Mr_Puyol
McAgger
RealGunner
S
Kaladin
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:47 am

Ridiculous thread. Our entire game plan after the red was "pass it to Messi so he can try to take on 4 and then score alone". And he actually did manage to get past 4 of them sometimes, only to get hacked to pieces before setting foot on the area.

By far the best player on the pitch last night.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 am

You really don't think the Germany NT in 74 wasn't incredibly good too?  

Not to mention the final was played in Munich when Germany had players like Beckenbauer, Breitner, Muller, Sepp Maier, Vogts, Hoeness, etc.

The only tournament I felt that the Netherlands should have won was the 1976 Euro.  Both the 74 and 78 WCs were very complicated for the Netherlands although for different reasons.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 am

Germany had an incredible NT but the dutch team was clearly superior and should have won. They didn't because they choked. It's one of the biggest NT upsets imo.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 am

zigra wrote:Germany had an incredible NT but the dutch team was clearly superior and should have won. They didn't because they choked. It's one of the biggest NT upsets imo.

My point is that the gap in talent between that Germany and Netherlands was small... Netherlands was just a lot more sexy and got hyped.

And I don't agree that Germany winning the WC on home soil with that level of talent was a huge surprise. I put it on par with France winning the 1998 WC over a favored Brazil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 am

sportsczy wrote:Cruyff couldn't win because he had Beckenbauer's Germany and and an Italy team that had Zoff, Scirea, etc.  Two of the greatest NT teams of all time.

Messi can't win Copa America while Brazil is down in the dumpster lol.

Maradonna won it with an Argentina that faced immense competition with Socrates/Zico/Etc. Brzil was by far the dominant SA team (and sadly didn't win the WC due to Argentina and France in 1982 and 1986) and European NTs were great (Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, England, etc.).  Argentina was good, but an underdog in every tournament compared to those.

I mean, circumstances couldn't give a bigger boulevard for Messi to win the Copa with NT at the very least... ok with the WC as there were the European great NTs in Spain and Germany, although by no means as numerous as the great European NTs of the 80s.

1-It's a collective sport. Messi did his part and took his responsabilities. Others didn't.
2- when did Maradonna won the copa ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:
zigra wrote:Germany had an incredible NT but the dutch team was clearly superior and should have won. They didn't because they choked. It's one of the biggest NT upsets imo.

My point is that the gap in talent between that Germany and Netherlands was small... Netherlands was just a lot more sexy and got hyped.

And I don't agree that Germany winning the WC on home soil with that level of talent was a huge surprise. I put it on par with France winning the 1998 WC over a favored Brazil.

Ok that's where we have to disagree. I think the gap was quite big but they were chokers.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body'

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has been publicly shamed by an Argentinian model that alleges to have spent a night with the 29-year-old.

Xoana González is the woman in question, and she claims that having sex with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner was like 'having sex with a dead body'.

It's a pretty scathing attack indeed, on a player who many believe to be the greatest of all time.

Speaking on a Peruvian TV show called 'the value of truth', as quoted by ​BolaVIP, González said:

"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young.  But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy. We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

The model's comments compound a tough year for Lionel Messi, as he was sentenced to prison for tax fraud offences last month before missing a penalty in the Copa America final defeat to Chile.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

smh the desperate desire for attention...nothing about this is a "scathing" attack. even if its true, he's not the pope, and she's just a slut, looking for some minutes of fame
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:13 am

That's really sad. So being nice and shy are terrible traits all of a sudden. Why can't she just be glad she banged the goat. I hate some of these gold diggers
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 am

Goat rofl Messi rofl
Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:03 am

FennecFox7 wrote:That's really sad. So being nice and shy are terrible traits all of a sudden. Why can't she just be glad she banged the goat. I hate some of these gold diggers

I don't get the impression that she looked down on him for being shy, but rather his decision to send his security guards to bring her to him. For all we know, though, she could be making up the entire story. People these days are so quick to believe in these stories without requiring any evidence.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:02 pm

I'm surprised no one discussed his new hair color. Thread deserved tbh
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:09 pm

zigra wrote:Goat rofl Messi rofl
Spoiler:

messi has more CLs than Cronaldo wtf
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 pm

That's the Euro...
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:That's the Euro...

Messi fans don't know what an International trophy looks like...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:33 pm

oh ffs totally forgot

changes everything

its really messis fault then he didnt manage to win a euro trophy yet ja

cristina didnt even play in the final aswell and played like shit entire tournament lmao
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 pm

juve_gigi wrote:

Was on the phone and didnt even look closely meite

i assumed it would be a cl trophy beacause he done shit to give him credit for winning the euros
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:01 pm

Stop crying ffs rofl

Messi quit because the mean other teams didn't let him win, Ronaldo kept fighting till he won. The Kommander would never quit just because his team lost.

Calling a quitter the goat roflroflrofl unreal.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Was on the phone and didnt even look closely meite

i assumed it would be a cl trophy beacause he done shit to give him credit for winning the euros

The Lionel Messi denunciation thread - Page 2 Image91
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:19 pm

So messi chokes in bed too? Very Happy
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Bankz wrote:So messi chokes in bed too? Very Happy

Can't win International trophies
Can't score on penalty kicks when it matters most
Can't get laid without help from a bodyguard
Can't satisfy women in bed once he gets them there
Can't pay his taxes properly
Can't stay out of jail as a convicted felon

Lionel Messi, the greatest of them all... :bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Well, I think it's safe to say that he didn't make her choke.. otherwise, she wouldn't be complaining hmm Someone should've told her that the size of limbs are, more often than not, proportional to someone's height tongue
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Well, I think it's safe to say that he didn't make her choke.. otherwise, she wouldn't be complaining hmm Someone should've told her that the size of limbs are, more often than not, proportional to someone's height tongue

She should have went after Kommander then, he's 6'1"...

Even in the bedroom, Kommander outshines Messi...  Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:46 pm

juve_gigi wrote:

rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm

LOL this hasn't been Messi's summer at all. His tax fraud sentence, retiring while losing in the finals, and now this ffs.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:56 am

He gonna come back with another treble for barca

worry not lads
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next