Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 am

@Kebab wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:
@Kebab wrote:You are the biggest CR fanboy Timmy. but you have the ability to fake it



Seriously dude. Shut up. Go take an English 1301 class or something, since I can barely understand what you say besides your constant defending of your idol.
CR is overrated tbh. a massive flop. didnt dribble a single player in 4 matches. Most overrated player of all time


I don't disagree with any of that. Wow, you wrote a coherent paragraph. I'm proud of you.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6275
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:39 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@FennecFox7 wrote:
@Doc wrote:I can confirm, Thimmy is the biggest CR fanboy since Giggity and RG.


He can't beat me. U mad thimmy?


Not as mad as the guy who lost another final and went on to retire from his NT in the most hilarious kneejerk reaction, ever. Not even GL can compete with Messi, in this regard hmm


Wonder how he's doing now. Probably having nightmares. Legend has it he dreams the 2014 WC final every night

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6275
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kebab on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 am

we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 604
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Harmonica on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:42 am

IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11242
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

@Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching


What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kebab on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

@Harmonica wrote:IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.
rofl
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 604
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:44 am

Defending Messi being a pussy because "no one's had it harder" isn't a conversation. Actually, a few posters refuted your point and you pulled out the "CR fanboy" card. Why don't you marry him already?

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6275
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kebab on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:46 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching


What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 604
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:48 am

@Harmonica wrote:IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.


What did Higuain do wrong? Choke in a final? At least, he didn't dive.. or cry. That's CR's thing, right? hmm

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Scuderio on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 am

but Ronaldo doesn quit :V
avatar
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by farfan on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 am

@Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching


You kept bringing up Ronaldo without anyone even mentioning him . Laughing

Tim's post :

@Thimmy wrote:I think Kebab might be Harmonica's 5-year old brother hmm
 ( no mention of Ronaldo )

your response :

@Kebab wrote: You are such a CR fanboy tbh. I never seen you since Euro started. maybe because ronaldo was flopping. But now you suddenly appear again. the reason? messi lost the copa? ok you can celebrate it



Fennec's post :

@FennecFox7 wrote:
@Kebab wrote:You are the biggest CR fanboy Timmy. but you have the ability to fake it



Seriously dude. Shut up. Go take an English 1301 class or something, since I can barely understand what you say besides your constant defending of your idol.
( again , no mention of Ronaldo )

Your Reponse :

@Kebab wrote:CR is overrated tbh. a massive flop. didnt dribble a single player in 4 matches. Most overrated player of all time



Talk about obsessed .
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4440
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Harmonica on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:IF Higuain retires, I would consider unretiring.


What did Higuain do wrong? Choke in a final? At least, he didn't dive.. or cry. That's CR's thing, right? hmm
Please keep Fakenaldo stuff out of Messi thread.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11242
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:53 am

lol I'm done dude.

I'm gonna give you a semi decent response and go to bed, because clearly you don't understand.

The whole forum is trolling you and Harmonica because both of you are delusional enough to defend Messi at every turn. Honestly, all we are saying is that he is a pussy for retiring at 29. Zidane had arab slurs and was called ghetto trash by his own fans, henry was booed, etc, we can go on, the truth is no one has it easy, that's life, and clearly Messi is setting a terrible precedent by quitting in his prime. For every asshole that insults messi there's about a thousand other fans who absolutely idolize the guy.

I like the way CR plays, and I defend him at times but not nearly to this level. This is obsession and it's just annoying.

You sound like you're 5 because every time someone counters your argument you call them a fanboy or delusional, and we're just reacting to it. I'm just gonna block you two idiots in all honesty. It's not even fun anymore Laughing


Last edited by FennecFox7 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6275
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Harmonica on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 am

@FennecFox7 wrote:lol I'm done dude.

I'm gonna give you a semi decent response and go to bed, because clearly you don't understand.

The whole forum is trolling you and Harmonica because both of you are delusional enough to defend Messi at every turn. Honestly, all we are saying is that he is a pussy for retiring at 29. Zidane had arab slurs and was called ghetto trash by his own fans, henry was booed, etc, we can go on, the truth is no one has it easy, that's life, and clearly Messi is setting a terrible precedent by quitting in his prime.

You sound like you're 5 because every time someone counters your argument you call them a fanboy or delusional, and we're just reacting to it. I'm just gonna block you two idiots in all honesty. It's not even fun anymore Laughing
Where's the forum -25 from trolling then?

Keep coming with them personal posts, keep lying about Fakenaldo your whole life. It's good to know what kind of man you were when you're dying.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11242
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Clutch on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am

@Kebab wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching


What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older
Tbh its not your english, its your thought process

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 262
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:58 am

@Kebab wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Kebab wrote:we were having a normal conversation. then two penaldo fanboys appear and ruin the thread.I hope admins are watching


What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older


I was referring to some of your arguments, not your spelling. Your reasoning ability reminds me of my eldest sister when she was 5. You seem to think that the world revolves around your bias, basically. As an example, you went around claiming that "no one cares about the cl final", just because you didn't care about it.. or simply, because you were spiteful that Madrid won it and Barcelona weren't in it.

@Kebab wrote:there is no use to play without messi tbh. i understand them. 3 pussies. more to come

There is no use playing when Messi's not included? Ok then  Laughing

@Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing

Yep. Never happened to anyone else. You want him to be considered the greatest player of all time, yet don't want him to be compared to others when it doesn't benefit him?


Last edited by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:59 am

I know most not all are serious with their comments (mainly trying to get into Harmonica skin), but if all those other rumored players are leaving it probably is an internal problem.

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by sumon_blue on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 am

What ever CR7 can do Messi can do it more better.
CR7 missed penalty at group stage and Messi missed at final.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

_________________
Ronnie is the best entertainer in football history :bow: :bow:
avatar
sumon_blue
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Thimmy on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:05 am

@sumon_blue wrote:What ever CR7 can do Messi can do it more better.
CR7 missed penalty at group stage and Messi missed at final.
rofl rofl rofl rofl



_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kebab on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:09 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@Kebab wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:


What now? Are you contemplating retirement from this forum, at the tender age of 5? rofl
ok lets end this stupid arguments. my english is the reason i sound like 5 years old.but actually im older


I was referring to some of your arguments, not your spelling. Your reasoning ability reminds me of my eldest sister when she was 5. You seem to think that the world revolves around your bias, basically. As an example, you went around claiming that "no one cares about the cl final", just because you didn't care about it.. or simply, because you were spiteful that Madrid won it and Barcelona weren't in it.

@Kebab wrote:there is no use to play without messi tbh. i understand them. 3 pussies. more to come

There is no use playing when Messi's not included? Ok then  Laughing

@Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing

Yep. Never happened to anyone else. You want him to be considered the greatest player of all time, yet don't want him to be compared to others when it doesn't benefit him?
its very normal. everyone does it. it just happened few days ago, farfan was the main villain. You also have your bias, i also have. Everybody has

You calling me 5 years old was the start of the fight. You started it. I have nothing against you, sometimes you are even a little likeable. But this time you started the hate
avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 604
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by guest_07 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:15 am

no riquelme no party for argentina

just admit it

_________________
The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 am

On twitter:

"Between the issues Messi brought up at his presser Friday, the potential disaffiliation of AFA from FIFA in the coming hours; Boca and even the national team could be at risk. There is also limbo presidency at their FA. Elections supposedly will be going on midweek should there be no govt of FIFA intervention. There is a chance Copa Lib (Boca) is not played. Also add to that the potential of national team being removed from WCQs.
These scenarios might not happen, but the reality is there that things are at DEFCOM 5 in Argentine football and there is no solution in site. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the fallout."

Are things this bad BC?

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 am

Melisandre: Maybe he brought you here, just to lose again.
Messi: What kind of God would do that?
Melisandre: The one we've got.

rofl

_________________

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by zenmaster on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:35 am

Too bad Messi doing this now. Hope it is not emotional decision. He has solid 6-8 years left on very high level.

It's sad and funny.

4 finals so what ? Do you count how many breath you take every day ? No body should give up like this , specially when you are considered as GOD. No body. If you love what you do , no amount of failure will affect you. I hope he gets out of this glamour hatred humiliation crap.

_________________
no clinging no resisting

avatar
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 533
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kebab on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 am

It says 7 players now. Neymar also twitted about it

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/after-leo-messi-quits-sergio-aguero-javier-mascherano-quit-international-football-too-tweets/

avatar
Kebab
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 604
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Cruijf on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 am

Typical GL drama queens Laughing

Half the team quits but of course let's spend 5 pages hyperventilating about how Messi alone is a pussy :facepalm:

If Argentina even plays in 2018 (BC was saying before the final there was a very real chance they wouldn't because of legal issues with the federation) all of these players will be there, no doubt about it. This is some sort of internal political battle boiling over.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum