Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:16 am

He probably gave his leg a dirty look

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:58 am

coentrao being fit is what should be making the headlines.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 am

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/manchester-united-real-madrid-pogba-bid/

Both Real Madrid and Manchester United will formalize bids for Pogba after the Euro.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-rumours-8383125

Ballague (who is a clown) says that United will pay £100million to Juventus for Pogba, as well as 25 million euros to agent Mino Raiola and between 13 and 15 million euros plus bonuses per year to Pogba in wages.

Says that Real Madrid won't match that bid.

HOWEVER, in France, they are saying that Pogba will force Juve to sell to Real Madrid as opposed to Man U regardless of the bid as long as the transfer fee is above the "handshake" agreement he and Juve made when he signed his contract extension (100 mil euros minimum). Reason is CL... if a CL team bids above that amount, Pogba can ask Juve to negotiate. However, he can refuse any team that isn't in CL outright.

Regardless, the world transfer fee record will be shattered in this one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:18 pm

1 thing I want to ask. If you get Pogba, will Kroos move ? Its not for us, but for City. Their fans are confident of that happening. Hope he will stay at Real and wont join them.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:23 pm

If Pogba comes, Kroos will be moved further down and assume a DLP role. James will be gone as he will find playing time hard to come by
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 pm

pretty much Hala, there would be rotations but obviously, the forward vision would include both Kroos and Pogba. one is 23, the other 26.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Thumbs up Cool.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:06 pm

I read yesterday that James isn't too anxious to leave? He said otherwise as Copa America began! The club has said they want him and want a reasonable price (50-65M??) for him. Meanwhile no offers for him!

He doesn't return from vacation for another week at which time Zidane is to speak to him, supposedly to tell him how much (or little) playing time he will get.

I still expect he is going, but no offers is surprising. I suspect the back up plan is he to be the winger (swinger) that Nick has been wanting. He definitely will not have any role as a Midfielder and certainly will not be a starter as a forward.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 pm

There also hasn't been much talk about the loans (Jese, Kova and Nacho), although most loans are arranged in August. There has been discussions about Jese, but nothing concrete and it does look like Nacho will stay. They have lent out Llorente again and are moving Vallejo from Zaragoza (still in adelante) to a loan with a liga team.

They also have lent some of the return loanees and in Medan's case likely a sale, but I assume they may wait until training camp in America plus see who is actually signed before shipping off the excess.

I am wondering about Kova! With Pogba, Modric, Kroos and Casemiro rotating and Isco to be the 5th with greatly reduced minutes, Kova will get next to nothing in terms of minutes. And if they do sign another midfielder (DM), it definitely would mean a Kova exit or loan.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Real Madrid have rejected an initial offer of 60m euros from Chelsea for Morata according to Marca.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Real Madrid have rejected an initial offer of 60m euros from Chelsea for Morata according to Marca.

DoC, I was pleased with that headline, until I read they rejected initial offer and are holding out for 75M!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:18 pm

It is basically close to impossible for us to convince Morata to stay given that he will expect nothing short of regular first team action. What do we tell him when we have the cast in stone BBC in place? I would really hate to see him go but then again there is nothing really to convince him otherwise, unless he is promised that he will play the CF role ahead of Benz based on form and work put in training but that as I type it is wishful thinking.
There aren't many young CF's and letting him go means us forking out over 80million 2 to 3 years down the line to replace Benz, remember he is 28 running on 29. This is one very frustrating piece of business we might conduct this summer, however he might stay, I will hope for that.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:28 pm

He hasn't been starting with Juve. He will play plenty as Benz has shown he can't play 90 minutes for all games. Besides Zidane has said he will be able to play other two forward positions as well. Plus he has a reputation of an impact sub. I see his agent pushing for something, but I really doubt if he wants anything more than being an important player for his club!

I hope Chelsea doesn't meet Real's price.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Morata has not shown any will nor desire to stay in Madrid whatsoever. Bill you need to accept that he might not want to. Usually when you sign a player back, they produce interviews about how excited they are to succeed etc... Morata? none of that. He can go,
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:03 pm

So you think we should go back to no backup for Benz?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:10 pm

I think they will... but not before Morata is sold and the Pogba deal is resolved one way or another. These 2 things dictate the rest of our mercato.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:So you think we should go back to no backup for Benz?
I think it's more likely that we sell Morat than we keep him.

we should obviously sign a back up CF but it might not be Morata. Maybe that's why they are interested in signing Gabriel Jesus
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Kroos and Pogba might fit together very well, with Casemiro behind them.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:So you think we should go back to no backup for Benz?
I think it's more likely that we sell Morat than we keep him.

we should obviously sign a back up CF but it might not be Morata. Maybe that's why they are interested in signing Gabriel Jesus

i hope we don't sign this gabriel jesus guy, i don't mind selling morata and getting someone else that can be relied on, but not gabriel jesus, this isn't the place to polish diamonds in the rough, not interested in another canales or odegaard
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:22 pm

Gabriel Jesus prefers to play so his main option is Inter.

Are we really selling our back up striker to fund luxuary signing? That's the Perez I know.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Kroos and Pogba might fit together very well, with Casemiro behind them.
you beauty hanselot
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Adit wrote:Gabriel Jesus prefers to play so his main option is Inter.

Are we really selling our back up striker to fund luxuary signing? That's the Perez I know.

i think its two-fold, morata also prefers to play, that much him and his agent have made clear
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:53 pm

How can Morata who values himself like a million bucks accept to come play second role to BBC? when you think about it, his age, the things he says, the fact that he actually started for his NT in a Euros, and the way he has carried himself in the past two years at juve, the most logical step for him is to go in a big club to prove himself, not to come sit on the bench as second fiddle when we have already declared that BBC fit will always start

As much as i would want us to keep him, we have to be realistic in that Morata has 0 future in Madrid unless something freakish happens like a massive injury to one of the BBC or something like that.

There are hardly any reasons why Morata would want to say if you think about it carefully, specially not that "homegrown feeling" lmao

I made my piece with it, regardless of what the club sources tell newspapers to print, i expect him to move if there is a big enough offer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:05 pm

I mean we could play a 442 with Casemiro-Kroos in the middle and Modric-Pogba wide. You can then but Bale behind Ronaldo as the two strikers. Benzema could then be rotated in as Bale will invariably get injured (a lot). Also allows Marcelo and Carvajal to just bomb on the attack.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:How can Morata who values himself like a million bucks accept to come play second role to BBC? when you think about it, his age, the things he says, the fact that he actually started for his NT in a Euros, and the way he has carried himself in the past two years at juve, the most logical step for him is to go in a big club to prove himself, not to come sit on the bench as second fiddle when we have already declared that BBC fit will always start

As much as i would want us to keep him, we have to be realistic in that Morata has 0 future in Madrid unless something freakish happens like a massive injury to one of the BBC or something like that.

There are hardly any reasons why Morata would want to say if you think about it carefully, specially not that "homegrown feeling" lmao

I made my piece with it, regardless of what the club sources tell newspapers to print, i expect him to move if there is a big enough offer.

or just maybe, he gets enough action spelling off Benz to prove himself and allow Benz a graceful exit!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:12 pm

If you look down the road, it not too difficult to imagine a midfield of Kroos, Casemiro, Pogba and a front line of Bale, Morata, newby maybe Hazard or even Odeguaard if he works out or even Asensio. Defense of Dani, Varane, newby maybe Llorente, Nacho or Vallejo, newby and De Gea in goal!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next