The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:56 am

He gonna come back with another treble for barca

worry not lads

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8127
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by RealGunner on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Messi blocked Icardi's call up due to Wanda saga - Reports

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by nasir6371 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Don't blame Dictator Messi nor the other senior players for it, TBH.

Imagine going on International Break to represent your country and end up losing to Paraguay and than find our you got cuckold by Icardi.

_________________


SSJ Thumbs up
avatar
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 2056
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Kebab on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:52 am

Icardi takes his best friend's wife and his 3 children.
This is why people convert to Islam
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 550
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by rincon on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:25 pm

@Kebab wrote:Icardi takes his best friend's wife and his 3 children.
This is why people convert to Islam


Icardi is gonna convert to Islam so he can take all his friends' wives, not just one Proud
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 10691
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 pm

So Messi sticks up for his friends and wants the NT to be a community of values.

Why is this in the 'denunciation' thread?

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23029
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 pm

ES wrote:Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body'

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has been publicly shamed by an Argentinian model that alleges to have spent a night with the 29-year-old.

Xoana González is the woman in question, and she claims that having sex with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner was like 'having sex with a dead body'.

It's a pretty scathing attack indeed, on a player who many believe to be the greatest of all time.

Speaking on a Peruvian TV show called 'the value of truth', as quoted by ​BolaVIP, González said:

"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young.  But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy. We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

The model's comments compound a tough year for Lionel Messi, as he was sentenced to prison for tax fraud offences last month before missing a penalty in the Copa America final defeat to Chile.




hmm

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by breva on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:56 pm

The reason Messi should be denounced is that he will never be able to do this to win for Argentina:

avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1694
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Kebab on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:10 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
ES wrote:Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body'

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has been publicly shamed by an Argentinian model that alleges to have spent a night with the 29-year-old.

Xoana González is the woman in question, and she claims that having sex with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner was like 'having sex with a dead body'.

It's a pretty scathing attack indeed, on a player who many believe to be the greatest of all time.

Speaking on a Peruvian TV show called 'the value of truth', as quoted by ​BolaVIP, González said:

"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young.  But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy. We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

The model's comments compound a tough year for Lionel Messi, as he was sentenced to prison for tax fraud offences last month before missing a penalty in the Copa America final defeat to Chile.




hmm
That bich was not his friend's wife, dear CR fan. We talk about a man who destroyed a family
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 550
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:26 pm

@Kebab wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
ES wrote:Argentinian Model Claims Having Sex With Lionel Messi Was Like 'Doing It With a Dead Body'

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has been publicly shamed by an Argentinian model that alleges to have spent a night with the 29-year-old.

Xoana González is the woman in question, and she claims that having sex with the five-time Ballon d'Or winner was like 'having sex with a dead body'.

It's a pretty scathing attack indeed, on a player who many believe to be the greatest of all time.

Speaking on a Peruvian TV show called 'the value of truth', as quoted by ​BolaVIP, González said:

"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young.  But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy. We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

The model's comments compound a tough year for Lionel Messi, as he was sentenced to prison for tax fraud offences last month before missing a penalty in the Copa America final defeat to Chile.




hmm
That bich was not his friend's wife,  dear CR fan. We talk about a man who destroyed a family


I have no idea what you're talking about + I've already stated a few times on here that I'm not a particularly big fan of C. Ronaldo. I'm actually one of the RM fans on here that would prefer if he was sold while he's still considered a valuable player, as long as a proper replacement is available. I do appreciate some jokes and banter, though.. as long as they're not too cliché/unoriginal/used to the point of redundancy.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Kebab on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Sorry i didnt get your joke. I still dont. That 10 years old joke was not funny to me. Probably because i lost my sense of humour
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 550
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:26 pm

@Kebab wrote:Sorry i didnt get your joke. I still dont. That 10 years old joke was not funny to me. Probably because i lost my sense of humour


If you're referring to the meme, I thought it suited the story perfectly. I'm sorry of I offended your idol, and I'm sorry that my attempt at humor didn't satisfy you. I'll humbly step back in line and start posting super original and cheeky "penaldo" and "divessi" references, together with Futbol.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Warrior on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:17 pm

@breva wrote:The reason Messi should be denounced is that he will never be able to do this to win for Argentina:




Messi scored the same goal some years ago. It's mind blowing how it was the exact same thing. Not sure if it was with Argentina or Barca tho hmm
avatar
Warrior
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3445
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:21 pm

With Barca. Against Getafe if i remember correctly.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8127
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by breva on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Maradona did against a decent England in 1986. Not Getafe.

Maradona went by Peter Beardsley, Peter Reid, Terry Butcher (twice) and Terry Fenwick before beating Peter Shilton.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1694
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 pm

So? Messi has been scoring unbelievable goals with both ARG and Barca on regular basis. Humilliation of great players is his speciality... Your point makes no sense.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8127
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by breva on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Unbelievable goals? Not any that has won Argentina anything like Maradona's did. As far as humiliating great players:

avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1694
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Messi has done enough for ARG. He dragged them to many finals, in the end details decide. He created enough chances for his teammates in the WC final and in the last 2 CA finals, not his fault they bottled it.

Without Messi ARG play like a pub team. He needs to put up with this bunch of donkeys.



Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8127
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by guest7 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Has Messi declined or has he evolved?

IDK anymore, he was better in the past but his passing has become so much better. Complete arsenal now but at the same time he goes invisible in clasicos nowadays
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7982
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by RealGunner on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 pm

€85m worth of Lionel Messi-branded cocaine seized by police in Peru


Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/eu85m-worth-lionel-messi-branded-cocaine-seized-police-peru#TxhA6oWVvVRwBxbC.99




avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by RealGunner on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Maradona: "I’ve called Messi a lot of but never got an answer. It’s easier to speak with Macri (Argentina president) than with Messi"
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 pm

He sure he has the right number?

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11149
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 pm

That's all Messi needs. A drug adict trying to argue his case!!!
avatar
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3352
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by RealGunner on Mon May 08, 2017 10:33 pm

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by M99 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:50 pm

His car got impounded too Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484902/Student-s-car-impounded-looks-like-Messi.html

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26623
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lionel Messi denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Mon May 08, 2017 11:02 pm

@M99 wrote:His car got impounded too Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4484902/Student-s-car-impounded-looks-like-Messi.html


Clearly, the Argentine FA sabotaged the wrong person this time!

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6202
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum