went to celebrate on his own after the goal Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:lmfao just saw the goal

he went to celebrate on his own after the goal Laughing

Rightly so IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next